Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Reporters saying that Allen is looking pretty rough in camp

36% today and 58% for all of camp.

“Thursday was not Allen’s best day. We charted him as 4-for-11 passing. The offense was put in tough situations and the offensive line wasn’t at its best, but Allen didn’t do much to get the group going. Early in practice, he got caught staring his receiver down and threw an interception to Josh Norman. He rebounded with a 50-plus yard deep pass on the money to Stefon Diggs, but that also came against the backup secondary with undrafted rookie Ike Brown in coverage. Diggs had to slow down a bit to make the play...”

”Josh Norman made an interception look easy on Thursday, sitting back and breaking on a Josh Allen pass that looked like it was intended for the veteran cornerback. Norman read Allen the whole way and baited him into the throw.”

https://theathletic.com/2011628/2020/08/20/observations-from-day-4-of-bills-camp-quarterback-play-and-a-few-sleepers/?source=user_shared_article

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

He is going up against the Bills D, so everything will NOT be perfect as this D is about as good as it gets in the NFL.

When they are fucking TACKLING.

FINISH FINISH FINISH should be the slogan going into this year when it comes to talking about both sides of the line of scrimmage. 

I think the reality is Allen is an exciting athlete but he's just not a good quarterback.

• Barf 2

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

He is going up against the Bills D, so everything will NOT be perfect as this D is about as good as it gets in the NFL.

When they are fucking TACKLING.

FINISH FINISH FINISH should be the slogan going into this year when it comes to talking about both sides of the line of scrimmage. 

Yes the Bills D is good.

But 36% is just horrible.

21 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Yes the Bills D is good.

But 36% is just horrible.

Agreed. But we have limited information.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

ITs still early....see how it goes....IMO this is the year he needs to really get over that hump....if not than back to the drawing board again

good to know that even during covid weirdness preseason over-reactions are like groundhog day all over again

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

12 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

36% today and 58% for all of camp.

“Thursday was not Allen’s best day. We charted him as 4-for-11 passing. The offense was put in tough situations and the offensive line wasn’t at its best, but Allen didn’t do much to get the group going. Early in practice, he got caught staring his receiver down and threw an interception to Josh Norman. He rebounded with a 50-plus yard deep pass on the money to Stefon Diggs, but that also came against the backup secondary with undrafted rookie Ike Brown in coverage. Diggs had to slow down a bit to make the play...”

”Josh Norman made an interception look easy on Thursday, sitting back and breaking on a Josh Allen pass that looked like it was intended for the veteran cornerback. Norman read Allen the whole way and baited him into the throw.”

https://theathletic.com/2011628/2020/08/20/observations-from-day-4-of-bills-camp-quarterback-play-and-a-few-sleepers/?source=user_shared_article

I knew the second I saw the title of this thread that you started it.  Amazing!  LOL

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

good to know that even during covid weirdness preseason over-reactions are like groundhog day all over again

Exactly.  Bench Allen now for Barkley or Fromm!!!!!!!!  LOL

Allen has to be a perfect QB for some on this board to be satisfied huh?

Overreaction 101 is in full force.

Geez.

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Allen has to be a perfect QB for some on this board to be satisfied huh?

Overreaction 101 is in full force.

Geez.

Perfect!?

How about just better than 36%!!!!!

23 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Perfect!?

How about just better than 36%!!!!!

I think he's good for 36.5%. Hang in there, Lit.  :niterider:

• Haha 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

waste of time to overanalyze 11 throws when you don't even know the down and distances they were practicing

they could have been all 3rd and long scenarios where he needs to get a first

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

waste of time to overanalyze 11 throws when you don't even know the down and distances they were practicing

It's completely nuts.

Overanalyzing throws in PRACTICE makes ZERO sense.

4 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I’m pretty sure the reporters would have written that.

• Thanks 1

On 8/21/2020 at 5:48 PM, LiterateStylish said:

I’m pretty sure the reporters would have written that.

"The offense was put in tough situations"

they did but they didn't specify, it's almost like the media is trying to fabricate a story

• Haha 1

I can see it now....week one....Bills beat the Jets but Allen is like 10 for 20 1 TD 1 pic 150 yards. 

what will be the mood? Happy the Bills won? Concerned Allen is still playing like a rookie? Both? Neither? 

I know it’s still early but reports like this were coming out of camp last year at this time. And yes, Allen “improved” but barely. 

im still waiting for a complete game where Allen dominates. All four quarters. Game is out of reach type shit and it was because our quarterback balled out. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

Just now, seandelevan said:

im still waiting for a complete game where Allen dominates. All four quarters. Game is out of reach type shit and it was because our quarterback balled out. 

And no....the steelers and cowboy games don’t count. Allen didn’t really do shit for 3 and half quarters against the Steelers and didn’t do shit in the first and fourth quarters of the cowboys game. And let’s not bring up any of the games vs one of the worst teams ever in the Dolphins. 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

6 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

We starting this garbage already, Lit?!

Guess I really shouldn't be surprised

I didn’t write the article. You know that, right?