Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Diggs is just toying with our CB’s ... including Tre

Recommended Posts

I know Diggs is really good but he didn't have supper human powers in Minnesota.

 


48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

I know Diggs is really good but he didn't have supper human powers in Minnesota.

Or It really shows how criminal it was for the offensive coordinator not featuring him more. In 2018 he had 10 yards a catch, only screen pass bullshit, with this kind of deep ball ability. Then when Thielen got hurt in 2019 they throw to him deep and he led the league. Go figure, I see why he wanted out of Minnesota. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beasley is going to be even more wide open on every single play than he was last year 


Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Diggs may be good. Can Allen hit him regularly though? 

  • Like 1

Just my 2 Cents

 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

 

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

 

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

90% of the plays Diggs will be a decoy.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all....this kind of game planning is in McDermotts wheelhouse. 

  • Like 2

miserable that 70s show GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

I think Diggs may be good. Can Allen hit him regularly though? 

Allen needs better coaching. If he isn't so accurate, he needs to throw to areas where the receiver can go get it. Streaks have to be perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

unless a defense has a top five shutdown corner, you are playing with fire every single time you leave diggs covered with just one man. most teams are going to have a safety shaded toward wherever diggs is, with that route his top priority to keep an eye on. obviously, thats going to leave a gap the rest of rcvrs can exploit

the offense has all the pieces it needs. now its just up to josh to take another scoot forward in his development and throw on time

  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

Beasley is going to be even more wide open on every single play than he was last year 

on gamedays last year beasley was open so often sometimes that i fantasized about them just throwing to him every play for a while

just keep taking the 3-4-5 yd gains until they are down near the 20yl. the defense gets frustrated and starts crimping in towards him, then brown or whoever is on the edge waltzes in for a td

i realize its impractical but i remember feeling like it was the kind of thing i used to think about when i was a kid. it would be funny as hell to see them really do it


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Meathead said:

on gamedays last year beasley was open so often sometimes that i fantasized about them just throwing to him every play for a while

just keep taking the 3-4-5 yd gains until they are down near the 20yl. the defense gets frustrated and starts crimping in towards him, then brown or whoever is on the edge waltzes in for a td

i realize its impractical but i remember feeling like it was the kind of thing i used to think about when i was a kid. it would be funny as hell to see them really do it

And the first time Allen misses a wide open target or throws a pic.....McDermott will say “FUCK THIS SHIT....RUN THE GOD DAMN BALL!” 


miserable that 70s show GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah right

Josh is going to have a green light this year. They are going to be much more pass-oriented than they have in the past. Sure, they are going to be a rushing team, they've got the line and they've got two excellent young backs

But if you think Opie isn't going to take advantage of the embarrassment of talent they have on offense now, you're crazy


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Meathead said:

Yeah right

Josh is going to have a green light this year. They are going to be much more pass-oriented than they have in the past. Sure, they are going to be a rushing team, they've got the line and they've got two excellent young backs

But if you think Opie isn't going to take advantage of the embarrassment of talent they have on offense now, you're crazy

I’ve seen crazier shit lol. But yeah, I hope so. 


miserable that 70s show GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just dont think opie is going to have much of a choice in a bunch of games

we play A LOT of teams with strong offenses. hes going to have to green light allen just to keep up. the defense will keep it manageable but the offense will have to be better just to keep up. and that means higher quality passing. we certainly have a wealth of receivers, we finally have an elite wr1-2-3. how much jump does allen give us on top of all that?

no way to know. except wait. wait right here. ill be right back.


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, if the Bills really have an elite Offense that can score points on 3/4 of their offensive possessions, you can take more chances because you know you have a great defense to stop the other team, and an offense that can score points.

An elite WR who can almost always get open on every play will elevate the QB's performance a bit.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...