Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Biden ‘is just lost,’ says Obama’s White House doctor

Joe Biden's speech was like a toddler taking his first steps.

I laughed hearing that one. :classic_laugh:

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Oh, I'm sorry Troll, you need more recent examples of something we've all been watching get worse and worse for the last 4 years?? 1st and 3rd vids are from a month ago, but OK, it's cool, I have plenty that are recent.

My opinion is anyone in their 70’s has cognitive decline. I would expect trump and Biden to be less sharp than they were at a much younger age. I see it in Biden more. Trump is just a buffoon. There’s a difference. 

and don’t quote nothing from the Mooch dude. Guy has ZERO CREDIBILITY. 

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

My opinion is anyone in their 70’s has cognitive decline. I would expect trump and Biden to be less sharp than they were at a much younger age. I see it in Biden more. Trump is just a buffoon. There’s a difference. 

and don’t quote nothing from the Mooch dude. Guy has ZERO CREDIBILITY. 

Mooch is just a complete sour patch.

He had to have his lips surgically removed from Trump's ass and then he just lost his mind.

3 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

maybe we should stop electing people to president that are 70+

I agree. We have a minimum age, why not a maximum age? And that goes for congress and the Supreme Court. We need to be ageists. (Except on the BR 😎)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, LIBills said:

He had to have his lips surgically removed from Trump's ass and then he just lost his mind.

One of the biggest flip-floppers in history. What a dick

10 minutes ago, LIBills said:

3A50424A-D145-48F0-BBBE-899609939FE1.jpeg

9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I agree. We have a minimum age, why not a maximum age?

Because they would set the max to something stupid like 120yrs.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Mooch is an opportunist.  He goes wherever the wind blows.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

Just now, Woody said:

Because they would set the max to something stupid like 120yrs.  :niterider:

I know setting age limits on things is kind of weird, because we are all different. Some people are sharp as a tack at 90. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Biden also admitted that he had plagiarized during his first year at the institution.

“I was mistaken, but I was not in any way malevolent,” Biden explained.

Here we go again.  :niterider:

Joe Biden faces new plagiarism claim over DNC acceptance speech

That’s sloppy, Joe.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden reprised his penchant for borrowing lines from other people’s work this week — apparently relying a bit too heavily on the words of a deceased Canuck party leader during his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention, reports said.

Biden concluded his Thursday night speech by saying: “For love is more powerful than hate. Hope is more powerful than fear. Light is more powerful than dark.”

But Canadian media quickly noted that the former veep’s words were uncannily similar to those of Jack Layton, the leader of Canada’s left-wing New Democratic Party, who issued a poignant open letter to his fellow citizens as he lay dying in 2011.

“My friends,” Layton wrote, “Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.”

Biden’s word play — delivered two days before the nine-year anniversary of Layton’s death — gave some in the Great White North a serious case of déjà vu.

“A number of Canadians are struck by the similar parting words of Biden’s speech to the final words of Jack Layton’s farewell letter before his death,” CBC’s Washington correspondent Alexander Panetta tweeted at the time. 

Link

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

42 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’ve been watching speeches he gave when he was Vice President. And his recent interviews. The deterioration in his diction is telling. He struggles mightily now.

anyone can do a comparison. Try it! See if you see what I see. (Remember, we don’t do whataboutisms on the range! No, “trump does it too!)

Except, Trump does do it too and worse

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

One of the biggest flip-floppers in history. What a dick

That’s funny. Want to Trump’s ass kissers talking shit about another one of Trump’s  ass kissers

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 minutes ago, Woody said:

Here we go again.  :niterider:Joe Biden faces new plagiarism claim over DNC acceptance speech

Similar, but plagiarism is kind of a stretch. I mean you could take similar phrases, song lyrics, etc., and make the case for plagiarism or copying. I guess it depends on your agenda

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Similar, but plagiarism is kind of a stretch. I mean you could take similar freezers, song lyrics, and make the case for plagiarism or copying. I guess it depends on your agenda

Hip has Biden's back no matter what!!  LOL

21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That’s funny. Want to Trump’s ass kissers talking shit about another one of Trump’s  ass kissers

Tried to decipher that, had to give up

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Except, Trump does do it too and worse

I disagree. 

TRUMP DOES IT MOAR!!!

TRUMP DOES IT MOARR!!!1!!!

point defiance zoo and aquarium walrus GIF by Head Like an Orangethe lost boys vampire GIFpoint defiance zoo and aquarium walrus GIF by Head Like an Orange

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

19 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Tried to decipher that, had to give up

Was supposed to say one of trumps ass kissers

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Woody said:

LOL. He needs better speech writers. Maybe the Russians hacked his Microsoft Word and put those phrases in there from their Cozy Bear troll farm?

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

52 minutes ago, Woody said:

TRUMP DOES IT MOAR!!!

TRUMP DOES IT MOARR!!!1!!!

point defiance zoo and aquarium walrus GIF by Head Like an Orangethe lost boys vampire GIFpoint defiance zoo and aquarium walrus GIF by Head Like an Orange

Why do you type is such small font? :classic_tongue:

• Haha 1

Do you know what's ironic?  Hillary Clinton's campaign popularized the term 'fake news'; their intent was to use this term against anti-Hillary Clinton articles and conflate them with Russian interference.  The result?  Trump hijacked the term 'fake news' and used it to define liberal media bias.

For years, left-leaning psychiatrists and doctors have tried to declare Trump unfit for office due to cognitive decline (at first emotional instability until that didn't work). 

The result?  They run a candidate who is in the mid stages of dementia   And his VP pick seemed to think it was hilarious and laughed openly in a previous public primary debate.  There's nothing funny about dementia and what it does to a family; for that action alone that woman is a pig.   The proper action would have been to approach the DNC after the debate and say, 'Are you kidding?  You can't run this man for President.'  

If he has years left of self awareness with a normal life; you'd have to assume it would be months or perhaps only weeks with the added stress of the Presidency.  He's not in the position to make that decision and do not think that they aren't threatening his wife.          

15 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Absolutely it was an he fucked up the last line and looked like a moron. I don't know many takes they did but I'm sure they'd been working on it a long time. Then there's this.

Joe Biden's 2020 acceptance speech pulls smaller TV audience than Hillary Clinton 2016 address

Joe Biden was judged for his small crowds during the primary, and it seems his numbers aren't improving as the Democratic Party's 2020 presidential nominee.

Only an estimated 24.6 million people saw this cycle's Democratic standard-bearer on Thursday accept his party's nomination on TV, compared to an average of 30 million who tuned in four years ago for Hillary Clinton, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Biden did draw more viewers than former President Barack Obama and his 2020 running mate, California Sen. Kamala Harris, on Wednesday. Obama and Harris pulled 22.8 million people a day earlier in the four-day, mostly virtual schedule.

There is no energy behind Biden. Trump supporters are passionate about him. Biden’s supporters are “Well, he’s not as bad as Trump.” This election might be in the bag for the Democrats and this is the best you can do? How did Biden beat Harris in the primaries? I was watching an ad for the Conference and I saw a glimpse of Biden in the ad. Harris was in the ad 5x including the closing shot. Even the Democratic Party knows Biden is a hard sell. 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

11 hours ago, Woody said:

Joe Biden faces new plagiarism claim over DNC acceptance speech

That’s sloppy, Joe.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden reprised his penchant for borrowing lines from other people’s work this week — apparently relying a bit too heavily on the words of a deceased Canuck party leader during his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention, reports said.

Link

This will have no legs. The media will not report on anything negative about Biden until after the election 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

4 hours ago, FanBack said:

Do you know what's ironic?  Hillary Clinton's campaign popularized the term 'fake news'; their intent was to use this term against anti-Hillary Clinton articles and conflate them with Russian interference.  The result?  Trump hijacked the term 'fake news' and used it to define liberal media bias.

For years, left-leaning psychiatrists and doctors have tried to declare Trump unfit for office due to cognitive decline (at first emotional instability until that didn't work). 

The result?  They run a candidate who is in the mid stages of dementia   And his VP pick seemed to think it was hilarious and laughed openly in a previous public primary debate.  There's nothing funny about dementia and what it does to a family; for that action alone that woman is a pig.   The proper action would have been to approach the DNC after the debate and say, 'Are you kidding?  You can't run this man for President.'  

If he has years left of self awareness with a normal life; you'd have to assume it would be months or perhaps only weeks with the added stress of the Presidency.  He's not in the position to make that decision and do not think that they aren't threatening his wife.          

Ironically,

Though the common usage of “fake news” is new, Merriam-Webster points out, “Fake news appears to have begun seeing general use at the end of the 19th century.” The post cites several news articles from the 1890s, including an 1891 piece in The Buffalo Commercial (Buffalo, NY) that optimistically declared, “The public taste [...] certainly has no genuine appetite for ‘fake news’ and ‘special fiend’ decoctions such as were served up by a local syndicate a year or two ago.” 

Seek help. soflabillsfan