LiterateStylish

One NBA player didn’t kneel and didn’t wear the BLM shirt ... this is what he had to say

This whole thing is wild.

The Kap thing was so twitsed and he was getting dragged for disrespecting the flag, just got so overhyper.  Cops are dicks, it was a fair enough point.

BLM the actual organization is a sham, straight up.  Nothing but a Super Pac for dems.  Standing up for equality and all that is fantastic.  Shouldn't even be a political debate either way.

I do think raising a fist is probably a better way to articulate it if you must jse the anthem on making a point.  It's so decisive though, there are better ways to do it.

With the reach of social media, po ed casts, Youtube etc. there are so many ways where people especially atjletes can organize and demonstrate and actually build something.

Lebron kneeling for the anthem vs organizing a (weekly/monthly) YouTube fundraiser/awareness event would ve much more impactful in the long run.

Actually building something without a political agenda attached to it would be a game changer.

• Thanks 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

“I do believe that Black lives matter,” Isaac said when asked after the game whether he believed Black lives matter. “But I just felt like it was the decision that I had to make, and I didn’t feel like putting that shirt on and kneeling went hand-in-hand with supporting Black lives or that it made me support Black lives or not.

“I believe that for myself, my life has been supported through the gospel of Jesus Christ and that everyone is made in the image of God and that we fall short of God’s glory. Each and every one of us each and every day do things that we shouldn’t do. We say things that we shouldn’t say. We hate and we dislike people that we shouldn’t hate and dislike. And sometimes it gets to a point where we point fingers about whose evil is worse. And sometimes it comes down to simply whose evil is most visible. So I felt like I wanted to just take a stand. I feel like we all make mistakes, but I think that the gospel of Jesus Christ is that there’s grace for us and that Jesus came and died for our sins, and that if we all would come to an understanding of that and understand that God wants to have a relationship with us that we can get past skin color. We can get past all the things in our world that are messed up, jacked up. ”

84DF8B1E-39EC-4E26-B87C-EC71D96AC51A.jpeg

Good for him.  A hero.  A good example.

• Like 1

When's Donny Orange gonna chime in and say get those sons a bitches off the court!!!

Good for him. How much better would the world be if everyone thought like him?

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

Good for him. How much better would the world be if everyone thought like him?

We can’t go thinking that everyone matters! Where’s the power in that! The minute you make the proclamation that “all lives matter”, BLM becomes a flaccid, limp, powerless tool. 

• Like 1

Awesome dude... keep the faith Isaac!

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

its a universal truth, if not THE universal truth

hes really just saying everyone is part of me and i accept that relationship by default

you can find that in all agape based religions. its part of our way out of this huge fubar mess weve created

kudos, bro

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Shame he tore his ACL again yesterday.  He's one of my fantasy keepers (he stuffs the stat sheets with blocks/steals)...might have to not keep him though they are going to keep him out extra long now with the ACL recovery

On 8/1/2020 at 9:36 AM, LiterateStylish said:

“I do believe that Black lives matter,” Isaac said when asked after the game whether he believed Black lives matter. “But I just felt like it was the decision that I had to make, and I didn’t feel like putting that shirt on and kneeling went hand-in-hand with supporting Black lives or that it made me support Black lives or not.

“I believe that for myself, my life has been supported through the gospel of Jesus Christ and that everyone is made in the image of God and that we fall short of God’s glory. Each and every one of us each and every day do things that we shouldn’t do. We say things that we shouldn’t say. We hate and we dislike people that we shouldn’t hate and dislike. And sometimes it gets to a point where we point fingers about whose evil is worse. And sometimes it comes down to simply whose evil is most visible. So I felt like I wanted to just take a stand. I feel like we all make mistakes, but I think that the gospel of Jesus Christ is that there’s grace for us and that Jesus came and died for our sins, and that if we all would come to an understanding of that and understand that God wants to have a relationship with us that we can get past skin color. We can get past all the things in our world that are messed up, jacked up. ”

84DF8B1E-39EC-4E26-B87C-EC71D96AC51A.jpeg

I don't watch basketball since we lost our franchise... I remember going to the Aud as/on a Cub Scout Trip. That's a long time. I will respect this ONE guy. That's it. BLM are frauds. If you care about Black lives, go to CHICAGO, not Portland or Seattle... Didn't hear a peep out of them when 3 & 7 yr old kids got killed in the crossfire.