Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Wisconsin police shoot a Black man in the back as his children watch from a vehicle

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

I thought Blowman lived in Virginia

Keeping tabs on me?  Stalker.  Don't you worry about where I live.  :classic_biggrin:

@f8ta1ity54 JC is waiting for you to post that study where Donald Trump had to tell his children that when they’re driving the Lamborghinis to Atlantic City and they get pulled over by the police, to make sure they keep their hands in plain sight so that trigger-happy cops don’t accidentally  shoot them for resisting arrest....

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Blacks have been programmed and conditioned for this by the puppet masters that control pretty much everything. All they needed was the right conditions and the spark to ignite...enter Covid and then George Floyd.

It's clear that the racism and hate now lies within the black community much more than the white community, but nobody dares touch this topic under the current social climate.

It's truly sad because division will ultimately doom us all. It's the oldest trick in the book, and it's been bought by blacks big-time. 

I have no answer as to how we fix this. As long as the media keeps pushing the narrative that they are clearly invested in, it seems as if it will only get worse and lead to civil war which will make whoever is left easy to overtake.

All I can say is hope and pray for a miracle, because that seems like all we have left. 

GREAT POST

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@f8ta1ity54 JC is waiting for you to post that study where Donald Trump had to tell his children that when they’re driving the Lamborghinis to Atlantic City and they get pulled over by the police, to make sure they keep their hands in plain sight so that trigger-happy cops don’t accidentally  shoot them for resisting arrest....

A little class warfare, Hip?  Figures.

18 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

FB_IMG_1596378343669.jpg

man you are just obliterating your own credibility

its extremely offensive you would compare one of human historys most enlightened spiritual masters with a violent career criminal

and it doesnt even make sense. this is the kind of twisted, fucked up thinking that is going to get MORE blacks killed bc idiots like you make them believe its some kind of MLK thing to ignore lawful orders of police. thats a super dick move on your part

now i understand why you always want reams of data from liberal research studies - you literally cannot think for yourself. this is grade school level bullshit here

• Like 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

seriously, are you a teenager?

i always thought you were older, maybe bc you generally keep your posts very short

but the more you post the younger and more ignorant you look

so really, how old are you?

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

5 minutes ago, Meathead said:

man you are just obliterating your own credibility

its extremely offensive you would compare one of human historys most enlightened spiritual masters with a violent career criminal

and it doesnt even make sense

now i understand why you always want reams of data from liberal research studies - you literally cannot think for yourself. this is grade school level bullshit here

LoL enlightened spiritual master? 

You need to smoke less bro. You got brain rot.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

i always thought you were older, maybe bc you generally keep your posts very short

You shouldn't get so excited, Meat.  f8 could be a troll account for all we know.  He's got that "Scholarly, yet clinically retarded" schtick going on which is perfect for getting people stirred up.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

It’s funny that I hear that black folks have to give their children “the talk” about what to do around cops, but apparently they are leaving the word compliance out. What the hell is in that talk? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Woody said:

You shouldn't get so excited, Meat.  f8 could be a troll account for all we know.  He's got that "Scholarly, yet clinically retarded" schtick going on which is perfect for getting people stirred up.  :niterider:

F8 = Dumbass Deluxe.  I'm about done with the turd.

Police officers are given an astounding responsibility by the public, which would be legislatures through the public’s election of the legislatures, to detain you and with “reasonable suspicion” require ID and conduct an investigation.  The gray area may be the “reasonable suspicion” part but that can be addressed through filing a grievance to the law enforcement agency or in the courts.  For the longest time now I have made a point to keep my hands on the steering wheel and the interior light on if stopped at night and told my kids the same thing.  I like thee police being out there and I don’t want to cause them anymore stress to their position than is necessary.  Keep in mind your rights under the US Constitution so the lazy or unprincipled ones don’t overstep their authority.  In a traffic stop it’s license, registration and insurance card, not where are you heading, where have you been, have you been drinking, etc. 

If they didn’t have that authority to detain with probable cause, we would have a hell of a lot more criminals getting away. 

