Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

New Details On Jacob Blake’s Alleged Actions: Attacked Police, Tried To Steal Car, Was Armed

Alright, if this is true then it changes things.

1) The article states he had the knife on his person.

2) The article states the the vehicle he was getting into was the one he was trying to steal.

I was on Blake’s side before this, but if those two items are accurate, that changes a lot.

• Like 2

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

24 minutes ago, Meathead said:

The Kenosha Professional Police Association (KPPA) blasted the media’s narrative late this week about what happened at the start of the week when a police officer shot 29-year-old Jacob Blake, saying that it was a “purely fictional depiction of events.”

“The recent officer-involved shooting in Kenosha has produced a variety of feelings and narratives; most of which are wholly inaccurate,” the statement begins. “The purely fictional depiction of events coming from those without direct knowledge of what actually occurred is incredibly harmful, and provides no benefit to anyone whatsoever, other than to perpetuate a misleading narrative.”

The statement said that the domestic incident that officers were responding to involved allegations that Blake was trying to steal the caller’s keys and vehicle. The statement says that the vehicle that Blake was entering when he was shot did not belong to him. The statement also added that, contrary to what was initially claimed, Blake was not breaking up any fights between other people.

The statement then outlined in chronological order the series of events that officers claimed happened:

Mr. Blake was not unarmed. He was armed with a knife. The officers did not see the knife initially. The officers first saw him holding the knife while they were on the passenger side of the vehicle. The “main” video circulating on the internet shows Mr. Blake with the knife in his left hand when he rounds the front of the car. The officers issued repeated commands for Mr. Blake to drop the knife. He did not comply.
The officers initially tried to speak with Mr. Blake, but he was uncooperative.
The officers then began issuing verbal commands to Mr. Blake, but he was non-complaint.
The officers next went “hands-on” with Mr. Blake, so as to gain compliance and control.
Mr. Blake actively resisted the officers’ attempt to gain compliance.
The officers then disengaged and drew their tasers, issuing commands to Mr. Blake that he would be tased if he did not comply.
Based on his non-compliance, one officer tased Mr. Blake. The taser did not incapacitate Mr. Blake.
The officers once more went “hands-on” with Mr. Blake; again, trying to gain control of the escalating situation.
Mr. Blake forcefully fought with the officers, including putting one of the officers in a headlock.
A second taser (from a different officer than had deployed the initial taser) was then deployed on Mr. Blake. It did not appear to have any impact on him.
Based on the inability to gain compliance and control after using verbal, physical and less-lethal means, the officers drew their firearms.
Mr. Blake continued to ignore the officers’ commands, even with the threat of lethal force now present.

These latest developments come as details about Blake’s alleged criminal activity have come to light over the past few days.

According to the criminal complaint, which can be found here, Blake’s ex-girlfriend says that he entered her house uninvited early in the morning on Sunday, May 3, 2020. She reports that she woke to find him in her room, standing over her. What happened next, by the woman’s account, is downright chilling:

LNB stated at about 6AM she was woken up by the father of her children, Jacob Blake, herein known as the defendant, standing over her saying, “I want my shit.” As LNB lay there, on her back, the defendant, suddenly and without warning, reached his hand between her legs, penetrated her vaginally with a finger, pull it out and sniffed it, and said, “Smells like you’ve been with other men.”

The complaint says that Blake, after allegedly committing this violent and degrading act against the victim, immediately left the room, took her key and her debit card, and drove away in her vehicle. She says he made two withdrawals with the stolen card. The complaint then provides some background insight into the relationship between the victim and Blake:

LNB stated she and the defendant have three children together but have never resided together in the eight years they have been on and off. LNB stated the defendant is unemployed, has no vehicle, and would not tell LNB where he was currently living. LNB stated over the past eight years the defendant has physically assaulted her around twice a year when he drinks heavily.

Blake was subsequently charged with felony 3rd degree sexual assault, criminal trespassing, and disorderly conduct. KPPA said that officers were aware of the warrant that was out for Blake’s arrest before they arrived on scene.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/kenosha-police-union-offers-new-details-on-jacob-blakes-alleged-actions-attacked-police-tried-to-steal-car-was-armed?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

poor, poor jacob blake

oh whatever shall we do about those vile white people and/or cops hunting down these kinds of pristinely pure and kind hearted black people in cold blood?

here's a recent picture of him:

cute-picture-of-black-baby.jpg

Great post Meat.

