Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Dementia-Joe Biden is a Lying Sack of Shit *****

Or at least his puppet masters are.  That "speech" in PA today was disgraceful.  No questions afterwards - OF COURSE.  Much too late to address all the violence, Dementia-Joe.  Blaming it all on President Trump is disgusting and wrong.  Screw you and all the left/dems.  Is this partisan or RIGHT ON TARGET?  Thoughts?   

Answer:  Dead on.  Dem voters are mental defectives.  Rise up, fight back, screw this shit.  If you side with the likes of HipKat, time for an intervention.  Poor old Dementia-Joe.  The shell, tool and Trojan horse.  Sad.

And people wanna call Trump out and claim he lies.

What Biden did today was the most egregious act of lies by any presidential candidate I've ever heard, and it's not close.

This man is not a decent man...he's scum of the earth and should have his feet put to the fire by the media, but he won't even take questions out there on the campaign trail.

This is so wrong on so many different levels...

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

What Biden did today was the most egregious act of lies by any presidential candidate I've ever heard, and it's not close.

This man is not a decent man...he's scum of the earth and should have his feet put to the fire by the media, but he won't even take questions out there on the campaign trail.

Baaaa, baaaaaa, baaaaaa, baaa, baaa, baaaaaaaa, baaaaaa,

What a lamb you are. Where's the list of lies?? Where's the fact checking?? Let me fill you in. telling the truth about what a piece of SHIT Trump is, those aren't lies. Must SUCK to be too weak to accept the truth  - you support a fucking JOKE of a President. You and Bowman have taken absolute stupidity to a new level. Unheard of level!!! 

Welcome to the United States of Donald Trump

Matter of fact, don't put me on ignore. I'll handle it myself in case some of your innate stupidity is contagious.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 minutes ago, HipKat said:

What a lamb you are. Where's the list of lies?? Where's the fact checking?? Let me fill you in. telling the truth about what a piece of SHIT Trump is, those aren't lies. Must SUCK to be too weak to accept the truth  - you support a fucking JOKE of a President. You and Bowman have taken absolute stupidity to a new level. Unheard of level!!! 

Matter of fact, don't put me on ignore. I'll handle it myself in case some of your innate stupidity is contagious.

Why would I put a easily triggered sorry sap like you on ignore...it's way more amusing to smack you around like the pussy you are.

Just like Trump...we smack down these losers with ease and we do it proudly.

Back in mommy's basement like Sleepy Joe will be November 4th 

10 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Why doesn't Dementia-Joe Biden ever have to take an even semi-difficult question?

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Uh, what?  Did you babble something?  LOL

12 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Or at least his puppet masters are.  That "speech" in PA today was disgraceful.  No questions afterwards - OF COURSE.  Much too late to address all the violence, Dementia-Joe.  Blaming it all on President Trump is disgusting and wrong.  Screw you and all the left/dems.  Is this partisan or RIGHT ON TARGET?  Thoughts?   

Are you going to make a thread for every single thing that fatass is guilty of and accuse ByeDon of the same thing?  Asking for a friend.....

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

13 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Why doesn't Dementia-Joe Biden ever have to take an even semi-difficult question?

same reason why Trump thinks repeating 5 nouns is a difficult question

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Barf 1

11 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Where are these lies?  Show me a list..... or are you just another MAGAT that makes unfounded assertions without proof?

lol

j/k

That's exactly what you are.  Carry on.

• Thanks 1

lol

54 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Are you going to make a thread for every single thing that fatass is guilty of and accuse ByeDon of the same thing?  Asking for a friend.....

I'm not any more than you're ever going to post anything critical of Biden.  Run and tell your friend now.  Thanks.

52 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Where are these lies?  Show me a list..... or are you just another MAGAT that makes unfounded assertions without proof?

lol

j/k

That's exactly what you are.  Carry on.

Here's a better one...tell me what truth he told.

Blaming the violence in this country on Trump is a joke. Those clowns didn't mention it not once at the DNC and called them peaceful protestors up until very recently while the President has always said he would fix it if the democrat leaders in those states and counties asked for it, and he's always said we support police and law and order. 

Biden and the dems are simply playing the blame game when it's clearly on them...the proof is in the pudding. The top 10 cities are and have been Democrat run and have been shitholes for years with them in charge and are worse now. Claiming this is Trump's America is a lie...those cities and states are entirely on them! He brought in the feds to protect the courthouse in Portland and they killed him for it. Biden still talking about secret military being sent in by Trump when he did what they wouldn't and that's protect this country from more chaos and destruction. Those places are Bidens and the democrats America, period.

But yeah...go ahead and tell me otherwise, jackass 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Here's a better one...tell me what truth he told.

Blaming the violence in this country on Trump is a joke. Those clowns didn't mention it not once at the DNC and called them peaceful protestors up until very recently while the President has always said he would fix it if the democrat leaders in those states and counties asked for it, and he's always said we support police and law and order. 

Biden and the dems are simply playing the blame game when it's clearly on them...the proof is in the pudding. The top 10 cities are and have been Democrat run and have been shitholes for years with them in charge and are worse now. Claiming this is Trump's America is a lie...those cities and states are entirely on them! He brought in the feds to protect the courthouse in Portland and they killed him for it. Biden still talking about secret military being sent in by Trump when he did what they wouldn't and that's protect this country from more chaos and destruction. Those places are Bidens and the democrats America, period.

But yeah...go ahead and tell me otherwise, jackass 

lol ok, I recommend you hold your head underwater waiting for me to prove your assertions for you.  Aint my job, sport.

and the idea that this is on the democrats in the face of your dear leader saying he and he alone can fix (your problem here) is comical.  this is all happening in fatass's america. right now. 

He is an abject failure because he owns everything that happens during his presidency.  this isnt some imagined future where ByeDon is in charge.  This is the here and now.  and its on fatass.

lol

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm not any more than you're ever going to post anything critical of Biden.  Run and tell your friend now.  Thanks.

Biden aint my guy jethro.  he just fills the one requirement I have for a candidate for president.

He is not donald trump.

that's my list right there.  simple enough for even you to understand.

lol

15 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol ok, I recommend you hold your head underwater waiting for me to prove your assertions for you.  Aint my job, sport.

and the idea that this is on the democrats in the face of your dear leader saying he and he alone can fix (your problem here) is comical.  this is all happening in fatass's america. right now. 

He is an abject failure because he owns everything that happens during his presidency.  this isnt some imagined future where ByeDon is in charge.  This is the here and now.  and its on fatass.

Weak.  Democrats control these affected cities.

13 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Biden aint my guy jethro.  he just fills the one requirement I have for a candidate for president.

He is not donald trump.

that's my list right there.  simple enough for even you to understand.

Biden has teamed up with "Team Awful".  Fuck Dementia-Joe and that whole kooky radical crew.  'll stick with Trump over that shit.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Weak.  Democrats control these affected cities.

and they will "Control" these cities AFTER the election.

WEAKER!

• Like 1

lol

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Biden has teamed up with "Team Awful".  Fuck Dementia-Joe and that whole kooky radical crew.  'll stick with Trump over that shit.

admirable of you to go down with the ship.  dont expect a thank you from pres brain worms tho.  He give not one single fuck about you (or anyone not named donald trump).  never has, never will. 

lol

14 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

admirable of you to go down with the ship.  dont expect a thank you from pres brain worms tho.  He give not one single fuck about you (or anyone not named donald trump).  never has, never will. 

And Dementia-Joe Biden would be my champion!  LOL

17 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

and they will "Control" these cities AFTER the election.

WEAKER!

Hey, they're the ones who won't let the police do their jobs.  Burn, baby, burn!!!  Incompetent, bankrupt cesspool cities.  Democrats make for such stellar mayors.

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hey, they're the ones who won't let the police do their jobs.  Burn, baby, burn!!!  Incompetent, bankrupt cesspool cities.  Democrats make for such stellar mayors.

debatable. 

yet you avoid the main point, which is fatass is incapable of making things better because if he could, he would do it now.  

lol

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

So you basically have no defense besides everything is on this President because you said so...good stuff, bud!

I figured this was the stance you would take...pretty much the same as the loser dems.

This is what you are...embrace it fully.

• Like 1

debatable. 

yet you avoid the main point, which is fatass is incapable of making things better because if he could, he would do it now.  

Yup...he just snaps his fingers and cities that have been plagued with corruption and violence simply transform into the picturesque storybook we want...fucking moron you are!

Maybe learn how things work in this country and get back to us, huh?

BTW, he went in to get things under control and he was universally ripped by those same loser dems that have embraced all this for years and still do nothing. 

The only one incapable here is you, and it's due to not being able to comprehend simple logic.

Fucking clown

• Like 1

debatable. 

A matter of jurisdiction.  Should Trump just waltz right in and do what he pleases?  I'm good with that.  :classic_biggrin: