Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Dementia-Joe Biden is a Lying Sack of Shit *****

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Havent you learned by now that its your job to disprove the fire hose of lies from MAGAT world?

Well there you go.....:classic_happy:

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Damn right!!  The Aquarian is never July!!  He's always been about more than one long summer month!! 

It's tough being never July.  Only Hip would know, though.  LOL

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

So did anybody ever list all those lies that Joe Biden supposedly told? Or are we still waiting

Go to Google Search and simply type "Joe Biden lies".  Plenty there to occupy your afternoon.  :classic_biggrin:

3 hours ago, Greg said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'WHEN I WAS A KID BACK IN SCRANTON A WHEEL FELL OFF MY CANOE WHICH MADE ME WONDER HOW MANY PANCAKES FIT IN A DOGHOUSE NONE BECAUSE ICE CREAM DOESN'T HAVE BONES'

Deflect deflect. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

All day and still no list of lies.... go figure

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

These....(don’t comment on the source, just what’s in the article please).......https://conservativedailypost.com/six-major-life-events-joe-biden-lied-about/

I'm not a big hater of Joe, btw, but I do think he’s a bit addled........

Bwahahah.  I was waiting for that helicopter story.  What a hero Joe30330 is.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

Joe30330's lies about himself are comedy gold.  I'll never forget when he told us that a helicopter he was riding was forced to land next to Osama bin Ladin's 

Bwahahah.  I was waiting for that helicopter story.  What a hero Joe30330 is.  :niterider:

3 people you don’t want to fly with: Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton and Brian Williams. Everybody’s trying to shoot them down!!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, jc856 said:

These....(don’t comment on the source, just what’s in the article please).......https://conservativedailypost.com/six-major-life-events-joe-biden-lied-about/

I'm not a big hater of Joe, btw, but I do think he’s a bit addled........

My problem is not Dementia-Joe Biden personally.  Decent enough guy as far as I can tell.  Have never cared much for his politics, of course.  The problem is how he's embraced the FAR LEFT and how indebted he's going to be to them if elected.  Joe is not a smart man, by the way.  His deteriorating brain is especially troublesome and that is NOT going to improve.  Doesn't work that way.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

My problem is not Dementia-Joe Biden personally.  Decent enough guy as far as I can tell.  Have never cared much for his politics, of course.  The problem is how he's embraced the FAR LEFT and how indebted he's going to be to them if elected.  Joe is not a smart man, by the way.  His deteriorating brain is especially troublesome and that is NOT going to improve.  Doesn't work that way.

Joe is a puppet for the Dems. Kamala Harris will be the real President (behind the scenes if they win).

• Barf 1

52 minutes ago, Greg said:

Joe is a puppet for the Dems. Kamala Harris will be the real President (behind the scenes if they win).

Scary shit, isn't it?  Puppet President is a recipe for disaster.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Prove these unfounded assertions...

****lol

j/k

You NEVER prove anything.

PS

Fatass is possessed by demons.  FACT!

• Haha 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

5 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Prove these unfounded assertions...

****lol

j/k

You NEVER prove anything.

PS

Fatass is possessed by demons.  FACT!

Dementia-Joe has not embraced the far left???  What?  Would you like to see the dem party platform?  Joe speaks of shit like the green new deal and how progressive his administration would be all the time.  What kind of "proof" are you seeking, guy?  All I have is the words of the man himself and his party.  Are you saying they don't exist?    Should I post a lot of shit no one is going to read?  I'll leave that crap for the likes of Jungle and f8.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Dementia-Joe has not embraced the far left???  What?  Would you like to see the dem party platform?  Joe speaks of shit like the green new deal and how progressive his administration would be all the time.  What kind of "proof" are you seeking, guy?  All I have is the words of the man himself and his party.  Are you saying they don't exist?    Should I post a lot of shit no one is going to read?  I'll leave that crap for the likes of Jungle and f8.

Dear Jethro

It is not my job to search out info to prove your falsehoods. 

BECAUSE THEY ARE FALSE!!!

Kind Regards,

Frawk

lol

9 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Dear Jethro

It is not my job to search out info to prove your falsehoods. 

BECAUSE THEY ARE FALSE!!!

Kind Regards,

Frawk

LOL.  Nice cop out!  Two can play at that game.  Please prove our President is "possessed by demons".  Whatever you may post, I'll just say is false and I will be in the right.  I'm liking this.  :classic_biggrin:

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Nice cop out!  Two can play at that game.  Please prove our President is "possessed by demons".  Whatever you may post, I'll just say is false and I will be in the right.  I'm liking this.  :classic_biggrin:

lol

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I didn't know that Thomas Edison was a black man.

On a serious note though...............

this Biden character is a moron of epic proportions.

People like Biden are the reason that Trump became President and now I am supposed to believe that this political moron is leading in the polls?

Biden doesn't even know he is running for the Presidency for fuck sake.

So am I ever going to get that list of all his lies?

Seek help. soflabillsfan