Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Biden ‘is just lost,’ says Obama’s White House doctor

No shit, he had a major flub of the climactic line of his acceptance speech and looked like a total asshole last night. The line he said was “There’s never been anything we’ve been able to accomplish when we’ve done it together." Doh!

Biden ‘is just lost,’ says Obama’s White House doctor

The chief White House doctor to former President Barack Obama is worried about the mental health and stamina of former Vice President Joe Biden, suggesting that “something is not right” with the Democratic presidential nominee.

“The best way I can describe him every time I see him is that he’s just lost,” said Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician to Obama and President Trump.

“I won’t make any particular diagnosis about dementia. ... But what I will say is that something is not right,” added the retired Navy rear admiral who recently won a House GOP primary in Texas.

And it is getting so bad that he is “not comfortable” with Biden being commander in chief. “I’m not,” he said of the top Democrat, set to be nominated by the Democratic Party for president on Thursday.

Jackson’s comments are in an upcoming book from Donald Trump Jr., Liberal Privilege: Joe Biden and the Democrats' Defense of the Indefensible, out Sept. 1 but already selling fast on his website, DonJr.com.

In the book, the president’s son and top campaign supporter addressed current issues and included interviews with key current affairs figures, such as Jackson, who began working in the White House Medical Unit under former President George W. Bush and served as “physician to the president” during the Obama and Trump administrations.

He stressed to Trump Jr. that he hasn’t reviewed Biden’s records but said that he witnessed the changes to Obama’s vice president in person and over time.

“Speaking as someone who was in the White House, saw him frequently around the West Wing and other places like that. I know he’s always been prone to gaffes, but these aren’t gaffes anymore. He can’t form sentences. Sometimes, he can’t complete a thought. I mean, he gets stuck, and he doesn’t know how to get out of the situation that he’s in. And he just finally has to give up,” Jackson told Trump Jr. in an excerpt provided to Secrets.

There have been concerns about Biden’s mental health throughout the primaries and because of a recent string of verbal blunders despite staying out of public view — sometimes for several days at a time.

Recent polls have shown that the public is also worried about his mental health, and one recent survey said that some fear he won’t make it through one term in office.

The concerns have spilled into the media as well. Fox host Maria Bartiromo said on-air this month, “There's a gaffe every day. There's clearly a cognitive issue here.” She added, “We know that Joe Biden had one brain aneurysm, and I think it's two, actually.”

Biden’s doctor in December released a statement that said the 77-year-old is healthy and vigorous.

Despite his credentials, the media aimed its fire at Jackson when he described Trump’s health as excellent following a physical. The media helped to doom his nomination as secretary of Veterans Affairs after reporting on management problems in the White House Medical Unit, which he denied. But with the support and help of Trump Jr., he has gone on to win a Texas House primary and is expected to win the seat in the fall.

In Trump’s book, Jackson noted the media’s double standards on the health of Republicans and Democrats. “There’s such an incredible double standard with these people [in the media]. ... To my knowledge, the president has never made one single flaw in anything he said that would ever lead anyone to believe that he has any cognitive issues whatsoever. ... Vice President Biden does it every single day. So much so they won’t even let him speak anymore! And nobody says a damn thing about it. It’s crazy; it’s hypocrisy at its highest,” he said.

The president’s son agreed. He wrote, “If Trump made even one Joe Biden gaffe, they would never let it go — we would get a full telepsychiatrist diagnosis, ethics be damned. If Trump had suffered two brain aneurysms and had undergone brain surgeries, people would rightfully bring it up — they would be putting together cause and effect. And they would be right to question if he had a health history like Biden’s! It would be a daily onslaught, but for Joe it’s crickets.”

Biden_Star_Date_2020.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Also, this:
Joe Biden's lengthy history of fabrication, plagiarism and racial controversy: In 1987, Biden said publicly that he marched during the civil rights movement but later admitted he was "not an activist" and he was "not out marching.”

Now officially the 2020 Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden offered himself to Americans this week as an affable, trustworthy and experienced alternative for the White House. But his five-decade record in politics offers plenty of controversies ranging from insulting confrontations over IQ and race to fabrications and plagiarism. 

An episode from the first of his three runs for president provides a case study. Biden once sparred in 1987 with a political reporter who asked him about his law school record. A tart Biden responded that he “probably” had a “higher IQ” than the reporter. And he claimed he finished in the top half of his class.

It was later revealed that Biden was near the bottom of his law school graduating class at Syracuse University's College of Law, specifically 76 out of 85 students.

Biden also admitted that he had plagiarized during his first year at the institution.

“I was mistaken, but I was not in any way malevolent,” Biden explained.

The plagiarism tag would follow him into politics. Eventually it was also revealed that Biden had used quotes in speeches as a U.S. senator from Bobby Kennedy, John F. Kennedy and Neil Kinnock, a British Labour Party leader, without any attribution. 

