Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Biden’s Polling Lead Has Collapsed

That explains Joe30330's sudden interest in all of the rioting going on.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Looks the same to me and which  way are those lines going??

Weird that on Dan Bogino's site it only uses Rassmussen Polling and once again, Sack trying to pass that off as the sum of all national polls.
Maybe he should start a new site FiveThirtySackmussen.com

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/national/

Screenshot 2020-08-28 053853.png

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Whatever "lead" he has in the polls (if he even does) is only going to keep evaporating by the time election day rolls around.

Expect the race card and the pandemic card to be pushed to the max in a feeble and desperate attempt to hold off the inevitable defeat that will happen.

Once these debates happen, it's pretty much over for the Democratic party, who has gone so far astray from what they were supposed to be.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Whatever "lead" he has in the polls (if he even does) is only going to keep evaporating by the time election day rolls around.

Expect the race card and the pandemic card to be pushed to the max in a feeble and desperate attempt to hold off the inevitable defeat that will happen.

Once these debates happen, it's pretty much over for the Democratic party, who has gone so far astray from what they were supposed to be.

Which way are those lines going again?

And yeah, keying on the pandemic, why??

WORLD / COUNTRIES / UNITED STATES
Last updated: August 28, 2020, 11:04 GMT

tn_us-flag.gif
 United States

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

• Disagree 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

20 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Once these debates happen, it's pretty much over for the Democratic Republican party, who has gone so far astray from what they were supposed to be.

I'm sorry to double quote, but I had to fix this for you

• Disagree 1
  • Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, Woody said:

That explains Joe30330's sudden interest in all of the rioting going on.  :niterider:

Of course it does.  His silence about it for so long cancels out any bullshit he pipes up with now.

Thank goodness Biden and his puppet master's already blew what advantage they had.

Ya hid in the basement too long and were caught ignoring the violence until it was too late, sleepy!🤣😂

I predict a convincing victory on election night along with an undressing during the debates where it will be like a cat smacking around a toy

4 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Thank goodness Biden and his puppet master's already blew what advantage they had.

Ya hid in the basement too long and were caught ignoring the violence until it was too late, sleepy!🤣😂

I predict a convincing victory on election night along with an undressing during the debates where it will be like a cat smacking around a toy

I doubt he debates. They are screwed. Debate and everyone sees his dementia. Don’t debate and he is afraid to debate.

Unless Trump has an unexpected heart attack, he will run circles around Joe. Hillary could not keep up and she was literally knocked out. Trump will campaign in 5 states/day while Joe gives a performance like today once per week. 

Cue up the old Mike Tyson knockouts collection because that is what this feels like. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, travolta said:

I doubt he debates. They are screwed. Debate and everyone sees his dementia. Don’t debate and he is afraid to debate.

Unless Trump has an unexpected heart attack, he will run circles around Joe. Hillary could not keep up and she was literally knocked out. Trump will campaign in 5 states/day while Joe gives a performance like today once per week. 

Cue up the old Mike Tyson knockouts collection because that is what this feels like. 

Trump should challenge him to debate, and when Trump is standing there by himself Biden will look like a puss.

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Trump should challenge him to debate, and when Trump is standing there by himself Biden will look like a puss.

I had a similar thought. 

Let Trump answer questions in a town hall format with an empty podium for Biden. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, travolta said:

Rumor has it he's gonna come down with Covid right before the debates to weasel out

13 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Rumor has it he's gonna come down with Covid right before the debates to weasel out

In that case, let Headboard Harris debate Trump.  Joe30330 is up shit crick if he has the COVID. :niterider:

Animated GIF

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

20 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Shocking.  Fucking liars.

35 minutes ago, Woody said:

In that case, let Headboard Harris debate Trump.  Joe30330 is up shit crick if he has the COVID. :niterider:

Animated GIF

0EBAB07A-B853-4AA0-AF1E-AE9663F71620.gif

• Haha 1

those guys got personal security anyway

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

4 hours ago, Woody said:

That's a huge crowd by Joe30330 standards.  :niterider:

I know, social distancing is like Calculus to a Trump supporter...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

I know, social distancing is like Calculus to a Trump supporter...

He had about 250 show up to this Texas Primary celebration.  I didn't know if I should laugh or feel bad for him.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

4 hours ago, travolta said:

I couldn't find Tyson, but I did find these 

Actually, here, fuck it. You guys can just pick through them

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=trump+signs+of+dementia&iar=videos&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkKGP4NuG3EM

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, Woody said:

He had about 250 show up to this Texas Primary celebration.  I didn't know if I should laugh or feel bad for him.  :niterider:

I'll say this slowly because you'll never see this at a Trump Covid Super-spread...., I mean rally. It's called limiting the number of people in order to follow Social Distancing guidelines,

But really, who cares?? Biden's ahead in every poll. Every one.

OK, @Woody - there's your cue. Break out the 2016 reference

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I'll say this slowly because you'll never see this at a Trump Covid Super-spread...., I mean rally. It's called limiting the number of people in order to follow Social Distancing guidelines,

Say it as slowly as you want, Mr. Smarty pants.  The Texas primary happened a month before the stay at home order.  :niterider:

But really, who cares??

You do, obviously.  I cracked a joke about Joe30330's crowd and you had to come to his defense like a White Knight.  :niterider:

Biden's ahead in every poll. Every one.

Thank you for letting me know.  :niterider:

OK, @Woody - there's your cue. Break out the 2016 reference

No.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png