Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Dementia-Joe Biden is a Lying Sack of Shit *****

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, FanBack said:

Yet you support the murderous policies of Gov. Andrew Cuomo.  You need to denounce him now or recuse yourself from this board.  

Whataboutism 101 from dollar tree boy.  go fuck yourself, cause thats the only way youre gonna get laid.


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Hot flash.  Wild fires are caused by poor forest management.

not true but the next time you dont lie will be the first.  also it is the job of the federal government


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Hot flash.  Wild fires are caused by poor forest management.

which is a lie but thats what you do. also, see above and this, idiot.

California is located in the Western United States. Western states typically have large amounts of land owned by the federal government compared to other states. According to the Congressional Research Service, the state of California has a total acreage of 100.2 million acres. Of that total, 47.70 percent, or 47.8 million acres, belongs to the federal government. From 1990 to 2010, the federal government increased its ownership of land in California by 1.6 million acres. 

 


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Frawk is having another one of those bad days it appears.......

only bad from where you sit as I proved you wrong, yet again. Remember, consistency is the hallmark of excellence!

******lol


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

only bad from where you sit as I proved you wrong, yet again. Remember, consistency is the hallmark of excellence!

******lol

Listen, you elitist bigot. 

You are wrong; I am always right.  Why do you  continue to defend the murderer Andrew Cuomo?

Renounce him and we may take you seriously.  Well, no.  Not really, but we'll read your posts politely.

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

which is a lie but thats what you do. also, see above and this, idiot.

California is located in the Western United States. Western states typically have large amounts of land owned by the federal government compared to other states. According to the Congressional Research Service, the state of California has a total acreage of 100.2 million acres. Of that total, 47.70 percent, or 47.8 million acres, belongs to the federal government. From 1990 to 2010, the federal government increased its ownership of land in California by 1.6 million acres. 

I knew that.  Federal mismanagement of our forestry has been a problem for 100 years.  And it is a cause of wild fires. 

This is something, I have always blamed on the bureaucracy and never attributed to an administration.  We won't solve this in 8 years.

In fact privately owned lands are the most well-maintained, where federally-owned lands leased by private industry are the worst.   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FanBack said:

Listen, you elitist bigot. 

You are wrong; I am always right.  Why do you  continue to defend the murderer Andrew Cuomo?

Renounce him and we may take you seriously.  Well, no.  Not really, but we'll read your posts politely.

I knew that.  Federal mismanagement of our forestry has been a problem for 100 years.  And it is a cause of wild fires. 

This is something, I have always blamed on the bureaucracy and never attributed to an administration.  We won't solve this in 8 years.

In fact privately owned lands are the most well-maintained, where federally-owned lands leased by private industry are the worst.   

You are a pathetic doosh bag who only gets praise from himself.  its embarrassing for you and a constant source of comic relief for us. 

Refer back to my prior advice to go fuck yourself.  Fits nicely with praise you heap on yourself. 

  • Barf 3

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

You are a pathetic doosh bag who only gets praise from himself.  its embarrassing for you and a constant source of comic relief for us. 

Refer back to my prior advice to go fuck yourself.  Fits nicely with praise you heap on yourself. 

Glow In The Dark Trolls World Tour GIF by DreamWorks Trolls


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

You are a pathetic doosh bag who only gets praise from himself.  its embarrassing for you and a constant source of comic relief for us. 

Refer back to my prior advice to go fuck yourself.  Fits nicely with praise you heap on yourself. 

I was so wrong to call you an elitist bigot.  I win, you lost the argument.  As always. 

 

Hero-Envy-Ulik3.jpg

 

Ice melts when applied directly to the beatdown area.  Get yourself an End Swell.

 

DSC_0169_480x480.jpg?v=1544622012

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I was so wrong to call you an elitist bigot.  I win, you lost the argument.  As always. 

Hero-Envy-Ulik3.jpg

Ice melts when applied directly to the beatdown area.  Get yourself an End Swell.

DSC_0169_480x480.jpg?v=1544622012

I can like my own posts now.

LikeThanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

baskin.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

herd mentality lol

questionable strategy to make your opponent's mental capacity an issue when you display your dementia on a daily basis.

 


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, 212frawk said:

You are a pathetic doosh bag who only gets praise from himself.  its embarrassing for you and a constant source of comic relief for us. 

Refer back to my prior advice to go fuck yourself.  Fits nicely with praise you heap on yourself. 

My, my.  Aren't we up on our high horse?  LOL.  Relax, "tough guy".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

My, my.  Aren't we up on our high horse?  LOL.  Relax, "tough guy".

dont shoot the messenger jethro.  


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump doesn't believe Trees will explode. 

I bet he (and everyone else) believes Frawk's head will explode from reading my (most awesome) posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

herd mentality lol

questionable strategy to make your opponent's mental capacity an issue when you display your dementia on a daily basis.

Latest polling:

If a vaccine was offered today, would you take it?

April 2020 - 71% say yes
September 2020 - 53% say yes

Do you trust Donald Trump when it comes to vaccines?

September 2020 - 26% say yes

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

dont shoot the messenger jethro.  

They have no choice but to shoot the messenger because To shoot the message would work against their own agenda and self interests

  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HipKat said:

They have no choice but to shoot the messenger because To shoot the message would work against their own agenda and self interests

Assclown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...