this has nothing to do with the liberal bias in and of itself. yeah, theyve lost their minds on race, but the selective outrage and reporting based on race is due to the mental dysfunction on both sides of the political spectrum

it doesnt get reported prominently bc it wont generate clicks. most people are absolutely blind to the infection of violence to solve problems that has infested black culture. it simply doesnt generate clicks bc people are so fucked up in the head that they only equate race problems to whites. they dont pay attention to black on everybody else violence bc in their fucked up minds that would be criticizing blackness and thus racist. blacks are virtually immune to accusations of racism for this very reason

i doubt this even has anything to do with race. this sounds like a disturbed man that probably just smoked some spice sprayed with raid and it made him insane. yet theres no doubt that it should spark the same outrage as if the races were reversed - but it doesnt. thats how fucked in the head we are as a collective when it comes to properly processing race issues

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

this has nothing to do with the liberal bias in and of itself. yeah, theyve lost their minds on race, but the selective outrage and reporting based on race is due to the mental dysfunction on both sides of the political spectrum

it doesnt get reported prominently bc it wont generate clicks. most people are absolutely blind to the infection of violence to solve problems that has infested black culture. it simply doesnt generate clicks bc people are so fucked up in the head that they only equate race problems to whites. they dont pay attention to black on everybody else violence bc in their fucked up minds that would be criticizing blackness and thus racist. blacks are virtually immune to accusations of racism for this very reason

i doubt this even has anything to do with race. this sounds like a disturbed man that probably just smoked some spice sprayed with raid and it made him insane. yet theres no doubt that it should spark the same outrage as if the races were reversed - but it doesnt. thats how fucked in the head we are as a collective when it comes to properly processing race issues

Double standards.  Bottom line.  Reverse the races and cities would be on fire.  Disgusting.  Fuck the press and fuck the left.  

well, the good news is that this story is on page one of google news

the bad news is that they dont state the race of the shooter in the title

what percentage likelihood would the title have identified the races if they were reversed? id say 100%. for sure

so we appear to have made a little progress, but its small and way short of enough. ive said for years, if youre going to specifically state 'white' when a black target is involved, then we should be identifying the races every time regardless of who the attacker was. of course, that would mean we'd be mentioning blacks as the criminals way more often than any other race, which right now is considered racist (?!??)

• Like 2

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

Shit like that happens every day in this country. Cherry picking to try and make a point is simply just dumb

BLM does it

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hip's quote you referenced proves just what a total lowlife he is.  Fact.

Why are you offending lowlifes? :classic_biggrin:

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

Why are you offending lowlifes? :classic_biggrin:

Great point.  Which do you like better:  Dementia-Joe Biden or Senile-Joe Biden?  I'm thinking of conducting a poll.  Should I oversample democrats?

6 hours ago, Meathead said:

I dunno, a BLACK man, walking up to a 5 YEAR OLD KID, of a next door neighbor that he ATE DINNER WITH the night before, wouldn’t generate clicks?

people are attracted to horrific news. It’s a BIG seller. They don’t report it for another reason. Everyone knows why, too.

Edit: I left out the fact the kid was white.

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

I dunno, a BLACK man, walking up to a 5 YEAR OLD KID, of a next door neighbor that he ATE DINNER WITH the night before, wouldn’t generate clicks?

people are attracted to horrific news. It’s a BIG seller. They don’t report it for another reason. Everyone knows why, too.

DING DING DING DING DING.  Post of the day.  Truer words have never been typed. *************************************

You forgot to include the part where he BLEW THE CHILD"S HEAD OFF.  Nothing click worthy there.  The mainstream press is DISGUSTING.

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

DING DING DING DING DING.  Post of the day.  Truer words have never been typed. *************************************

You forgot to include the part where he BLEW THE CHILD"S HEAD OFF.  Nothing click worthy there.  The mainstream press is DISGUSTING.

It’s possible that CNN and the rest are jus being responsible guardians of our best interests, knowing that this story would just inflame white people to run out and mob up, burning, looting and destroying. Thanks Brian! Thanks Donald!

FD193827-8FD2-4112-BFD7-299D3A58E6A7.png

A2260DF9-6C7B-4BD4-B856-E769FB9C8900.jpeg

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

hence the reason why it broke the black teflon barrier and made the first page of google news. still didnt state the race of the shooter when we all know if he were white it would specifically state both races openly in the title

idk what page its on in the rest of our media, but i know for sure black 'victims' are 10,000% more click-generating than white victims. thats bc most americans are brainwashed that whites are the permanent source of racism and blacks are the permanent victims

our cities are still burning from a dickhead cop kneeling on a career criminals neck for too long and killing him during an arrest, but nobody even knows about let alone knows the name of the mentally disabled white guy suffocated to death by cops laying on top of him too long

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Great point.  Which do you like better:  Dementia-Joe Biden or Senile-Joe Biden?  I'm thinking of conducting a poll.  Should I oversample democrats?

30330 Joe has always been a funny one.

This is the response to Cannon's murder that I am seeing from liberals on facebook. Some are actually upset that we are daring to compare his murder to St. Floyds. Is it me or is this pathetic?

liberalthinking.jpg

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

This is the response to Cannon's murder that I am seeing from liberals on facebook. Some are actually upset that we are daring to compare his murder to St. Floyds. Is it me or is this pathetic?

liberalthinking.jpg

Seems right to me... 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Seems right to me... 

Lesson to be learned: if you live next door to a felonious fuck that looks like this, and you have a little kid that looks like this, move.

BB10D173-F989-46E6-8106-217E684732A0.jpeg

B17C19AF-A143-4AC6-9235-82D403408F50.jpeg

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Lesson to be learned: if you live next door to a felonious fuck that looks like this, and you have a little kid that looks like this, move.

I wouldn't live next to the felonious fuck. I wouldn't live in the neighborhood he would and he'd get his ass fucked up if he came to mine

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

117263531_10163904719775291_8207154226261297440_n.jpg

Seek help. soflabillsfan

117722321_10163904721105291_4907447716992477437_n.jpg

Seek help. soflabillsfan

117946096_10219494784062292_6012787702360488673_n.jpg

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

117722321_10163904721105291_4907447716992477437_n.jpg

Gimme a break.....and John pavlovitz, suck it!  This is what pisses me off......overblowing police brutality against minorities and downplaying black criminality. And then throwing in the word “whataboutism” . Yeah, fuck off Johnny Nobody.....

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

117946096_10219494784062292_6012787702360488673_n.jpg

The piece of shit pulled a gun and killed a 5 year old boy, if it was accidental and not like initially reported, then I’d charge the parents too for lying, and getting people worked up. 

bottom line: the felonious piece of shit did what comes naturally to a lowlife. Innocent boy dies. 

in this bizarro world we live in, people will set up a go fund me page for Darius, and the couple charged with gun charges for protecting their property will go to the electric chair. GO BIDEN/HARRIS!

40 minutes ago, jc856 said:

in this bizarro world we live in, people will set up a go fund me page for Darius, and the couple charged with gun charges for protecting their property will go to the electric chair. GO BIDEN/HARRIS!

sick puke GIF

• Haha 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.