Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Next Up On Dial-An-Indictment: Eric Trump!

Recommended Posts

Figured I'd go to a Right Wing favorite for this one

NY AG says Eric Trump is stonewalling investigation into Trump Organization

 

 

Eric Trump is refusing to be interviewed as part of an investigation into the Trump Organization’s financial dealings, New York Attorney General Letitia James alleged in new court papers filed in Manhattan on Monday.

President Trump and his company have been under investigation by the AG’s office since 2019 — following former Trump fixer Michael Cohen’s congressional testimony that Trump’s annual financial statements exaggerated the value of his assets to help him get better terms on loans and insurance policies, James’ office said.

Investigators have issued seven subpoenas for documents and testimony, including from Eric Trump — the executive vice president of the Trump Organization — relating to four company properties throughout the country.

But James says the Trump Organization and the president’s son aren’t cooperating.

The AG is asking a judge to intervene and force the business to answer the subpoenas and compel Eric Trump’s testimony, as he was allegedly “intimately involved” in at least one transaction that her office is reviewing.

“For months, the Trump Organization has made baseless claims in an effort to shield evidence from a lawful investigation into its financial dealings,” James said in a statement. “They have stalled, withheld documents, and instructed witnesses, including Eric Trump, to refuse to answer questions under oath.”

“These questions will be answered and the truth will be uncovered, because no one is above the law,” James continued.

  • Finger 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soooo the IRS has zero issue with his taxes, but Leticia has an issue. lolol


 

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL Letitia James.  I bet Eric is shaking in his boots.  :niterider:

 


process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And NY wonders why they aren't getting any perks from the Federal government?


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Figured I'd go to a Right Wing favorite for this one

NY AG says Eric Trump is stonewalling investigation into Trump Organization

Eric Trump is refusing to be interviewed as part of an investigation into the Trump Organization’s financial dealings, New York Attorney General Letitia James alleged in new court papers filed in Manhattan on Monday.

President Trump and his company have been under investigation by the AG’s office since 2019 — following former Trump fixer Michael Cohen’s congressional testimony that Trump’s annual financial statements exaggerated the value of his assets to help him get better terms on loans and insurance policies, James’ office said.

Investigators have issued seven subpoenas for documents and testimony, including from Eric Trump — the executive vice president of the Trump Organization — relating to four company properties throughout the country.

But James says the Trump Organization and the president’s son aren’t cooperating.

The AG is asking a judge to intervene and force the business to answer the subpoenas and compel Eric Trump’s testimony, as he was allegedly “intimately involved” in at least one transaction that her office is reviewing.

“For months, the Trump Organization has made baseless claims in an effort to shield evidence from a lawful investigation into its financial dealings,” James said in a statement. “They have stalled, withheld documents, and instructed witnesses, including Eric Trump, to refuse to answer questions under oath.”

“These questions will be answered and the truth will be uncovered, because no one is above the law,” James continued.

LOL.  Misdirection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So along with all the other criminal enterprises, Trump lovers are cool with over inflating the value of the property to extort a higher purchase price from unwilling victims.

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the amanda show nicksplat GIF

  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HipKat said:

So along with all the other criminal enterprises, Trump lovers are cool with over inflating the value of the property to extort a higher purchase price from unwilling victims.

LOL.  Enough.  Let's talk some Hunter Biden.  A subject with REAL meat on the bone.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's simply AMAZING how NONE of these "scandals" stick or get any traction whatsoever.  Made up by the biased, dishonest and corrupt mainstream media and friends.  Shameful.  They will never play fairly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Letitia Ann "Tish" James is an American lawyer, activist, and politician. She is a member of the Democratic Party, and is the Attorney General of New York having won the 2018 election to succeed appointed attorney general Barbara Underwood. She is the first African-American and first woman to be elected to the position.  Lititia, what a lovely name.  She is an activist in her Bio.:classic_laugh:  That takes on all kinds of connotations.  I'm sure she has the same integrity and ethical persona at Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder.  

BB18k4xw.img?h=654&w=1119&m=6&q=60&o=f&l

  • Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

It's simply AMAZING how NONE of these "scandals" stick or get any traction whatsoever.  Made up by the biased, dishonest and corrupt mainstream media and friends.  Shameful.  They will never play fairly.

Meanwhile the huge scandals run by Democrats don't even get a peep on the front page and are dismissed as "conspiracy theories."

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Letitia Ann "Tish" James is an American lawyer, activist, and politician. She is a member of the Democratic Party, and is the Attorney General of New York having won the 2018 election to succeed appointed attorney general Barbara Underwood. She is the first African-American and first woman to be elected to the position.  Lititia, what a lovely name.  She is an activist in her Bio.:classic_laugh:  That takes on all kinds of connotations.  I'm sure she has the same integrity and ethical persona at Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder.  ]

BB18k4xw.img?h=654&w=1119&m=6&q=60&o=f&l

Was she ever a community organizer? That’s always cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Figured I'd go to a Right Wing favorite for this one

NY AG says Eric Trump is stonewalling investigation into Trump Organization

Eric Trump is refusing to be interviewed as part of an investigation into the Trump Organization’s financial dealings, New York Attorney General Letitia James alleged in new court papers filed in Manhattan on Monday.

President Trump and his company have been under investigation by the AG’s office since 2019 — following former Trump fixer Michael Cohen’s congressional testimony that Trump’s annual financial statements exaggerated the value of his assets to help him get better terms on loans and insurance policies, James’ office said.

Investigators have issued seven subpoenas for documents and testimony, including from Eric Trump — the executive vice president of the Trump Organization — relating to four company properties throughout the country.

But James says the Trump Organization and the president’s son aren’t cooperating.

The AG is asking a judge to intervene and force the business to answer the subpoenas and compel Eric Trump’s testimony, as he was allegedly “intimately involved” in at least one transaction that her office is reviewing.

“For months, the Trump Organization has made baseless claims in an effort to shield evidence from a lawful investigation into its financial dealings,” James said in a statement. “They have stalled, withheld documents, and instructed witnesses, including Eric Trump, to refuse to answer questions under oath.”

“These questions will be answered and the truth will be uncovered, because no one is above the law,” James continued.

Thank you for exposing this witch hunt against our beloved President. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Thank you for exposing this witch hunt against our beloved President. 

How are you not on the re-elect the president committee? I can only assume they approached you, but just can’t afford you 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump supporters attacking somebody else to try and deflect attention away from the heat coming down on him and his family. There’s a fucking surprise

  • Thanks 1
  • Finger 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Meanwhile the huge scandals run by Democrats don't even get a peep on the front page and are dismissed as "conspiracy theories."

Exactly.  I was a journalism major.  Have been following this stuff for years.  Fuck the mainstream press.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jc856 said:

How are you not on the re-elect the president committee? I can only assume they approached you, but just can’t afford you 🤣

He hasn't won my endorsement yet.  I won't make my decision until 4 Sep 2020.

Plus, the third party candidacy of Batboy definitely throws a wrench into the works.  The one thing that night hurt that ticket Is the selection of Bigfoot as vice president.  This is for two reasons:

1)  Batboy has always been a man of science.  Bigfoot is the embodiment of atavistic.

2)  Bigfoot has abandoned the name Sasquatch.  This perceived Americanization of his name can seem commercialistic at best or oikophobic at worst.  This will not play well in this current climate of diversity encouragement.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oikophobic. There’s a word you don’t hear everyday. I happen to know it, because I have it. It’s my toothbrush I’m afraid of. 
 

I can’t trust that my wife hasn’t used it to scrub the toilet.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...