Earlier this year, he faced plagiarism again when it was revealed his 2020 climate plan lifted some passages from other documents without attribution. The campaign corrected the error.

In 1987, Biden said he marched during the civil rights movement but some media outlets pointed out that was not the case.

“I was not an activist,” Biden explained at a news conference at the time. “I was not out marching.”

These controversies eventually forced Biden from the 1988 presidential race in September 1987.

“Although it’s awfully clear to me what choice I have to make, I have to tell you honestly I do it with incredible reluctance and it makes me angry. I’m angry with myself for having been put in the position -- put myself in the position of having to make this choice,'' Biden said.

''And I am no less frustrated at the environment of presidential politics that makes it so difficult to let the American people measure the whole Joe Biden and not just misstatements that I have made,” he added.

Biden has repeated the claim that he was involved in civil rights activism during the 2020 Democratic presidential primary on a few occasions. And his some of the most awkward apologies he’s been forced to make involve the issue of race.

During his 2008 run for president, Biden apologized for referring to his then-rival Sen. Barack Obama as "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy." It didn't go unnoticed.

While campaigning in New Hampshire, Biden told a supporter that "You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent” in Delaware.

And in May of this year, Biden told radio host Charlamagne the God, "You ain't black" if you vote against him, which sparked controversy. He later apologized for that statement too.

Exaggerations have also been flagged several times in his career. 

During a presidential primary debate in 2007, for instance, Biden revealed that he had been “shot at” while visiting Iraq. When records conflicted with his account, he later changed his story.

In 2019 during Biden’s Democratic primary run, the Washington Post reported that the former vice president told a fake war story on the campaign trail. Politifact rated the story he told as false. Biden has dismissed the criticism. 

In March of this year, Biden claimed he was arrested in South Africa while trying to see the anti-apartheid leader Nelson Mandela. His campaign later said it didn’t happen after the U.S. ambassador who was with him on the trip said the arrest story wasn't true.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

All of that will be ignored, for now.  The leftist media is hailing his acceptance speech as one of the greatest speeches in history, right up there with the likes of Martin Luther King Jr.  Joe30330 will be considered sharp as a tac until he gets curb stomped on September 29th.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

8 hours ago, Bleedzbillz said:

Even Fox anchors said Biden did better than expected during his speech.

Why? Remember that was prerecorded and what we saw were the BEST takes from it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

He's in the mid stages of dementia, beyond forgetfulness.

He doesn't have his base personality anymore.  It's gone. He was a wisecracker without a filter.  He's literally not himself. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Why? Remember that was prerecorded and what we saw were the BEST takes from it.

Was it prerecorded? 

I saw a comment somewhere that it was edited. I did not notice any edits, but I wasn’t looking for them. I do remember my screen and sound go out a couple of times. I would not put it past the puppet masters to edit.

i thought his speech was weak. At best you could say he did not completely fuck it up. image.thumb.jpeg.097f4cca524dca3cdd3f0ff1b429d071.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4e675a8ef24806bc112e04de22bb521b.jpeg

image.jpeg.00ccbff54c836bb0dcd52ab63302baf3.jpeg

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

He doesn't have his base personality anymore.  It's gone. He was a wisecracker without a filter.  He's literally not himself. 

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

46 minutes ago, travolta said:

Was it prerecorded? 

I saw a comment somewhere that it was edited. I did not notice any edits, but I wasn’t looking for them. I do remember my screen and sound go out a couple of times. I would not put it past the puppet masters to edit.

i thought his speech was weak. At best you could say he did not completely fuck it up. 

Biden's speech was live, not pre-recorded and if you think it's weak, you're on an island, populated by nothing but brainwashed Trump cultists. Right wing media outlets praised the speech, FFS. 

Glow In The Dark Trolls World Tour GIF by DreamWorks Trolls

• Finger 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

This is 2016 all over again. 

Talking Heads questioned Trump's lack of emotional control WHILE HE WAS RUNNING AGAINST HILLARY CLINTON!!

Like I said, Biden has lost his basic personality.  Trump is on his game in each of these videos.

And for goodness sakes I could cherry pick blooper reels with hours of Bush, Clinton, or Obama showing 'obvious' mental decline.  You talk conversationally for hours every day, you're going to say something stupid.

For example Obama called his wife, 'Michael' - shit happens and you will never see me jumping all over such nonsense.

Learn to debate.  Do better.  Sadly, it seems that you cannot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FanBack said:

This is 2016 all over again. 

Oh, I'm sorry Troll, you need more recent examples of something we've all been watching get worse and worse for the last 4 years?? 1st and 3rd vids are from a month ago, but OK, it's cool, I have plenty that are recent.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

On, a few of these are the same a-holes that let Obama nationalize heath care.  

What a powerful ad.  I'm convinced. Oooh.  Frawk you're such a good poster. .

You're posts are a joke.  I'm not even going to waste the mental effort to generate a thought out reply.

You may go.  Now.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh, I'm sorry Troll, you need more recent examples of something we've all been watching get worse and worse for the last 4 years?? 1st and 3rd vids are from a month ago, but OK, it's cool, I have plenty that are recent.

You're joking. 

I win!!    Who was the low-energy WIlford Brimley in the last video?.

41 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Actually Frawk, I apologize.

Kellyanne Conway was so impressed by the Aquarian upon meeting him that she became his campaign manager.  How bad ass is that??  Who else can get a former critic to be their campaign manager?  Especially when Trump spent less than half of the money of his opponent.

And Rand Paul, as principled an iconoclast as his father, was swayed over to Trump's side.

Thank you for posting this.

You may come back now.

• Finger 1

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

On, a few of these are the same a-holes that let Obama nationalize heath care.  

What a powerful ad.  I'm convinced. Oooh.  Frawk you're such a good poster. .

You're posts are a joke.  I'm not even going to waste the mental effort to generate a thought out reply.

You may go.  Now.

weak

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

5 hours ago, travolta said:

Was it prerecorded? 

i thought his speech was weak. At best you could say he did not completely fuck it up. 

Absolutely it was an he fucked up the last line and looked like a moron. I don't know many takes they did but I'm sure they'd been working on it a long time. Then there's this.

Joe Biden's 2020 acceptance speech pulls smaller TV audience than Hillary Clinton 2016 address

Joe Biden was judged for his small crowds during the primary, and it seems his numbers aren't improving as the Democratic Party's 2020 presidential nominee.

Only an estimated 24.6 million people saw this cycle's Democratic standard-bearer on Thursday accept his party's nomination on TV, compared to an average of 30 million who tuned in four years ago for Hillary Clinton, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Biden did draw more viewers than former President Barack Obama and his 2020 running mate, California Sen. Kamala Harris, on Wednesday. Obama and Harris pulled 22.8 million people a day earlier in the four-day, mostly virtual schedule.

Nielsen's data on the convention's closing night doesn't include the number of supporters who tuned in to watch Biden's address, made after launching his first White House bid in 1987, via livestreams. The Biden campaign told reporters Tuesday an additional 10.2 million viewers saw the confab's opening program online, including former first lady Michelle Obama's keynote.

Biden's socially distanced broadcast was aired from Wilmington, Delaware, after his more traditional Milwaukee plans were scrapped amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The two-term vice president's audience size follows a downward trend, as the nominating process continues to wrap up before delegates gather in their party's respective convention hall.

In 2016, President Trump attracted 32.2 million people on July 21 for the Cleveland Republican convention, a week before Clinton's speech in Philadelphia. In 2012, 30.3 million viewers watched Republican nominee Mitt Romney in Tampa, Florida, that August, while 35.7 million people saw Barack Obama in Charlotte, North Carolina, the following month.

The national political focus now shifts to Trump and the 2020 Republican National Convention. The GOP will host party business meetings this weekend in Charlotte, coinciding with Trump's visit to North Carolina on Monday. Republicans will then echo Democrats' 9 to 11 p.m. prime-time programming, with more of an emphasis on live rather than prerecorded segments.

• Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

19 hours ago, Bleedzbillz said:

Even Fox anchors said Biden did better than expected during his speech.

Low expectations were bested!  LOL.  Wow.  He practiced for weeks and did a stunning job reading a speech he didn't write off a teleprompter.  Sure, I'll give him major props!  LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

maybe we should stop electing people to president that are 70+

Ronald Reagan says hi.

He was sharp as can be when he was in his 70's.

6 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Ronald Reagan says hi.

He was sharp as can be when he was in his 70's.

If Biden is elected, he will be older on his first day in office than Reagan was on his last day.  Now that's scary.  Biden's mental health WILL NOT BE IMPROVING, folks.

6 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

If Biden is elected, he will be older on his first day in office than Reagan was on his last day.  Now that's scary.  Biden's mental health WILL NOT BE IMPROVING, folks.

Xi is licking his chops as he thinks Biden will be President and he can go about his business pre-2016 fucking the USA in the ass.

9 hours ago, FanBack said:

I’ve been watching speeches he gave when he was Vice President. And his recent interviews. The deterioration in his diction is telling. He struggles mightily now.

anyone can do a comparison. Try it! See if you see what I see. (Remember, we don’t do whataboutisms on the range! No, “trump does it too!)

Just now, jc856 said:

I’ve been watching speeches he gave when he was Vice President. And his recent interviews. The deterioration in his diction is telling. He struggles mightily now.

anyone can do a comparison. Try it! See if you see what I see. (Remember, we don’t do whataboutisms on the range! No, “trump does it too!)

Trump does it too.

:classic_biggrin: