Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Pegula’s are the worst thing that ever happened to Buffalo

The ONLY thing they have ever gotten right is hiring McDermott.

Thats it.

Everything else, they have ruined.

And they have a history of “muzzling” those around them so the truth can not be spread.

1) Chris Brown suspended and banned because he “shared his observations” on training camp. 2019.

2) Murphy was suspended from One Bills Live for saying that Pegula was “rash” in firing Housley too quickly.

3) Reporters have been banned from press conferences for being too negative.

They think they’re dictators.

North Korea Bills.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

After distributing the new media policy on August 16 that prohibited reporting on game strategy, snap counts and unit participation, Brown supposedly discussed many of those items during his radio show with former Bills receiver Steve Tasker.

The recordings of those segments have been taken down from team radio partner WGR’s website, though they are quoted in TheAthletic.com report. Brown has been absent from practice ever since, hasn’t utilized his twitter account in a week, and allegedly hasn’t been involved in any video conference interviews either.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

14 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Thats it.

And they have a history of “muzzling” those around them so the truth can not be spread.

1) Chris Brown suspended and banned because he “shared his observations” on training camp. 2019.

2) Murphy was suspended from One Bills Live for saying that Pegula was “rash” in firing Housley too quickly.

North Korea Bills.

I tried. I tried to hold out hoping that the light will go on for them. I gave up on the Sabres under this ownership group a couple of years ago. He’ll never get it. The best thing he could do is find somebody that knows what the fuck they’re doing to run that hockey team and then walk away from it. Collect the profits and that’s it.

Once upon a time, I didn’t give too much of a damn about the bills it was all about the Sabres. Until Ralph Wilson finally decided to build a winner. But hockey is always been it for me and what we’ve witnessed since he bought the Sabres has been nothing short of embarrassing.

I thought after the last couple of years that maybe Terry finally got it figured out with the bills. Maybe football is something that he has a better grasp at when it comes to running a team. And I don’t know anything about what’s going on right now with Chris Brown in the marketing department so this incident aside, this is a horrible fucking owner and it’s in spite of Terry Pegula that the bills are where they are. And I wonder how much sooner could we have gotten here with somebody who knew what the fuck they were doing?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I think it’s only a matter of time when they ruin McDermott too. I can see him quitting because they fuck something up royally.

• Sad 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

27 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I think it’s only a matter of time when they ruin McDermott too. I can see him quitting because they fuck something up royally.

Of course you can see that.

After all...you are the king of doom and gloom

• Haha 1

I wouldn't worry right now.  Beane and McDermott realize there is no perfect boss and the Pegulas believe in McDermott and, now believe in Beane.

Ralph Wilson is revered for his loyalty to Buffalo, but outside of two or three good hires he wasn't that great.

I worry that the fans will turn on this team if they don't start wining playoff games.  Then, under public pressure, the Pegulas may make a change.  That would be a mistake.  They were lucky with getting MsDermott; the subsequent hire could be a shit show. 

• Thanks 1

I, on the other hand, will continue to applaud the Pegulas, regardless of their faults. Without them, the Bills probably wouldn’t be in Buffalo today. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragon said:

I, on the other hand, will continue to applaud the Pegulas, regardless of their faults. Without them, the Bills probably wouldn’t be in Buffalo today. 

100% correct, without them the NHL and NFL wouldn't be in Buffalo anymore. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, U-bomb said:

100% correct, without them the NHL and NFL wouldn't be in Buffalo anymore. 

Hell, there is even a professional baseball team playing in Buffalo under their reign :poop:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Thats it.

North Korea Bills.

Be careful what you wish for...

17 minutes ago, theAteam said:

I still give that title to Russ Brandon.

He was fine in marketing, the problem came when he swayed into the football side.

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

He was fine in marketing, the problem came when he started sniffing around the women

FIFY

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

823DCDFA-73B3-41A7-AEDA-58C7392D202B.jpeg

You know something is off when a creepy murderer dude starts questioning your business practices.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

4 hours ago, Woody said:

I had a feeling this video was a sign of things to come.  Bills swag doesn't pop up in a Korean music video for no good reason.  :niterider:

Does Kim Pegula have anything to do with this video? Inquiring minds want to know

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

He was fine in marketing, the problem came when he swayed into the football side.

Yeah agreed.

Hopefully the Trumpster will buy the Bills from Pegula after his term is over in 2025 and Make Buffalo Bills Great Again!

• Thanks 2
  • Barf 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

8 hours ago, Dragon said:

I started out thinking that, and really appreciative they came along. Almost like saviors. A guy growing up in love with the French connection who wanted to build a Stanley cup winner, IN BUFFALO? Too good to be true, right? 

well, they’re still in Buffalo, so there’s that.....☹️

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Hopefully the Trumpster will buy the Bills from Pegula after his term is over in 2025 and Make Buffalo Bills Great Again!

You’re gonna give Hip, Piggy and Frawk heart attacks!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

MBGA!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Kim Pegula gave me a watered down Martini once but I stiffed her and walked out