Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Brian Urlacher Speaks

All the old old OG Chicago gangbangers that aren’t in jail are going to burn their Urlacher jerseys

george orwell was a freaking genius

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

NBA/NFL, etc. behavior = Stupid.  Huge turn off.  

Whats the saying? If you don't like it, leave? 

Just dont watch.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Just dont watch.

Believe me, I won't.  What I will do is speak up and call this bullshit out.  Pro sports are committing suicide.  HUGE TURN OFF.  I have better things to do than watch a protest disguised as a game.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Just dont watch.

Sounds like they are.   So, why don't YOU  leave the country?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Believe me, I won't.  What I will do is speak up and call this bullshit out.  Pro sports are committing suicide.  HUGE TURN OFF.  I have better things to do than watch a protest disguised as a game.

Pro sports are not going to get hurt by this anymore than the NFL did cause of Kap

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

56 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Sounds like they are.   So, why don't YOU  leave the country?

lol dollar tree boy is #cancelculture

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

22 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Pro sports are not going to get hurt by this anymore than the NFL did cause of Kap

I would not be so sure.  Just a hunch.  Worth keeping a close eye on.  Speaking just for me, my interest/devotion definitely dwindling.

10 minutes ago, travolta said:

Pro sports will be hurt. 

Watch this video.m

Fuck these "protesters".  Fuck 'em.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Fuck these "protesters".  Fuck 'em.

At what point are you allowed to punch somebody in the face? 

how is this guy supposed to know he and wife are not in danger? 

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

NFL DID get hurt by Kap

The ratings the year Kap kneeled was a huge down turn, worse the next year, and didn’t even fully recover the two years after that. What did you think caused that?

7BFFA7A5-C21F-448B-A4F3-C6E51809DB07.jpeg

Do you really think the NFL is immune to huge financial losses? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 212frawk said:

idk about that, man. it depends how fast the dems can get their shit together and jettison the bullshit coming from the vengeful victimhood peddling BLM mindset

if you can watch that video of cops trying to investigate a domestic incident, are forced to shoot blake, a warranted felon, bc he refuses to follow lawful commands, and then have the delusion that the cops are to blame, then youre brainwashed. straight up

those of us that respect and want a country protected by the rule of law, its insulting and demeaning to all of us that you would support such a preposterous notion. for many people, thats going to turn them off to anyone that panders to that insanity, including pro sports - and more importantly, to vote for the shit pile

you know youre in trouble when brian fucking erlacher is the voice of reason. and social media selectively allowing one side of the debate while censoring the other is a massive mistake that alone could swing the vote back to king feces

the democrats are fucking that part up so badly that im becoming fearful their insanity wont be controllable by joeharris and this is the way its going to be right up until the election. if it is, be prepared for some REAL raiding of the treasury by rich people bc those will be the only ones that matter to the fat pig thief if hes pushed into a second term bc the dems have lost their fucking minds

• Thanks 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

The ratings the year Kap kneeled was a huge down turn, worse the next year, and didn’t even fully recover the two years after that. What did you think caused that?

7BFFA7A5-C21F-448B-A4F3-C6E51809DB07.jpeg

That’s why it’s strange that Frawk would say that. They were hurt quite a bit financially, and I think that the brand was hurt. But, it’s football, and people like it, so it bounced back.

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

Do you really think the NFL is immune to huge financial losses? 

The NFL has deep pockets, but so did GM. You can only bleed so long before you need to do something.

short term they are okay, but if this stuff is intermixed with the league every time we have these problems, they’re going to have to come up with a permenant solution.

7 minutes ago, jc856 said:

The NFL has deep pockets, but so did GM. You can only bleed so long before you need to do something.

short term they are okay, but if this stuff is intermixed with the league every time we have these problems, they’re going to have to come up with a permenant solution.

China.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, Woody said:

1 hour ago, Woody said:

209D3EBB-1ABA-415E-B797-1247791ADD63.jpeg

• Thanks 1