Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Former NSA Tech Director Blows Up Russia DNC Hack Hoax

This was from an AMA on Reddit which was promptly shut down by them before more damning information emerged. (Not that we don't know the story already!) Fortunately the entire thing was archived.

I am William Binney, former NSA Technical Director and Whistleblower. There was no "Russian hack" of the DNC in 2016 and I have proof.

Hello everyone,
Remember when emails released by Wikileaks proved that the DNC rigged the primary election against Bernie Sanders? And everyone claimed that the Russians had hacked the DNC?
There's only one problem. There was no hack.
It was an internal leak.
Here's my proof
It boils down to these three key points:
1.) The modification times on the files point to the use of a FAT file system, which is used almost exclusively by storage devices (such as flash drives).
2.) Analysis of the files released by Guccifer 2.0 -- claimed to be the Russian hacker who got the files to Wikileaks -- reveals that they were created at a data transfer rate consistent with a flash drive, but not with an internet transfer."
3.)The NSA would've known the hack was taking place, thanks to the leaks revealed by Edward Snowden, which the NSA has never denied
In October 2017, at the specific request of President Donald Trump, I met with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, at that time CIA Director, and presented my evidence that the "Russian hack" never was. Did Trump ever receive that evidence?
So, Ask me anything!

Intel Vets Challenge ‘Russia Hack’ Evidence

Forensic studies of “Russian hacking” into Democratic National Committee computers last year reveal that on July 5, 2016, data was leaked (not hacked) by a person with physical access to DNC computer. After examining metadata from the “Guccifer 2.0” July 5, 2016 intrusion into the DNC server, independent cyber investigators have concluded that an insider copied DNC data onto an external storage device.

Key among the findings of the independent forensic investigations is the conclusion that the DNC data was copied onto a storage device at a speed that far exceeds an Internet capability for a remote hack. Of equal importance, the forensics show that the copying was performed on the East coast of the U.S. Thus far, mainstream media have ignored the findings of these independent studies [see here and here].

Independent analyst Skip Folden, who retired after 25 years as the IBM Program Manager for Information Technology, US, who examined the recent forensic findings, is a co-author of this Memorandum. He has drafted a more detailed technical report titled “Cyber-Forensic Investigation of ‘Russian Hack’ and Missing Intelligence Community Disclaimers,” and sent it to the offices of the Special Counsel and the Attorney General. VIPS member William Binney, a former Technical Director at the National Security Agency, and other senior NSA “alumni” in VIPS attest to the professionalism of the independent forensic findings.

The recent forensic studies fill in a critical gap. Why the FBI neglected to perform any independent forensics on the original “Guccifer 2.0” material remains a mystery – as does the lack of any sign that the “hand-picked analysts” from the FBI, CIA, and NSA, who wrote the “Intelligence Community Assessment” dated January 6, 2017, gave any attention to forensics.

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Welp, he's going to have to sleep with one eye open now.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

8 minutes ago, Woody said:

Welp, he's going to have to sleep with one eye open now.  :niterider:

d599d6a3ec58cdeb252a5c517b77b42b7609f019

• Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Wait, a 76 yr old guy who retired in 2001 claims to have proof of a national security issue that he says didn't happen, that every current investigation by bipartisan committees in Congress and the DOJ have said DID happen???

did that come from FiveThirtySackmussen.Com, too?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan