Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

US President Attacks US Company

Goodyear Tires institutes a policy of banning political expression on Employees clothing - including MAGA hats - and Trump tweets to boycott Goodyear tires, the largest tire manufacturer in the US. That tweet resulted in a 4-6% market loss. 

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Goodyear Tires institutes a policy of banning political expression on Employees clothing - including MAGA hats - and Trump tweets to boycott Goodyear tires, the largest tire manufacturer in the US. That tweet resulted in a 4-6% market loss. 

I think Goodyear needs to rethink their fucked up policies.  They obviously enjoy playing mind police.  Enough's enough with this rampant bullshit.

• Like 1

Trump is fighting for political freedom. 

Goodyear needs to ban all or no political statements. 

Hipkat, thanks for posting this. 

I'm inspired.  I intend to spend my time listening to those with different experiences, viewpoints and opinions than mine.   Then I will analyze the path that led then to such wrong-headed thinking. 

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

He's disappointed that leftist homo fuckery is occurring within a great American company. :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

28 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

1) People are at work. No one needs to broadcast their political affiliations at work.

2) Trump rails against cancel culture (as do I) but then tries to cancel Goodyear? Double standard much?

Yet Goodyear allowed their employees to wear BLM shit.

Care to explain that?

Just another braindead attempt to smear Trump before the elections.

Intellectual dishonesty is strong within the Trump-hating community.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Wha?  Made in China???  That's it.  I'm voting Biden now!!!  :classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_wink:

Your hour a day is up again TBFB! :classic_tongue:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BrewMan said:

Your hour a day is up again TBFB! :classic_tongue:

Oh no, not at all.  I'm only at 21 minutes currently.  Thanks for caring, though.  LOL

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Just another braindead attempt to smear Trump before the elections.

Intellectual dishonesty is strong within the Trump-hating community.

The only smearing is Trumps tweet..........................telling people not to buy Goodyear's American made product. 

What did anyone do to smear Trump here?

9 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

The only smearing is Trumps tweet..........................telling people not to buy Goodyear's American made product. 

Nothing at all, friend.  All that matters is BLM, LGBTQ and the like.  Anything conservative, Republican, heterosexual, pro-life, religious, common sense, etc. can just fuck off.  The new normal is taking over.  All other points of view MUST BE SILENCED!

• Thanks 1

It’s a normal policy in the workplace for employees to not be allowed to wear anything with political slogans, no matter what their views are. Trump is such a stupid pussy. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

He defended our rights and stood against hypocrisy.  Why does an honest President vex you. 

Simply put, our President is a deeply spiritual contemplative thinker; he deals in nuances that escape the lesser mind.

'Great' took 4 years.  We need a second term to be 'Greater'.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

Trump is fighting for political freedom. 

Goodyear needs to ban all or no political statements. 

Hipkat, thanks for posting this. 

I'm inspired.  I intend to spend my time listening to those with different experiences, viewpoints and opinions than mine.   Then I will analyze the path that led then to such wrong-headed thinking. 

They did ban all political statements. Trump is just throwing a fit because that includes his stupid hats

• Gay 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

It’s a normal policy in the workplace for employees to not be allowed to wear anything with political slogans, no matter what their views are. Trump is such a stupid pussy. 

You purposefully miss the argument.  The hat was not banned for being political but for being divisive and hateful.  It is not meant to be either.  The parallax of your world view makes you see it as such.  The second point is that opposing political opinions were not banned.

You have committed the logical fallacy of altering or misconstruing the arguing opponent's position and defeating that lesser argument.

Stop such techniques and debate fairly.  Sadly, you cannot.

• Like 1

Hey, are you trump lovers better go out and take the Goodyear tires off your vehicles.  Trump better get busy too considering the armored vehicle he drives and has Goodyear tires on it

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

Why is BLM okay at Goodyear then?  Trump is studly, not a puss.  You're wrong about that, ace. :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

They did ban all political statements. Trump is just throwing a fit because that includes his stupid hats

Do you have a link for that?  Did they relent under pressure and add other items to the ban?  Did they classify items as 'not political that obviously are?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Hey, are you trump lovers better go out and take the Goodyear tires off your vehicles.  Trump better get busy too considering the armored vehicle he drives and has Goodyear tires on it

I have Bridgestone tires and will be keeping it that way, dammit!  You clowns act as if all Goodyear employees are down with the "wokeness".  I kind of doubt that.

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I have Bridgestone tires and will be keeping it that way, dammit!  You clowns act as if all Goodyear employees are down with the "wokeness".  I kind of doubt that.

japan thanks you

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

I have cheap ass tires that rip apart every time I go over a flat white line. :classic_biggrin: