Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

17 year old kills 2 and injures 1 at Milwaukee Protests

12 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

conservatives like to character assassinate anyone they don't like. I just figured everyone should know his true character. a woman beater.

Liberals are quite talented at character assassination themselves.  Don't even attempt to imply otherwise.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Kyle Rittenhouse is innocent as far as these Trump lovers are concerned because he’s a Trump lover. And we all know that Donald Trump and his Trump lovers stand for law and order. Even though it was against the law for him to go to Wisconsin and have a weapon that he wasn’t legally allowed to have. Even though he was allegedly defending a used car lot that he was not asked to defend. Even though the first guy that he killed, no matter how big of a piece of shit that guy was, did not have a weapon. Even though the second guy he killed, whatever kind of piece of shit he may or may not have been, came out in wielding a deadly skateboard.

This shit happens because their orange leader creates an atmosphere in which they believe they can get away with this.

And then, just to get back to the race and justice issue, the unarmed man that got shot in the back and yes, the news today is saying he was not armed so until somebody specifically comes out and says that he absolutely was, I’m going to stick with the narrative that he was defenseless. Wow he got shot in the back, the white kid with the smoking weapon in his hands who illegally lied to the police, walked right past them and went home. Something I’m still waiting for @meathead to address.

FULL-O-SHIT.  Fact.

13 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

FULL-O-SHIT.  Fact.

Yes, yes you are

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Don’t want to die of sudden lead poisoning? Don’t engage in criminal activity. And don’t attack someone holding an AR-15. 
Sorry, but I have absolutely no sympathy for dead rioters. Rioters are not protesters, they are criminals. 

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

Don’t want to die of sudden lead poisoning? Don’t engage in criminal activity. And don’t attack someone holding an AR-15. 
Sorry, but I have absolutely no sympathy for dead rioters. Rioters are not protesters, they are criminals. 

But no condemnation for a 17 yr old illegally carrying an AR15 to defend property in another state he was not asked to defend and then lying o the police... All the kind've things people like JC and others constantly say is the reason that black people get harassed by the police.....

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

35 minutes ago, HipKat said:

But no condemnation for a 17 yr old illegally carrying an AR15 to defend property in another state he was not asked to defend and then lying o the police... All the kind've things people like JC and others constantly say is the reason that black people get harassed by the police.....

Yeah, he should get a weapons charge. The end

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Yeah, he should get a weapons charge. The end

Several weapons charges and several manslaughter charges

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Several weapons charges and several manslaughter charges

Not if it was self defense. I’m not defending him I haven’t read up on it, just what I’ve heard from a couple of my cop friends. 

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Who’s not condemning the fuckhead? 

7 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Yeah, he shouldn’t have been there. Where were his parents? I wouldn’t let either my kids do something like that, and my son has shot an AR-15. 

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Not if it was self defense. I’m not defending him I haven’t read up on it, just what I’ve heard from a couple of my cop friends. 

Neither person he killed hada deadly weapon, unless you have a fear of skateboards so not self-defense

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Dragon said:

Weapons charge, check. That’s it, those scumbags asked to be shot. 

Really?? Wasn't there a report that the first guy he show was actually going after someone else?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Overall or just in this thread?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I personally think he did a stupid thing and should pay the price. The fuckheads that attacked him? Fuck them too

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

The fuckheads that attacked him? Fuck them too

You necrophiliac!

Seek help. soflabillsfan