My youngest son starts his training next week to be a Utah Highway Patrol Officer and I am very proud of that for his sake.  He has, for a long time, wanted to be a policeman and we have never discouraged it although that goes with some worry as a parent.  He is a good kid, well a man now, and I believe he will do a good and fair job.  I really don’t worry about him being a jerk, just the ones he encounters. Over a long career it is easy to get cynical and that may reflect in some of the attitudes we may occasionally see but everyone has bad or emotionally exhausting days.  Some of the things they have to carry with them after getting off the job for the day can be overpowering.  The other concern of course is being on the freeways around here and dealing with inattentive drivers whenever you are out of the vehicle. 

• Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

5 hours ago, Meathead said:

35...but i'm not seeing how this is relevant. But then again, you are no stranger to logical fallacies.

The irony here is how often you post your bloated and incoherent ramblings without a lick of factual information.

The one you posted the other day dropping the N-word with a hard R is a great example.

And your a fucking mod. pathetic. you want to talk about credibility? LOL

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 hours ago, Meathead said:

yes it absolutely does

i wouldnt use the word 'license', but if law enforcement is conducting an investigation into a dangerous situation (domestic disputes are one of the MOST dangerous), then ABSOLUTELY YES non-compliance needs to be handled by any means necessary to keep as many people safe as you can. if you are a suspect and dont comply, you are putting everyone near you at risk

one thing for 100% sure is that cops absolutely cannot let someone they are temporarily detaining for questioning walk to their car door and open it. i dont want to see anybody hurt, but once they couldnt stop him from getting to that door they had no choice but to keep shooting until he wasnt a threat. finding out after the fact that he was already a known violent criminal who carried weapons only CONFIRMS EXACTLY WHY that is the proper standard

i cant believe how brainwashed youve become. you look like a god damn idiot with this bullshit youre putting out. you are creating problems and making existing ones worse

for fuck sake and for the love of god, start downloading some books from diverse backgrounds on this subject. you desperately need to reprogram that bullshit youve got fucking up your head

Still no sign of a weapon on ol' boy up there in Wisconsin....

Meat, YOU are the one that's wrong and looking brainwashed. How can you possibly ignore the fact that they had ample time and manpower to physically subdue him?

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, jc856 said:

It’s funny that I hear that black folks have to give their children “the talk” about what to do around cops, but apparently they are leaving the word compliance out. What the hell is in that talk? 

Compliance = putting your fucking hands on the wheel and keeping them in plain sight

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Still no sign of a weapon on ol' boy up there in Wisconsin....

Meat, YOU are the one that's wrong and looking brainwashed. How can you possibly ignore the fact that they had ample time and manpower to physically subdue him?

He's already said it. He hates n-words, the hard R type. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

44 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

35...but i'm not seeing how this is relevant. But then again, you are no stranger to logical fallacies.

The irony here is how often you post your bloated and incoherent ramblings without a lick of factual information.

The one you posted the other day dropping the N-word with a hard R is a great example.

And your a fucking mod. pathetic. you want to talk about credibility? LOL

OOOOOOOOOOOH!! THE N WORD WITH A HARD R!!! 
grow up snowflake

3B2DA4A9-E468-4684-9E64-94F936E61527.jpeg

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Compliance = putting your fucking hands on the wheel and keeping them in plain sight

Amen. Among other things. 👍

17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

OOOOOOOOOOOH!! THE N WORD WITH A HARD R!!! 
grow up snowflake

3B2DA4A9-E468-4684-9E64-94F936E61527.jpeg

I'm not interested. No need to send anymore pictures of yourself.

I'm just wondering why someone who isn't racist would say that? 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

45 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'm not interested. No need to send anymore pictures of yourself.

I'm just wondering why someone who isn't racist would say that? 

I have one in blue shorts too. You sure? 

Just now, jc856 said:

I have one in blue shorts too. You sure? 

I'm sure. At least we have proof that you don't have your head up your ass all the time. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'm sure. At least we have proof that you don't have your head up your ass all the time. 

Thanks for the compliment! Now go fetch me one of these shirts!

3A7CD992-CC65-4477-8037-3C123B4CB607.jpeg

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Thanks for the compliment! Now go fetch me one of these shirts!

3A7CD992-CC65-4477-8037-3C123B4CB607.jpeg

How about no.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg