18 minutes ago, Nuke said:

But, I thought we picked the wrong Josh?

Well we picked a slow corner who holds. An air head qb instead of mahomes, have no special coaches as good as mcdermott is for the D good enough for allen. So what's likely to happen?

• Disagree 2
  • Finger 2

5 minutes ago, Woody said:

“9 mistakes were taken ahead of me.” – Josh Rosen

spider man lol GIF

His full name is Joshua Ballinger Lippincott Rosen. Make of that what you will.

A66FBB2A-2767-4B57-9AE6-DF7EDAD6F809.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A lot of people wanted Rosen over Allen, myself included.  Beane clearly got it right, they fell in love with Allen’s potential and personality/willingness to put in the work...whereas Rosen came in acting like a finished product...now he’s just finished lol

youre lying to yourself if you think Rosen got a fair shot his first 2 years in the league though, if the same situation was done to a black QB first round pick, everybody would be screaming racism 

• Like 2

You can get him for no draft picks now.

The Dolphins are moving on from Josh Rosen after one season, according to multiple reports.

The team tried to trade him, but when they couldn’t find a taker, they decided to waive Rosen. They still have a few hours to find a trade partner before Rosen officially hits the waiver wire.

Miami traded second- and fifth-round choices for the quarterback after the 2019 draft, but Rosen became expendable after the Dolphins used a first-round choice on Tua Tagovailoa. Ryan Fitzpatrick is expected to start the season.

Rosen made three starts for the Dolphins last season, going 0-3, before being benched. He threw for 567 yards with five interceptions and a touchdown.

The Cardinals drafted him with the 10th overall choice in 2018, but he went only 3-10. Arizona traded him to the Dolphins after using the No. 1 overall pick on Kyler Murray in 2019.

Rosen has not gotten much of a chance in either place but maybe a third team will give him more of a chance.

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

He got chances but apparently his attitude got in the way of any improvement.  

• Thanks 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

54 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

I think the trade messed with his head.  He sounded like a total loser during interviews after turning up in Miami.  All the cockiness, confidence and arrogance has left the guy.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

JA is a winner. I was ecstatic when I heard Allen when I was expected to hear Rosen. 

Rosen clearly has attitude issues that many on this board saw a mile away. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, travolta said:

JA is a winner. I was ecstatic when I heard Allen when I was expected to hear Rosen. 

McDermott had his radar on Josh Allen the second he took over as HC in 2017.

The Bills making the playoffs in 2017 almost derailed that plan.

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

Link?

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

31 minutes ago, travolta said:

Who is he talking about here?

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Rosen will definitely get more chances in this league. That's why I asked for a link, if there are any, about attitude problems while he was in Miami. I would much rather have someone like him backing up Allen than Matt freaking Barkley, but not if he's got a documented attitude problem still

But you can't get drafted that high, only get chances on 2 shit teams, really only one, and not get at least one or two more opportunities somewhere else. There's a Perpetual QB shortage in the NFL so somebody is going to make him QB two or three just to see if he's grown up and ready to put the work in to gain his teammates trust and move up the ladder

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Who is he talking about here?

I think Kobi Bryant based on comments to feed. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Rosen will definitely get more chances in this league. That's why I asked for a link, if there are any, about attitude problems while he was in Miami. I would much rather have someone like him backing up Allen than Matt freaking Barkley, but not if he's got a documented attitude problem still

But you can't get drafted that high, only get chances on 2 shit teams, really only one, and not get at least one or two more opportunities somewhere else. There's a Perpetual QB shortage in the NFL so somebody is going to make him QB two or three just to see if he's grown up and ready to put the work in to gain his teammates trust and move up the ladder

I hope he does. 

However, with the shortage of quality QBs in the NFL, you have to wonder why he is consistently the guy that they part with. I have seen it before. Rich Gannon was everywhere before he got a legit shot in Oakland. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Nuke said:

Lit wanted to bet me that Rosen would be in the Pro Bowl, by year 4. I should have taking that bet, so I could be waiting by my mailbox for a jersey that’s never coming.

Well, you just took all of excitement out of TWD’s life.......but, you did free up his schedule quite a bit.........😎

31A83F87-4A7C-4147-BDE4-A6B2174A52CE.jpeg

8 hours ago, Meathead said:

Link?

Were you looking for some sports writer's opinion too or just mine?  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

8 hours ago, Meathead said:

I have no doubt he will get picked up by someone else, probably within the week.  He is talented and still really young.  Who knows what can change for him to turn it around.  

2 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

I have no doubt he will get picked up by someone else, probably within the week.  He is talented and still really young.  Who knows what can change for him to turn it around.  

Change leagues to the XFL or some arena league.  He can win a championship like JP did in the UFL and then go back into oblivion.  

Here's what I wrote about Rosen's chances before camp last year:  

Albany,n.y.

• Range Member
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Here's something I posted elsewhere that summarizes my feeling Rosen is a bust:

1st round QBs, especially top 10 picks are considered gold. They don't get traded or released after 1 season. In the 50+ years since the merger, the only 1st round QB traded a year after he was picked other than Rosen was Kelly Stouffer and the only reason he was traded was because he refused to sign with the Cardinals & sat out his rookie year. Stouffer (6th overall pick of 1987 draft) was traded for a 5th in 1988 & a 1st & 5th in 1989. Rosen was traded for pick 62 of the 2019 draft & a 2020 5th, basically pennies on the dollar for the 10th pick the prior year. If Arizona thought Rosen had any long term future they 1) Wouldn't have hired a coach who wanted nothing to do with Rosen & knew he could have his pick of any QB in the 2019 draft & 2) Wouldn't have been willing to trade him for so little. Also the fact that Arizona didn't get more shows there wasn't a lot of interest in Rosen around the league. Clearly the NYG, Washington & Denver all thought that choosing a rookie QB was a better choice than a Rosen trade. Arizona may have helped devalue Rosen by tipping their hand on Murray, but most of his devaluation was caused by what the rest of the league saw on film.

If Rosen pans out for Miami, what it will say is Miami outsmarted the rest of the NFL. As I've said in the past when the Bills picked up guys who if they worked out, the Bills would have outsmarted some of the best GMs in the NFL now applies to the Dolphins: They're not good enough to be considered the smartest guys in the room. At least Buddy Nix admitted as much in a press conference.

Then: Here's the problem beyond just the 3 teams (NYG, WAS, DEN) that took rookies over Rosen before pick 62:

NE, who, like it or not, may be the smartest guys in the room made no attempt to deal for Rosen even after a 1st rounder was off the table. You would think picking up a QB who was a top 10 pick a year before and has 3 more years left on a pretty cheap contract would be good insurance for a 40 something Tom Brady. They passed. They later took a flyer on QB Jarrett Stidham in the 4th round (pick 133).

The Raiders may or may not think Carr is their long term future, but they preferred Nate Peterman & Mike Glennon on the roster than any thoughts of trading for Rosen-NATE PETERMAN !!!!

Who did the LA Chargers pick to back up Rivers? Not trading for the young prospect who was a top 10 pick who would be insurance against an aging Rivers, but Tyrod Taylor on his 3rd team in 3 seasons. They later took a flyer on QB Easton Stick in the 5th (166).

That raises the number to 6 teams, including the smartest guys in the room, who saw enough to not bite on using a 2nd round pick on Rosen. 5 of those teams drafted QBs, 3 before & 2 after. Teams that also picked QBs, beside those 6 were Carolina (3, 100), Cincinnati (4, 104), Philadelphia (5, 167), Jacksonville (6, 178) & Baltimore (6, 197). All those teams thinking of backup QBs and none thought enough to outbid Miami's low offer for a former top 10 pick. Even Arizona didn't want Rosen around unlike when SD drafted Rivers (actually traded Eli at #1 for Rivers at #4 plus extra picks) and kept Drew Brees for a couple of seasons. Arizona couldn't have been more transparent unless they put the word BUST over Rosen's photo on their website prior to the trade.

The Dolphins didn't outsmart anyone, no matter how incompetent the guys in Arizona are. All the guys in Arizona proved is their own incompetence as they wasted picks 15, 79 & 152 of the 2018 draft for 1 year of Rosen, pick 62 in 2019 & a 5th in 2020. I guess the way they felt about Rosen they feel lucky that they got pick 62 & next year's 5th.

Add to the Bucs Practice Squad. He can’t even make an active roster? From 1st round pick to practice squad in 3 years? WOW 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

5 hours ago, Nuke said:

Add to the Bucs Practice Squad. He can’t even make an active roster? From 1st round pick to practice squad in 3 years? WOW 

That's where he belongs, IMO.  He went from being the most "NFL ready" QB in the draft to being out of a job over the course of two years.  If I were a GM I wouldn't be in a hurry to sign the guy.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

On 9/5/2020 at 12:54 PM, travolta said:

I hope he does. 

However, with the shortage of quality QBs in the NFL, you have to wonder why he is consistently the guy that they part with. I have seen it before. Rich Gannon was everywhere before he got a legit shot in Oakland. 

Gannon was a cocky as fuck too....

cba fan