On 9/4/2020 at 11:38 PM, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

I thought that was cool him saying that  lol.

Is that you, Josh Rosen?

• Haha 1

On 9/5/2020 at 8:00 AM, SackMan518 said:

You can get him for no draft picks now.

The Dolphins are moving on from Josh Rosen after one season, according to multiple reports.

The team tried to trade him, but when they couldn’t find a taker, they decided to waive Rosen. They still have a few hours to find a trade partner before Rosen officially hits the waiver wire.

Miami traded second- and fifth-round choices for the quarterback after the 2019 draft, but Rosen became expendable after the Dolphins used a first-round choice on Tua Tagovailoa. Ryan Fitzpatrick is expected to start the season.

Rosen made three starts for the Dolphins last season, going 0-3, before being benched. He threw for 567 yards with five interceptions and a touchdown.

The Cardinals drafted him with the 10th overall choice in 2018, but he went only 3-10. Arizona traded him to the Dolphins after using the No. 1 overall pick on Kyler Murray in 2019.

Rosen has not gotten much of a chance in either place but maybe a third team will give him more of a chance.

For that to happen, he needs to go to a more finished team. Teams on the rebuild, should leave him alone unless they plan on keeping him long term.

I don't like him, but I do believe he can play in the NFL.

From what I've read about why Miami released him, the word is he cannot react to the defense fast enough, similar to when EJ Manuel was scouted as having "slow eyes".  If this is true, he'll never make it because he doesn't have the instincts to play QB at the speed of the game in the NFL.  

All the other stuff about his personality is nonsense.  The reason he's only on a practice squad and headed towards the end of his career is strictly based on the fact that like many other college QBs, he is unable to handle the speed at the NFL level.  It doesn't take very long for NFL coaches & GMs to figure that out about a QB.  That's why 2 teams & every other team in the league don't think he's worth a spot on an active roster. 

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

From what I've read about why Miami released him, the word is he cannot react to the defense fast enough, similar to when EJ Manuel was scouted as having "slow eyes".  If this is true, he'll never make it because he doesn't have the instincts to play QB at the speed of the game in the NFL.  

if we had had another option i think ej would have been gone a lot quicker bc it became pretty obvious pretty quickly what that mysterious "slow eyes" meant when you watched him play. even though i cant stand saint marrone, i can certainly see why he coaxed orton to come play to at least give him a chance

i havent paid any attention to rosens game but if that really is his problem then he has no chance being a starter for anything but a crappy team

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell