Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

The Left's Covid Memory Hole *****

I'm not on my regular computer, so I can't provide the link right now.  This is an editorial by Karl Rove from The Wall Street Journal today.  Can someone possibly provide the link?  This should be shared with EVERYONE.  Hypocrisy on full display.  Thanks.

If no one can help, I'll have the link up on here tomorrow morning.

WSJ asks for money after the first two paragraphs.  :niterider:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-lefts-covid-memory-hole-11598483473

Last week’s Democratic convention sought to make four points: Joe Biden is a decent man, Donald Trump is horrible, the president bungled the pandemic and Mr. Biden would have handled it better because he grasped the threat from the start.

Whatever you think of the first three, the last is a fabrication. But the former vice president likes to say it anyway. In June he claimed President Trump “did not listen to guys like me back in January saying we have a problem, a pandemic is on the way.” In May Mr. Biden said, “If he had...

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Last week’s Democratic convention sought to make four points: Joe Biden is a decent man, Donald Trump is horrible, the president bungled the pandemic and Mr. Biden would have handled it better because he grasped the threat from the start.

Whatever you think of the first three, the last is a fabrication. But the former vice president likes to say it anyway. In June he claimed President Trump “did not listen to guys like me back in January saying we have a problem, a pandemic is on the way.” In May Mr. Biden said, “If he had...

HINDSIGHT IS ALWAYS 20/20.  Always.  Such complete bullshit.  Where was all this fine advice AT THE TIME?  That's right.  It doesn't exist.  Lies/propaganda.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

They were wrong and Trump was right and instead of admitting it they now pivot to accusing him of not doing enough even though they criticized those actions.

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Thoughts?

If Joe30330 and Headboard Harris were smart they would focus on how they will deal with COVID going forward instead of attacking what has already been done.  Nobody cares about what you "could have" done yesterday.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2 hours ago, Woody said:

Joe Biden: Trump is worst possible leader to deal with coronavirus outbreak - January 27, 2020
President has blithely tweeted that 'it will all work out well.' Yet the steps he has taken have only weakened our capacity to respond.

The possibility of a pandemic is a challenge Donald Trump is unqualified to handle as president. I remember how Trump sought to stoke fear and stigma during the 2014 Ebola epidemic. He called President Barack Obama a “dope” and “incompetent” and railed against the evidence-based response our administration put in place — which quelled the crisis and saved hundreds of thousands of lives — in favor of reactionary travel bans that would only have made things worse. He advocated abandoning exposed and infected American citizens rather than bringing them home for treatment.

Trump’s demonstrated failures of judgment and his repeated rejection of science make him the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health challenge.

The outbreak of a new coronavirus, which has already infected more than 2,700 people and killed over 80 in China, will get worse before it gets better. Cases have been confirmed in a dozen countries, with at least five in the United States. There will likely be more.

Diseases don't stop at borders or walls

The State Department has scheduled an evacuation flight and advised Americans against traveling to Hubei province, the epicenter of the outbreak, and is evacuating non-essential personnel. 

Trump has blithely tweeted that “it will all work out well.” Yet the steps he has taken as president have only weakened our capacity to respond.

Trump has rolled back much of the progress President Obama and I made to strengthen global health security. He proposed draconian cuts to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for International Development — the very agencies we need to fight this outbreak and prevent future ones.

He dismissed the top White House official in charge of global health security and dismantled the entire team. And he has treated with utmost contempt institutions that facilitate international cooperation, thus undermining the global efforts that keep us safe from pandemics and biological attacks.

To be blunt, I am concerned that the Trump administration’s shortsighted policies have left us unprepared for a dangerous epidemic that will come sooner or later.

Pandemic diseases are a prime example of why international cooperation is a requirement of leadership in 2020. Diseases do not stop at borders. They cannot be thwarted by building a wall. We cannot keep ourselves safe without helping to keep others safe as well and without enlisting the help of other nations in return. And here’s the truth — the United States must step forward to lead these efforts, because no other nation has the resources, the reach or the relationships to marshal an effective international response.

That’s how we broke the infection curve on Ebola. In September 2014, CDC projections warned that over 1 million people could be infected if we failed to act. By February 2015, thanks to the leadership of our administration, the number of new Ebola cases was fewer than 400. A few months later, the epidemic was essentially extinguished.

I will uphold science, not fiction or fear

We brought the world together behind a response that only the United States could mobilize — including dispatching our military on a limited mission to help build the urgent infrastructure necessary to coordinate a massive global public health response, deploying American disaster assistance response teams to Africa, unleashing the NIH to help spur the discovery of new treatments and vaccines, protecting our citizens from potential cases of Ebola in the USA, and harnessing civilian expertise from the CDC at home and abroad.