5 minutes ago, gunnar_zero said:

Why do they always go all in on these loser criminals who deserve what they get?  They need to pick their battles better.  

Exactly!!

this has perplexed me for years

there are PLENTY of examples of police brutality and incompetence ending up in a good black man being dead. good men of ANY race end up dead the same ways

how about the black guy christmas shopping through walmart, carrying a pellet gun and talking on the phone. cops get a call that a man is walking thru the store with a gun. cops arent even on the scene two minutes and they open fire killing this man. he was a law abiding family man. sorry, no link, but shouldnt be hard to find

now THAT is the kind of guy you build a protest movement around. but is that the guy that creates outrage? hell the fuck no. it SHOULD be. but for some reason they pick the losers to take a stand on

treyvon martin - junior gangster thug in training. went to buy ingredients to make purple drank, getting expelled from school for fighting when he wasnt skipping, caught with a big ass screwdriver used to jimmy windows open and a bag a jewelry he was "holding for a friend" (lol), thought a white guy was following, absolutely hated white people, so he turned around and walked AWAY from his fathers home that he could see and get to safely, instead choosing to head in the opposite direction so he could viciously attack the hispanic he thought was white and bash his head on the concrete

michael brown - you all know that story, too. another angry gangster just looking for a fight and dreams about killing a cop (thats gotta be your dream if youre willing to reach into a cops own car to steal his gun)

we could go on and on, name after name after name of violent criminals that are used as shining examples of pillars of the community that cops hunt for sport in cold blood /s

WHY DO THEY PICK THESE LOSERS when we have plenty of examples from within all races if we want to go after police brutality, which we should?!?

i dont get it

• Thanks 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Just now, Meathead said:

Exactly!!

this has perplexed me for years

there are PLENTY of examples of police brutality and incompetence ending up in a good black man being dead. good men of ANY race end up dead the same ways

how about the black guy christmas shopping through walmart, carrying a pellet gun and talking on the phone. cops get a call that a man is walking thru the store with a gun. cops arent even on the scene two minutes and they open fire killing this man. he was a law abiding family man. sorry, no link, but shouldnt be hard to find

now THAT is the kind of guy you build a protest movement around. but is that the guy that creates outrage? hell the fuck no. it SHOULD be. but for some reason they pick the losers to take a stand on

treyvon martin - junior gangster thug in training. went to buy ingredients to make purple drank, getting expelled from school for fighting when he wasnt skipping, caught with a big ass screwdriver used to jimmy windows open and a bag a jewelry he was "holding for a friend" (lol), thought a white guy was following, absolutely hated white people, so he turned around and walked AWAY from his fathers home that he could see and get to safely, instead choosing to head in the opposite direction so he could viciously attack the hispanic he thought was white and bash his head on the concrete

michael brown - you all know that story, too. another angry gangster just looking for a fight and dreams about killing a cop (thats gotta be your dream if youre willing to reach into a cops own car to steal his gun)

we could go on and on, name after name after name of violent criminals that are used as shining examples of pillars of the community that cops hunt for sport in cold blood /s

WHY DO THEY PICK THESE LOSERS when we have plenty of examples from within all races if we want to go after police brutality, which we should?!?

i dont get it

my guess is because they know the other side will not support it and that fuels the division, which is their ultimate goal

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I posted this last evening in the BLM thread, but no harm giving it it's own post.

Those that jumped to conclusions and stated that an unarmed man was shot getting into "his" car should immediately apologize for their statements which have fueled more unrest in this country, but we all know they won't...and that tells you that they aren't interested in uniting Americans, which makes their intentions unpure. 

Lebron James is a bigot, and the media that ran with the same story and won't update it are only interested in turning Americans against each other.

great post. glad to have you here so its not just me saying this stuff all the time

i dont have to tell you but i will: people are pretty deeply brainwashed on this topic. dont expect reasonable dialog when you question the perfection of blackness (as if that was possible)

• Like 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

my guess is because they know the other side will not support it and that fuels the division, which is their ultimate goal

thats actually a pretty good answer i never thought of. im gonna have to ponder that some more. but thanks for the idea

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I posted this last evening in the BLM thread, but no harm giving it it's own post.

Those that jumped to conclusions and stated that an unarmed man was shot getting into "his" car should immediately apologize for their statements which have fueled more unrest in this country, but we all know they won't...and that tells you that they aren't interested in uniting Americans, which makes their intentions unpure. 

