Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Newly unsealed documents describe Ghislaine Maxwell's abuse of one of Epstein's alleged victims

7 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

You operate in a sort of alternate reality where truth and facts are whatever you want them to be or whatever your Donald tells you they are.  So, of course you believe that Donald isn't corrupt and that his scandal-ridden administration isn't oozing with corruption and there haven't been numerous instances of his corrupt appointed lackeys being under fire for corruption or being forced to resign in disgrace.  

I agree that there's loads and loads of corruption in Washington.  But the queen of that corruption is Donald himself. 

So let me get this straight, the guy who only entered politics 3 years ago somehow installed himself as the main hub of the nexus of corruption in Washington DC? Bravo on being an excellent recipient of MSM propaganda programming. We're done here now.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

I'm convinced his horrible demeanor is what's making the country go crazy.

You said it, he takes no shit and counterpunches whereas Republicans in the past would have said, "Aw shucks, I know you guys are gonna bash me just don't go too hard on me. Golly gee."

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

So let me get this straight, the guy who only entered politics 3 years ago somehow installed himself as the main hub of the nexus of corruption in Washington DC? Bravo on being an excellent recipient of MSM propaganda programming. We're done here now.

GAME-SET-MATCH.  Drop the mike.

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

You said it, he takes no shit and counterpunches whereas Republicans in the past would have said, "Aw shucks, I know you guys are gonna bash me just don't go too hard on me. Golly gee."

Yep.  A Repub with an actual spine and a couple of stones.  It infuriates the left!!!  Impeach this abomination!!!  He's not playing by our fucked up "rules"!!!