Sign in to follow this  
Woody

RNC Convention Night 2: Land of Opportunity

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Production level and content is much better than DNC. 

They are getting smoked. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, travolta said:

More Tri Lambs and Omega Moos.

Well, that will be great for the business and gain the cause sympathy...... Oh wait, social justice doesn't feed the family and the businesses will move out.  BLM will get some corrupt Democratic candidates elected and we'll be having the same debate in 2050.  Rinse, repeat.

• Thanks 1

Fucking stupid Trumpsters

Miriam Adelson wants a 'Book of Trump' in the Bible.

In the Bible lives a cast of characters thousands of years old. There's Job and Esther and Daniel.

But what about Trump? 

Read the writings of Miriam Adelson, the Israeli-American wife of GOP mega donor Sheldon Adelson, and you'll find her case to expand the holy book with a story named after the 45th president of the United States. 

"Would it be too much to pray for a day when the Bible gets a 'Book of Trump,' much like it has a “Book of Esther” celebrating the deliverance of the Jews from ancient Persia?" Adelson wrote in a column published July 6 in the Las Vegas Review-Journal, a newspaper the Adelsons own.

Adelson contends Donald Trump "should enjoy sweeping support" among U.S. Jews and Israelis – so much so that he deserves pages in the Bible. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

trump.jpg

• Thanks 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

trump.jpg

Like I said.... stupid

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, travolta said:

More Tri Lambs and Omega Moos.

White silence is violence? Fuck, if you’re not a racist now, these assholes will make you one

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

In the Bible lives a cast of characters thousands of years old. There's Job and Esther and Daniel.

But what about Trump? 

Read the writings of Miriam Adelson, the Israeli-American wife of GOP mega donor Sheldon Adelson, and you'll find her case to expand the holy book with a story named after the 45th president of the United States. 

"Would it be too much to pray for a day when the Bible gets a 'Book of Trump,' much like it has a “Book of Esther” celebrating the deliverance of the Jews from ancient Persia?" Adelson wrote in a column published July 6 in the Las Vegas Review-Journal, a newspaper the Adelsons own.

Adelson contends Donald Trump "should enjoy sweeping support" among U.S. Jews and Israelis – so much so that he deserves pages in the Bible. 

This story is so bizarre even the onion couldn’t have thought of it. 

I thought penny marshall was dead?

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

This story is so bizarre even the onion couldn’t have thought of it. 

I thought penny marshall was dead?

Most stories  concerning President dumb-ass are bizarre

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

But what about Trump? 

Well, what's not to like there?  LOL

6 hours ago, jc856 said:

White silence is violence? Fuck, if you’re not a racist now, these assholes will make you one

Well said.  And that's their plan.  Racists EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!  That's all they have.  FUCK THAT.

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

But what about Trump? 

The lady has a good point.  But is one book enough?  I think you need differing viewpoints.  

31 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Or even better pushing moderates further to the right. Like I keep saying my wife is full blown Democrat, and she went from not voting at all because she can’t stand Biden or Trump to now voting Trump, thanks to the rioting and looting that the left seems to care nothing about.

What kind of a weak mind must somebody have to use something that is temporary as justification to change their vote, completely ignoring the most important in major issues that we face?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

29 minutes ago, HipKat said:

What kind of a weak mind must somebody have to use something that is temporary as justification to change their vote, completely ignoring the most important in major issues that we face?

I don't think its about "issues" anymore.  The Dems are cuckoo for cocoa puffs now more than ever.  Their behavior just screams "don't vote for us".  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

56 minutes ago, HipKat said:

HipKat can now see the future.  A true jack of all trades.  What a shortsighted fucking idiot.

23 minutes ago, Woody said:

I don't think its about "issues" anymore.  The Dems are cuckoo for cocoa puffs now more than ever.  Their behavior just screams "don't vote for us".  :niterider:

Dems are definitely KOOKS.

35 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol, RNC with the uplifting message....

LOL.  A hell of a lot more so than the kooky, depressing, dishonest DNC.  Fact.

3 hours ago, Woody said:

Nah. Both sides are the same way. There’s no discussion. It’s just disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. I see that on this forum, nobody wants to have a discussion with me, y’all just disagree with me for the hell of it. Just to disagree

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I can't believe people are still butthurt over Nick Sandman.  Get a life.  :niterider:

Good look for a former Obama staffer by the way.  :niterider:

alyssa.png

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png