Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

New Details On Jacob Blake’s Alleged Actions: Attacked Police, Tried To Steal Car, Was Armed

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well I care about all of them. I guess that’s why I am a Christian and you’re not

thats very nice that you care about all of them, but you dont need religion to do it

i think im as much of a misanthrope as he is. sometimes people disgust me. like jacob blake. im sure he has his good points, but hes not a "good man". its too bad he wasnt able to get his life got turned around before attempting suicide by cop. but the way he acted there? disgusting.

voters disgust me a lot. more specifically, partisan voters, or pols as the old term goes. more like brainwashed shills, never conceding a point, limiting their sources, warping their views. very sheepy

cheatriot quarterbacks disgust me. with their history of cheating, and their mint julips and designer everything. in cams case its designer ladies fashion. prissy bastards

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

9 hours ago, Meathead said:

thats very nice that you care about all of them, but you dont need religion to do it

i think im as much of a misanthrope as he is. sometimes people disgust me. like jacob blake. im sure he has his good points, but hes not a "good man". its too bad he wasnt able to get his life got turned around before attempting suicide by cop. but the way he acted there? disgusting.

voters disgust me a lot. more specifically, partisan voters, or pols as the old term goes. more like brainwashed shills, never conceding a point, limiting their sources, warping their views. very sheepy

cheatriot quarterbacks disgust me. with their history of cheating, and their mint julips and designer everything. in cams case its designer ladies fashion. prissy bastards

I don't care about human life because I'm a Christian, I'm a Christian because I care about human life

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I don't care about human life because I'm a Christian, I'm a Christian because I care about human life

The fuck?

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The fuck?

Deep thoughts, loser. Something you have no ability to comprehend. Don’t hurt yourself trying

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Deep thoughts, loser. Something you have no ability to comprehend. Don’t hurt yourself trying

LOL.  Now Officer HipKat is a self declared philosopher.  Priceless!

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Now Officer HipKat is a self declared philosopher.  Priceless!

barbrady3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Dragon said:

HipKat likes corvettes, he can’t be all bad.

If Trump wasn't President, you'd all have a much different view of me

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

If Trump wasn't President, you'd all have a much different view of me

Man, I don’t know if I can take another 4 years of everyone throwing poo though....😂🤣

p.s., I noticed you had 13K posts and meant to congratulate you, then I look and it’s 13,084 WTF? 84 posts is maybe a really good week for me😳

07B8833E-F728-4D0F-9A22-8EFD222622D5.gif

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Man, I don’t know if I can take another 4 years of everyone throwing poo though....😂🤣

p.s., I noticed you had 13K posts and meant to congratulate you, then I look and it’s 13,084 WTF? 84 posts is maybe a really good week for me😳

07B8833E-F728-4D0F-9A22-8EFD222622D5.gif

Biden somehow getting elected don't end poo throwing.  Not after the last 4 years.  What goes around comes around.

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

Your voting for baby killers. Nice job caring about human life “Christian”.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

Your voting for baby killers. Nice job caring about human life “Christian”.

And there it is. The first "Abortion" reference of the election season. Guess what Nuke, Roe vs Wade was passed decades ago and never repealed - they're all baby killers! They don't care about babies or abortion; they care about votes and if they cry Abortion enough times, people like you will vote for them - and they still won't repeal Roe vs Wade. But they got your vote!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

And there it is. The first "Abortion" reference of the election season. Guess what Nuke, Roe vs Wade was passed decades ago and never repealed - they're all baby killers! They don't care about babies or abortion; they care about votes and if they cry Abortion enough times, people like you will vote for them - and they still won't repeal Roe vs Wade. But they got your vote!

I really don’t care much about abortion, either way. And it certainly doesn’t effect my vote. I didn’t claim to be a good Christian, you did. You also claimed to care about human life. Just pointing out how big off a hypocrite you are. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hip = Big ninny

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

I really don’t care much about abortion, either way. And it certainly doesn’t effect my vote. I didn’t claim to be a good Christian, you did. You also claimed to care about human life. Just pointing out how big off a hypocrite you are. 

I also said I don't support abortion. That abortion topic is bullshit. They ALL support abortion. Not one of them will lift a finger against it, so everyone is voting to keep it legal, they just ignore the fact that they're being used for their vote by BS lip Service form Conservative hypocrites

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

I also said I don't support abortion. That abortion topic is bullshit. They ALL support abortion. Not one of them will lift a finger against it, so everyone is voting to keep it legal, they just ignore the fact that they're being used for their vote by BS lip Service form Conservative hypocrites

If you say so. 

50 minutes ago, Nuke said:

If you say so. 

I don't see any current active measure to overturn it....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Biden somehow getting elected don't end poo throwing.  Not after the last 4 years.  What goes around comes around.

we are in a perpetual pattern now

might as well just start calling it poolitics

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Just now, Meathead said:

we are in a perpetual pattern now

might as well just start calling it poolitics

Bowman is too stupid to realize that what’s happening right now for the most part is revenge for what the Republicans did when Obama was president. Which was revenge for when Bush was president. Which in its own way was revenge for when Clinton was president.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hip = Big ninny

ninny?!?

what other insult words has your time machine brought back from 1930? pithy donkers to you, you rapscallion knave

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Bowman is too stupid to realize that what’s happening right now for the most part is revenge for what the Republicans did when Obama was president. Which was revenge for when Bush was president. Which in its own way was revenge for when Clinton was president.

it started with clinton. going after him for the blue dress was purely political. they realized the public turned against them which is why the impeachment trial was just as much a whitewash as the shit pile impeachment trial. bill was guilty, and got punished, but the public actually turned against republicans for wasting our time with something stupid

that emboldened democrats to do the same thing the junior. the republicans really turned up the volume exponentially when the medium shaded man was elected. since then its been all out war every inch of the way

if it continues on its current course, its possible a real civil war breaks out, at least in scattered places. but a lot of people could die

our economy is so overvalued and propped up on speculation and the printing of money to keep it going that an economic collapse is closer to reality than its been in my lifetime

this country is in trouble. idk if joeharris is up to the task but hes the only option we have. another trump term spells disaster

3 minutes ago, Meathead said:

it started with clinton. going after him for the blue dress was purely political. they realized the public turned against them which is why the impeachment trial was just as much a whitewash as the shit pile impeachment trial. bill was guilty, and got punished, but the public actually turned against republicans for wasting our time with something stupid

that emboldened democrats to do the same thing the junior. the republicans really turned up the volume exponentially when the medium shaded man was elected. since then its been all out war every inch of the way

if it continues on its current course, its possible a real civil war breaks out, at least in scattered places. but a lot of people could die

our economy is so overvalued and propped up on speculation and the printing of money to keep it going that an economic collapse is closer to reality than its been in my lifetime

this country is in trouble. idk if joeharris is up to the task but hes the only option we have. another trump term spells disaster

Yeah, it’s going to happen when they announce the winner of the selection. Like I posted last night, if Trump wins, the far left radicals are going to go crazy and if Trump loses, the stupid redneck supporters are going to go crazy. Either way there’s going to be bloodshed.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Sorry, I should not have said stupid rednecks. I meant uneducated white males

Seek help. soflabillsfan