Lebron James is a bigot, and the media that ran with the same story and won't update it are only interested in turning Americans against each other.

Fuck LeBron and the mainstream press.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Meathead said:

thats actually a pretty good answer i never thought of. im gonna have to ponder that some more. but thanks for the idea

It's all too much of a coincidence that literally the worst posterboys for this become the ones the media publicized the most. I have asked myself the same question you have. Really?! All this for this guy when they could play up a more upstanding black person where many more will side with them?

The only thing that makes sense is to pit us against each other cause the whites that say this man was a criminal and the cop was justified are racists that don't support BLM.

This is crime being perpetrated on the American people by the corrupt media which is being run by Global elites that want to incite civil war so that we will be easier to control and take over when the time comes.

Just my opinion, but there's alot to support it

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gunnar_zero said:

Why do they always go all in on these loser criminals who deserve what they get?  Its Mike brown all over again.  Literally just robbed a store but they rioted cause he "was a good boy".  Meanwhile cops actually DO kill innocents everyday and no one cares.  They need to pick their battles better.  

I think NFL players will be wearing names of “victims” on their helmets. 

Will the NFL allow players to wear the names of killed cops on their helmets?

If not, ............ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i dont get it

Some people are miserable and are always looking for a reason to act out.  Look at Minneapolis(again).  A black man committed suicide while running from the cops and the city went back into a riot/loot frenzy.  :niterider:

Who the hell riots over a guy who TOOK HIS OWN LIFE?  The same people I mentioned earlier. :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

12 minutes ago, travolta said:

I think NFL players will be wearing names of “victims” on their helmets. 

If not, ............ 

They went from honoring a true American hero in Pat Tillman to this.

My how times have changed...

49 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This is crime being perpetrated on the American people by the corrupt media which is being run by Global elites that want to incite civil war so that we will be easier to control and take over when the time comes.

im not much of a conspiracy theorist but this has perplexed me for so long i think i will indulge in a little of that for a while and see if i come up with anything plausible

the money is certainly dramatically flowing to the very top at a rapid pace and has been for almost twenty years. the income gap has never been bigger and is widening. what do the uber-wealthy plan to do when they already have more than they could spend in several lifetimes?

shit, i knew i should have joined the masons. i coulda faked the racism just to do my research

40 minutes ago, travolta said:

or any other race besides black?

and how about any automatically evil white people?

29 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

They went from honoring a true American hero in Pat Tillman to this.

My how times have changed...

Fucking insane is what it is.

2 minutes ago, Meathead said:

or any other race besides black?

and how about any automatically evil white people?

Shameless pandering to completely out of touch players who don't know shit.

jacob-blake-knife-2.jpg?resize=666,602&s

again, its a "killing knife", small blade, curved like a hook, supported by a handle pointed inward. designed to puncture easily, rip open flesh and organs with ease. he knew what he was doing

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Meathead said:

A comb? Fake mustache? Mouth guard? Over ripe banana? Coulda been anything!!

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Jacob Blake apparently rode the short bus to school.

I’m sure it was overcrowded, though

• Like 1

you know, about 55% of the country is white, compared to 13% black. eventually the majority clueless whites are going to get educated and realize they were being played

it breaks my heart to think about it, but theres gonna be a lot of resentment when that happens, and blacks folks aint gonna have much of a leg to stand on. they are the ones driving all these lies and one-way weapons. they are even brainwashing whites to do their bidding!

really, really bad long term strategy by blackness, unless im missing something

27 minutes ago, Meathead said:

again, its a "killing knife", small blade, curved like a hook, supported by a handle pointed inward. designed to puncture easily, rip open flesh and organs with ease. he knew what he was doing

The cop behind him wasn’t holding a gun, he was giving Jacob a golf clap for his “approach shot”. 

25 minutes ago, Meathead said:

you know, about 55% of the country is white, compared to 13% black. eventually the majority clueless whites are going to get educated and realize they were being played

it breaks my heart to think about it, but theres gonna be a lot of resentment when that happens, and blacks folks aint gonna have much of a leg to stand on. they are the ones driving all these lies and one-way weapons. they are even brainwashing whites to do their bidding!

really, really bad long term strategy by blackness, unless im missing something

Don't see where you're missing a thing.  Backlash in the works for sure.