Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

17 year old kills 2 and injures 1 at Milwaukee Protests

1 minute ago, Woody said:

I saw that late last night.  It's shitty, but hopefully it sends a message that people are tired of the BS and there will be consequences for destroying their property.  :niterider:

I also hope that the kids who see this snap back into reality.  Most of the people out there that night were very young and were running around like they were playing Fortnite in real life.  You're not going to "respawn" after you've had your brains scrambled by small arms fire.  And that one dude that almost had his arm shot off is going to have to live with that the rest of his life.  There will be real life ramifications for acting like a jackass.  :niterider:

People are tired of unarmed black people being murdered. So i guess this shit will never end.

• Finger 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

And no whining about it.

Good luck with that.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2 minutes ago, Meathead said:

it is grossly irresponsible for you to selectively represent only one side of a two headed coin

you disgust me. grow the fuck up

I was responding to him, he did the same thing. So why don't you fuck off. 

• Like 1
  • Finger 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

20 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

My frustration is mainly with the white folks.  When I see these videos of flame and destruction there is usually a group of nerdy white guys in the middle of the action.  Just like in that video you posted.  There were some blacks here and there, but it was mostly whites fighting and tearing shit up.  I doubt many of them even give a shit about the blacks.  :niterider:

And for the whites who do care, let the blacks fight their own battle.  They don't need you.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

18 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You'd best mind your manners and watch who you're talking to, stooge.

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

My frustration is mainly with the white folks.  When I see these videos of flame and destruction there is usually a group of nerdy white guys in the middle of the action.  Just like in that video you posted.  There were some blacks here and there, but it was mostly whites fighting and tearing shit up.  I doubt many of them even give a shit about the blacks.  :niterider:

I hate low lifes white and black alike.  Does that make me worldly and inclusive?  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's frustrating.  Here's a 17 year old kid that as a society we've determined is not mature enough to drink alcohol or vote being given the responsibility of owning a weapon such as this.  

Guns aren't my thing, but I do respect the 2A and gun ownership.  I just want to know that those gun owners are "responsible" gun owners.  I know there's no way to 100% make this a given, but at least let's try.  

1) Mandatory instruction on safety and use of each class of weapons. You take a course and pass a test.  Here's where the NRA could take some leadership in providing the framework for this step.  After the initial course, then a refresher every 5? years at which point you need to once again pass a background check.

2) Mandatory liability insurance of at least $1,000,000 - Part of the responsibility of a gun owner is to be responsible if you make a mistake.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

This is what happens when the police/law enforcement aren't allowed to do their jobs.  This is on dem governors, mayors, etc.  People feel they have to take thing into their own hands.  Can't say I blame them.  If this bullshit doesn't stop, expect a lot more of it.  And no whining about it.

I do. This kid is a turd just like Blake.

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

it is grossly irresponsible for you to selectively represent only one side of a two headed coin

you disgust me. grow the fuck up

He lives in a world with only one-sided coins. His side.

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He still can be disgusted by you, even when you’re talking to someone else! You’re like a disgustriloquist!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Woody said:

And for the whites who do care, let the blacks fight their own battle.  They don't need you.  :niterider:

I’m not even sure I blame young whites. They’ve been groomed to think like this. They have ZERO life experience. They barely have developed brains.

its when I see 40, 50, 60 year old people in there that I scratch my head. Who DOESN'T want to be a do-gooder? But, this isn’t the right approach at all.

and then, just like clockwork, they will come out with, “well, we tried kneeling, but you didn’t like that”.

I know! Why don’t blacks do this! Next time they are pissed off and losing they’re shit, when a cop tells them to get on the ground, they go to one knee, in honor of black lives matter!! Problem solved!! Nobody gets shot, and they can make a statement!! Why can’t BLM suggest that?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Why can’t BLM suggest that?

Because they don't give a crap about blacks.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

He did seem that he only hit who he aimed, I'll give him that. @Danny boy

well close range yeah, but those can easily pass through a body and I was wondering who else was shooting.....in the dark. 

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

20 minutes ago, Woody said:

Because they don't give a crap about blacks.  :niterider:

WHAAAAAAAAAT?

7E4B9387-E781-4438-B034-FFF818AFD36B.gif

837AE92A-8FF0-4E70-9CCE-C03311C8102B.jpeg

69BBD592-348A-48B4-9402-897F8A1DE5CF.gif

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dragon said:

@jc856 have you seen the correct version of that Hillary gif?

I’ve seen a, idk, 5 minute clip of the video That gif is from. I like this one too

339C069D-C2A8-4A54-8C9F-CD51C04ADD43.gif