Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

RNC convention blows DNC out of the water with 6x the viewership

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I’ve warned many people about this.

Just like Trump was losing, losing, losing to Hillary ... until he won.

The Dems should be concerned of a repeat.

The riots, the threats to defund police, cancel culture ... etc are riling up a silent group of people that may swing this election back to Trump again.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/25/rnc-2020-opening-night-pulls-6-times-more-viewers-than-dnc/

uh, no.

G.O.P. TV Ratings Fall Below Democrats, Despite Fox News’s Big Night

About 17 million tuned in on the Republican convention’s first night, compared with 19.7 million for the Democrats. Close to half of TV viewers at 10 p.m. were watching Fox News.

Total TV viewership for the remote Republican gathering, however, fell short of the Democrats’ convention opener. About 17 million people watched between 10 and 11 p.m., a program that featured Donald J. Trump Jr. and Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina, down from the 19.7 million who tuned in a week earlier for speeches by Senator Bernie Sanders and Michelle Obama

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

The riots, the threats to defund police, cancel culture ... etc are riling up a silent group of people that may swing this election back to Trump again.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/25/rnc-2020-opening-night-pulls-6-times-more-viewers-than-dnc/

• Finger 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Dude, you know the NY Post is the News Maxx of the newspaper media world, right?

• Finger 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The election is over Hip. If I was you, I wouldn’t waste my time voting. It’s in the bag, again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Dude, you know the NY Post is the News Maxx of the newspaper media world, right?

And what's the NY Times, asshole?  Some paragon of unbiased and accurate virtue?  Idiot.  LOL

13 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Frawk and Hip,

If Trump were to lose, I will shed a single tear for America, like Iron Eyes Cody, and move on.  After all, you didn't see me posting anti-Obama rants from 2008 - 2016.  BTW Barry, I loved my $6,400 health insurance deductible and the invasion of Libya to give Hillary a resume'.  You P.O.S..      

If Trump wins, the both of you WILL BE DESTROYED!!

Classic!  If Biden prevails, I'm thinking of posting nasty anti-Biden shit 24/7 to be just like the Trump haters.  That, of course, would be against my nature, but I'm giving it due consideration.  As they say, what goes around comes around.

Stats are stats, I would assume.

If I’m wrong about that, then I apologize.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

uh, no.

G.O.P. TV Ratings Fall Below Democrats, Despite Fox News’s Big Night

About 17 million tuned in on the Republican convention’s first night, compared with 19.7 million for the Democrats. Close to half of TV viewers at 10 p.m. were watching Fox News.

Total TV viewership for the remote Republican gathering, however, fell short of the Democrats’ convention opener. About 17 million people watched between 10 and 11 p.m., a program that featured Donald J. Trump Jr. and Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina, down from the 19.7 million who tuned in a week earlier for speeches by Senator Bernie Sanders and Michelle Obama

Well, now I’m confused.

How do 2 articles have such different statistics.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

8 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

You’re not wrong. The New York post is being misleading. On C-SPAN, the RNC did do much better than the DNC. But overall ratings, the RNC came up Short. True to form though, the Republicans are using the C-SPAN numbers to try to say that they’re getting better ratings when it’s not true

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Finger 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

You know The NY Times was mostly owned by a Mexican Billionaire named "Slim" serving Mexican interest. Pushing the Trump is racist toward Mexico agenda. Leaving out the part of Trumps speech that "Mexico isn't sending their best people."
Jeff Bezos owns Washington Post pushing Trump is a war monger agenda. Showing videos of a training exercise in the US and passing it off as a war scene in Turkey.   
Rockfeller family owns a piece of various media sources a long time ago to hide standard oils dealings with Hitler and the conflict of interest of owning the federal reserve. 
We are just puppets and to say media isn't serving a special interest is niave

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

The election is over Hip. If I was you, I wouldn’t waste my time voting. It’s in the bag, again.

I don’t have to vote. The Democrats are going to win Illinois just like they always do. Thank God for that electoral college making most of our votes wasted

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, rcas0308 said:

You know The NY Times was mostly owned by a Mexican Billionaire named "Slim" serving Mexican interest. Pushing the Trump is racist toward Mexico agenda. Leaving out the part of Trumps speech that "Mexico isn't sending their best people."
Jeff Bezos owns Washington Post pushing Trump is a war monger agenda. Showing videos of a training exercise in the US and passing it off as a war scene in Turkey.   
Rockfeller a piece of various media sources a long time ago to hide his dealings with Hitler and the conflict of interest of owning the federal reserve. 
We are just puppets and to say media isn't serving a special interest is niave

Cool story, bro. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Cool story, bro. 

Too much truth for ya huh. Look it up. 
or maybe you don't care to know about the truth. All media is owned by billionaire's serving their other business dealings lol 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

You're not wrong.

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don’t have to vote. The Democrats are going to win Illinois just like they always do. Thank God for that electoral college making most of our votes wasted

Hating the Electoral College just proves you don't understand the whole concept.  Dummy.

2 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Electoral College protects the states interest that's why new world commies don't like it. 

Yep.  USA = Republic.  Not true democracy.  Thank goodness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Too much truth for ya huh. Look it up. 
or maybe you don't care to know about the truth. All media is owned by billionaire's serving their other business dealings lol 

No, my point is that you’re not telling me anything I don’t know. But in this conversation it doesn’t change the point that the New York post is using one statistic to try to paint a broader picture which is not true

• Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Electoral College protects the states interest that's why new world commies don't like it. 

The electoral college is the reason that there are only about five states that matter in a general election. 

• Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Yep.  USA = Republic.  Not true democracy.  

Very true it's not a pure democracy. Checks and Balances. We are called the United States for a reason 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The electoral college is the reason that there are only about five states that matter in a general election. 

Like I said previously, you have no understanding of the whole concept.  Sheesh.