We acted over the chorus of uninformed objections from critics like Donald Trump, and more than 60 countries followed our lead, contributing over $2 billion, thousands of health professionals and personnel, and other critical resources like personal protective equipment. Just as important, we strengthened our focus on preparing for the next crisis.

That’s the kind of leadership a moment like this demands — a leadership Trump could never deliver.

As president, I will reassert U.S. leadership in global health security. My policies will always uphold science, not fiction or fearmongering. I will ask Congress to beef up the Public Health Emergency Fund and give me the power to use the Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act to declare a disaster if an infectious disease threat merits it.

I will also renew funding — set to expire in May — for the nationwide network of hospitals that can isolate and treat people with infectious diseases, and fully fund the Global Health Security Agenda so the world is ready for the next outbreak. And I will rebuild public trust, make sure we have dedicated resources to help us respond to crises quickly, and better harness the capabilities of the private sector to protect the American people. Our national security requires nothing less.

• Disagree 2
  • Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, Woody said:

If Joe30330 and Headboard Harris were smart they would focus on how they will deal with COVID going forward instead of attacking what has already been done.  Nobody cares about what you "could have" done yesterday.  :niterider:

Exactly.  They have no better answers than what's already in place.  Easy to ACT like they do.  Pure bullshit.

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Joe Biden: Trump is worst possible leader to deal with coronavirus outbreak - January 27, 2020
President has blithely tweeted that 'it will all work out well.' Yet the steps he has taken have only weakened our capacity to respond.

The possibility of a pandemic is a challenge Donald Trump is unqualified to handle as president. I remember how Trump sought to stoke fear and stigma during the 2014 Ebola epidemic. He called President Barack Obama a “dope” and “incompetent” and railed against the evidence-based response our administration put in place — which quelled the crisis and saved hundreds of thousands of lives — in favor of reactionary travel bans that would only have made things worse. He advocated abandoning exposed and infected American citizens rather than bringing them home for treatment.

Trump’s demonstrated failures of judgment and his repeated rejection of science make him the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health challenge.

The outbreak of a new coronavirus, which has already infected more than 2,700 people and killed over 80 in China, will get worse before it gets better. Cases have been confirmed in a dozen countries, with at least five in the United States. There will likely be more.

The State Department has scheduled an evacuation flight and advised Americans against traveling to Hubei province, the epicenter of the outbreak, and is evacuating non-essential personnel. 

Trump has blithely tweeted that “it will all work out well.” Yet the steps he has taken as president have only weakened our capacity to respond.

Trump has rolled back much of the progress President Obama and I made to strengthen global health security. He proposed draconian cuts to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for International Development — the very agencies we need to fight this outbreak and prevent future ones.

He dismissed the top White House official in charge of global health security and dismantled the entire team. And he has treated with utmost contempt institutions that facilitate international cooperation, thus undermining the global efforts that keep us safe from pandemics and biological attacks.

To be blunt, I am concerned that the Trump administration’s shortsighted policies have left us unprepared for a dangerous epidemic that will come sooner or later.

Pandemic diseases are a prime example of why international cooperation is a requirement of leadership in 2020. Diseases do not stop at borders. They cannot be thwarted by building a wall. We cannot keep ourselves safe without helping to keep others safe as well and without enlisting the help of other nations in return. And here’s the truth — the United States must step forward to lead these efforts, because no other nation has the resources, the reach or the relationships to marshal an effective international response.

That’s how we broke the infection curve on Ebola. In September 2014, CDC projections warned that over 1 million people could be infected if we failed to act. By February 2015, thanks to the leadership of our administration, the number of new Ebola cases was fewer than 400. A few months later, the epidemic was essentially extinguished.

We brought the world together behind a response that only the United States could mobilize — including dispatching our military on a limited mission to help build the urgent infrastructure necessary to coordinate a massive global public health response, deploying American disaster assistance response teams to Africa, unleashing the NIH to help spur the discovery of new treatments and vaccines, protecting our citizens from potential cases of Ebola in the USA, and harnessing civilian expertise from the CDC at home and abroad.

We acted over the chorus of uninformed objections from critics like Donald Trump, and more than 60 countries followed our lead, contributing over $2 billion, thousands of health professionals and personnel, and other critical resources like personal protective equipment. Just as important, we strengthened our focus on preparing for the next crisis.

That’s the kind of leadership a moment like this demands — a leadership Trump could never deliver.

As president, I will reassert U.S. leadership in global health security. My policies will always uphold science, not fiction or fearmongering. I will ask Congress to beef up the Public Health Emergency Fund and give me the power to use the Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act to declare a disaster if an infectious disease threat merits it.

I will also renew funding — set to expire in May — for the nationwide network of hospitals that can isolate and treat people with infectious diseases, and fully fund the Global Health Security Agenda so the world is ready for the next outbreak. And I will rebuild public trust, make sure we have dedicated resources to help us respond to crises quickly, and better harness the capabilities of the private sector to protect the American people. Our national security requires nothing less.

Officer "Objective" HipKat.  LOL.  His new handle.

On 8/27/2020 at 10:51 PM, HipKat said:

Those organizations and health officials are the swamp...that's why he got rid of them.

And yes...secure borders help keep people out and allow the ones coming in to be checked so that we aren't bringing more cases over...the left would have had tons of illegals with COVID spreading it all over the country.

And LMAO at comparing Ebola to this. Not even close to a valid comparison.

Article is pure garbage like everything else you read 

6 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Those organizations and health officials are the swamp...that's why he got rid of them.

And yes...secure borders help keep people out and allow the ones coming in to be checked so that we aren't bringing more cases over...the left would have had tons of illegals with COVID spreading it all over the country.

I'll never understand two things: Open borders and voting without identification.  Both fly in the face of basic common sense.

22 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

image.thumb.png.bc87512d4060455a1694947ee9e12a79.png

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'll never understand two things: Open borders and voting without identification.  Both fly in the face of basic common sense.

Have you ever met a liberal with common sense?

17 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Great point.  No, of course.  Damn flakes.

I admire your ability to be exactly wrong, all the time.  

CORONAVIRUS

McConnell says he was wrong on Obama pandemic playbook

The Senate majority leader told Fox News he was mistaken in claiming that the previous administration had failed to leave guidance for the Trump White House.

Mitch McConnell

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. | Patrick Semansky/AP Photo

By MATTHEW CHOI

05/14/2020 09:58 PM EDT

Updated: 05/14/2020 10:20 PM EDT

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on Thursday he was mistaken in claiming that the Obama administration had failed to leave a pandemic playbook for the Trump White House.

“I was wrong,” McConnell said in an evening interview with Fox News’ Bret Baier. “They did leave behind a plan. So, I clearly made a mistake in that regard.”

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You should know garbage when you see it, cause that's all you spew.....

Obama officials [that] laid out how the incoming Trump administration should respond if faced with a pandemic. The 69-page document contained hundreds of recommendations for dealing with many of the problems plaguing the nation’s coronavirus response — from shortages of personal protective equipment to the need for unified public guidance on the crisis.

lol

4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

I admire your ability to be exactly wrong, all the time.  

CORONAVIRUS

McConnell says he was wrong on Obama pandemic playbook

The Senate majority leader told Fox News he was mistaken in claiming that the previous administration had failed to leave guidance for the Trump White House.

Mitch McConnell

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. | Patrick Semansky/AP Photo

By MATTHEW CHOI

05/14/2020 09:58 PM EDT

Updated: 05/14/2020 10:20 PM EDT

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on Thursday he was mistaken in claiming that the Obama administration had failed to leave a pandemic playbook for the Trump White House.

“I was wrong,” McConnell said in an evening interview with Fox News’ Bret Baier. “They did leave behind a plan. So, I clearly made a mistake in that regard.”

This has what to do with what I said???  My points were open borders and voting without identification.

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

This has what to do with what I said???  My points were open borders and voting without identification.

Dude, you need to seek help.  The point of the article you posted is below and I posted proof that you and Rove are full of shit:

Whatever you think of the first three, the last is a fabrication.

lol

11 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Dude, you need to seek help.  The point of the article you posted is below and I posted proof that you and Rove are full of shit:

Where have you been guy?  The original post was from Thursday.  I don't need help, but I think you do.  You quoted me on something I said pretty much unrelated.  Get with the program, as they say.  Why so angry anyway?  Stop and smell the roses maybe.  LOL

15 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Not much Biden can grasp these days.  The guy's mind is mush.  Fact.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Where have you been guy?  The original post was from Thursday.  I don't need help, but I think you do.  You quoted me on something I said pretty much unrelated.  Get with the program, as they say.  Why so angry anyway?  Stop and smell the roses maybe.  LOL

you are retarded but in an endearing sort of way.

• Like 1

lol

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Not much Biden can grasp these days.  The guy's mind is mush.  Fact.

your brain is corn meal and grits.  FACT!

lol

28 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

you are retarded but in an endearing sort of way.

Why thanks, guy.  Let's chat again after your attitude transplant.  LOL