Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Favorable polling for Donald Trump

14 hours ago, jc856 said:

Yeah, off the rails I think. He might provide a pic, but I know the difference between fuckable and fuckably hot.

I'm not going to arbitrarily post a pic of anyone other than myself

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, TheMachinist said:

I dunno. I think Nancy was kinda hot during the civil war years. 

Matthew Brady was known to make his subjects look good though, he was a master of lighting

16 hours ago, HipKat said:

Bowman is too intimidated to even jerk as little dick to the quality of women that I’ve had in my life

LOL.  English please.

Funny, I have a bachelors and masters of science from a fairly liberal school in downtown buffalo, and I’m still voting for Trump. If you like to think everyone that is voting for Trump is an idiot, that’s your call. But, all you’re really saying, is anyone that doesn’t agree with your leftist view of things is an idiot. 
I don’t agree with your viewpoint sir, but I still support your right to have it. While you only seem to want to demean and ridicule anyone who doesn’t agree with you. 

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

Funny, I have a bachelors and masters of science from a fairly liberal school in downtown buffalo, and I’m still voting for Trump.

Which makes you an idiot. No one really gives a crap where you went to school. It's what you do now that matters and voting for someone who has as long a list of corrupt actions and people surrounding him is beyond stupid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

You really are just useless @HipKataren’t you? You go ahead with your self described conservative credentials and vote for Joe Biden. I’ve worked with the elderly for 25 years and I’ll bet good money that Biden is senile. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

You really are just useless @HipKataren’t you? You go ahead with your self described conservative credentials and vote for Joe Biden. I’ve worked with the elderly for 25 years and I’ll bet good money that Biden is senile. 

Cool story, bro. Why Trump, are you rich or a racist? Or are you just dumb enough to believe he's really a Republican?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I am actually smart enough to understand that the democrats are a Leftist disease that should be eradicated. You should just go ahead and vote for them, as you are just a useful idiot to them anyway. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I am actually smart enough to understand that the democrats are a Leftist disease that should be eradicated. You should just go ahead and vote for them, as you are just a useful idiot to them anyway. 

HAHAHA, what a pussy answer. Why don't you move to Russia or Cuba or China so you live under a repressive form of Government that doesn't care about the people. You don;t shit about political philosophy. You only know what Fox News tells you.

I'm gonna  ask you to list the symptoms of this "disease" so I can dispute them, one by one. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

He's gotta get the guys who throw beer bottles against the walls, to make sure they get out and vote. The other guys use their vocabularies to coerice the wanna be's into the intelegencia . The white trash are the most able to discern bullshit.

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

It's what you do now that matters and voting for someone who has as long a list of corrupt actions and people surrounding him is beyond stupid.

I guess you haven't seen this yet.  Or maybe Joe30330 gets the "Liberal Privilege" of being corrupt while Trump doesn't.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

58 minutes ago, Woody said:

I guess you haven't seen this yet.  Or maybe Joe30330 gets the "Liberal Privilege" of being corrupt while Trump doesn't.  :niterider:

Can I reply with a Michael Moore movie?

OK, I dunno why Biden would say China is not a threat, they've been a growing threat for 25 years.

Still, conspiracy theory vs actual corruption happening right in front of our eyes. Hmmm gee, wonder which one is more urgent

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 hours ago, Dragon said:

Funny, I have a bachelors and masters of science from a fairly liberal school in downtown buffalo, and I’m still voting for Trump. If you like to think everyone that is voting for Trump is an idiot, that’s your call. But, all you’re really saying, is anyone that doesn’t agree with your leftist view of things is an idiot. 
I don’t agree with your viewpoint sir, but I still support your right to have it. While you only seem to want to demean and ridicule anyone who doesn’t agree with you. 

I think what he is trying to say is that you are an idiot. By the way, I concur. 

Having a Bachelor's and master's degree does not mean you cannot be an idiot. In fact you have proved that. Clearly you along with that other piece of trash aka bowbutt, love to flaunt your so-called degrees. Clearly shows your insecurities. People who are secure never have to flaunt.

• Like 1

Maybe you should learn how to read. Because, if you had read the thread at all you would realize that the premise of the thread was that only uneducated whites were voting for Trump. 
Maybe, if you weren’t an illiterate tool, you might’ve understood, that educational level was germane to the topic. Why don’t you just go back to your mom’s basement, you useless liberal POS. @direbills

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Maybe you should learn how to read. Because, if you had read the thread at all you would realize that the premise of the thread was that only uneducated whites were voting for Trump. 
Maybe, if you weren’t an illiterate tool, you might’ve understood, that educational level was germane to the topic. Why don’t you just go back to your mom’s basement, you useless liberal POS. @direbills

Maybe YOU should re-read the thread because it never said "only uneducated whites were voting for Trump". It said he's running away with that demographic and like a good little MAGAT, instead of discussing, you attacked because that's ALLLLLL you little MAGATS have is to attack. That's the only defense you have for Trump.

You can't defend his record of legislation, because there's very little and most of it had a negative impact on most of the country. So you attack Biden's.

You can't defend Trump's apparent mental shortcomings, so you attack Biden's.

You can't defend Trump's obvious association with racist and white nationalist philosophies, so you go back 50 years to cherry pick something on Biden.

You can't defend Trump's association and enamoration with Russia and Putin, so you try and make similar accusations about Biden.

So again, I ask you why Trump? Because the only demographic he's still running away with is people who are rich and people who are prejudiced. So check your bank account and get back to us

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

@HipKatwho exactly attacked who? Maybe you have reading comprehension issues too. Maybe you should reread what direbill posted and see I was just answering in kind. 
As for Trump, you have never heard me once say that he was perfect, the simple truth is, I just prefer him to Biden. 
The problem you seem to have, is that I just don’t agree with you. You think Biden happens to be the lesser of two evils and I think Trump is the lesser of two evils. Can’t you accept that my opinion is just different from yours?

@HipKatyou also seem to want to just lump me in with every other supporter of Trump. That just leads to generalization and stereotyping. The very thing you accuse Trump supporters of doing. 
I’m not a racist, I’m not one of the super rich, I’m not uneducated. Again, can’t you just accept that I see things differently than you?

4 hours ago, Dragon said:

@HipKatyou also seem to want to just lump me in with every other supporter of Trump. That just leads to generalization and stereotyping. The very thing you accuse Trump supporters of doing. 
I’m not a racist, I’m not one of the super rich, I’m not uneducated. Again, can’t you just accept that I see things differently than you?

That seems like a lot of #fakenews there. Lies like the cult master.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dragon said:

@HipKatwho exactly attacked who? Maybe you have reading comprehension issues too. Maybe you should reread what direbill posted and see I was just answering in kind. 
As for Trump, you have never heard me once say that he was perfect, the simple truth is, I just prefer him to Biden. 
The problem you seem to have, is that I just don’t agree with you. You think Biden happens to be the lesser of two evils and I think Trump is the lesser of two evils. Can’t you accept that my opinion is just different from yours?

No you just like him better. Two days ago it was the vile and evil plot perpetrated by the left.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 hours ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

He's gotta get the guys who throw beer bottles against the walls, to make sure they get out and vote. The other guys use their vocabularies to coerice the wanna be's into the intelegencia . The white trash are the most able to discern bullshit.

This post, amongst all the shitty posts I've seen on here, might be the most incoherent post I have ever read.

@HipKatyes, we have established that I like Trump better than Biden, and that I also hate the Left. 
I’ve not hidden this. 

Buddha Correct A Fool.jpg

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile