Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Newly unsealed documents describe Ghislaine Maxwell's abuse of one of Epstein's alleged victims

5 minutes ago, FanBack said:

'It is very important that we conflate the crimes of the guilty with Donald Trump until after the election (sarcasm)'. 

The Aquarian likes (legal) pussy.  Not as surprise.  

Pigworth, you've turned this board into a partisan, hate-filled, political combat arena.

I commend Sackman for standing his ground against your hatred and attempting to get this board back to being a sportscentric forum for my favorite football team.  The Buffalo Bills.   Perhaps you have heard of them?     

Isn't all of us being Bills fans supposed to be the common denominator around here?

Guess not.

15 hours ago, jc856 said:

Wow. Just wow. I found that there wasn't anything in your post that should keep me from liking it. Surely we are in “the last days”

I feel a great percentage of men (maybe women) who become rich and powerful have an inflated sense of entitlement, up to and including using women as playthings. I’m really not seeing anything in trump that would make me think his “moral compass” would keep him from being this way.

it is kinda weird to me though, that most of trumps BIGGEST detractors, just showed up here when he came on the scene. The reason I say this is, I’ve got nothing to compare your opinions with. If you had been around for Obama, or before, I’d get more a sense of who you guys are. You kinda just showed up, and bash trump 24/7. Just my 2£ (upping the ante for my limey-loving friend)

I dislike and distrust almost all politicians, on the left and right.  This includes Obama, Biden, the Clintons, Bush, etc. To me they're all mostly shitty politicians with no shortage of flaws. And then there's Donald.  He's in his own stratosphere when it comes to shittiness, corruption, ineptitude, lawlessness, fakeness, selling out the country to Putin, etc. How it is that you can't see that and why it is you're always banging on about how an equal amount of time should be spent on criticizing Obama, etc., as if they're all about equal in terms of shittiness is something I'll never understand.

By the way, my cynical-vitriolic-old-fart meter ordinarily detects abnormally high concentrations of negative readings coming from your posts, but the needle hardly moved after this last post of yours.  I thought, well, maybe there's a malfunction or the batteries are running low, but no; it turns out it's in perfect working order.  What to make of this, I don't know.  Maybe more study and analysis is needed before a working hypothesis can be formulated.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

I dislike and distrust almost all politicians, on the left and right.  This includes Obama, Biden, the Clintons, Bush, etc. To me they're all mostly shitty politicians with no shortage of flaws. And then there's Donald.  He's in his own stratosphere when it comes to shittiness, corruption, ineptitude, lawlessness, fakeness, selling out the country to Putin, etc. How it is that you can't see that and why it is you're always banging on about how an equal amount of time should be spent on criticizing Obama, etc., as if they're all about equal in terms of shittiness is something I'll never understand.

By the way, my cynical-vitriolic-old-fart meter ordinarily detects abnormally high concentrations of negative readings coming from your posts, but the needle hardly moved after this last post of yours.  I thought, well, maybe there's a malfunction or the batteries are running low, but no; it turns out it's in perfect working order.  What to make of this, I don't know.  Maybe more study and analysis is needed before a working hypothesis can be formulated.

Hey, here's a hint for you - When one single politician draws so much ire from other politicians, pundits, and the media...

...he's the guy you want in office. These scumbags don't like anyone interrupting their champagne club and making them actually get shit done for their constituents.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Hey, here's a hint for you - When one single politician draws so much ire from other politicians, pundits, and the media...

...he's the guy you want in office. These scumbags don't like anyone interrupting their champagne club and making them actually get shit done for their constituents.

I've done it again, haven't I?  I've managed to say something that has offended one of Donald's sensitive and delicate-natured fans who thinks the world of his dirtball.  Look, I'm awfully sorry, Sack. What was it that hurt you the most?  Was it the reference to Donald being corrupt?  Lawless? Fake?  Or something else?  But aren't these some of his best attributes that make him so effective at what he does and so accomplished? I'm not exactly sure what he's actually accomplished that has not turned to shit, to be honest, but you seem to know, and he has yet to lose your confidence, if not worship.

And now at last I have some insight into your mindset. You want an outsider type to shake things up, rattle some cages, annoy the establishment and anyone with liberal sensibilities, even if the person fails miserably as Donald has done. Just so long as he fits that criteria, then nothing else really matters.  You speak of scumbags. Are you really so confident that Donald is not the ultimate scumbag?

• Barf 1

1 hour ago, Professor Pigworth said:

I've done it again, haven't I?  I've managed to say something that has offended one of Donald's sensitive and delicate-natured fans who thinks the world of his dirtball.  Look, I'm awfully sorry, Sack. What was it that hurt you the most?

Actually none of it. Trump isn't a saint, on that we can all agree, but all of this corruption you speak of is indicative of Washington DC itself. It's like there are two piles of shit, one is a small dog turd and the other is a mound of horse manure 5 feet high and you just keep pointing out to us the small dog turd saying "See, look at this right here. Look at it!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

9 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Well, I appreciate your honest answer. I can live widdit. 

negative posts? Me? Well, I’m aghast, my repatriated friend. I’m just a misanthrope with no fake hopes of a god that watches over us and will make things alright in the end, nor a devil that influences us to do bad. We are in the early stages of development, cosmic moments from when we carved up virgins and offered their still beating hearts to some fake god. So, the state of affairs we are in are to be expected, imho. We are hardly a civilization at all, really. 

im rambling and off the subject. I’m disappointed in trump. He’s not what I was hoping for. I just enjoy pushing back at people I see that become extremists in their views. You fit that category. I’m just here for the S+G. 
p.s., please don’t say “banging on”. That’s a British term. We don’t want you using limey idioms or terminology you’ve picked up from the island of bad teeth.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Actually none of it. Trump isn't a saint, on that we can all agree, but all of this corruption you speak of is indicative of Washington DC itself. It's like there are two piles of shit, one is a small dog turd and the other is a mound of horse manure 5 feet high and you just keep pointing out to us the small dog turd saying "See, look at this right here. Look at it!"

You operate in a sort of alternate reality where truth and facts are whatever you want them to be or whatever your Donald tells you they are.  So, of course you believe that Donald isn't corrupt and that his scandal-ridden administration isn't oozing with corruption and there haven't been numerous instances of his corrupt appointed lackeys being under fire for corruption or being forced to resign in disgrace.  

I agree that there's loads and loads of corruption in Washington.  But the queen of that corruption is Donald himself.  It wasn't more than a month ago that you actually put up a cartoon showing Donald draining the swamp. It needs draining, sure, but Donald Trump is perhaps the very last person in the country that should be trusted with that task. 

One last thing. Why do you think it is that Donald doesn't like there to be full accountability for all the corporate bailouts that rich and well-connected people like him have benefited from? And why do you think he's fired so many inspectors general and prosecutors who were investigating him and his cronies for corruption and illegal activities?

Trump Says He Won’t Comply with Key Transparency Measures in the Coronavirus Stimulus Bill

The administration says it won’t provide documentation for audits into $500 billion in corporate bailout funds.

President Donald Trump said on Friday that he will not adhere to a portion of the $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus bill that would authorize an inspector general to oversee how $500 billion in business loans will be spent.

In a statement released early Friday evening, Trump announced that he had signed into law the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or CARES Act, a relief package aimed at mitigating some of the economic fallout caused by efforts to allay the spread of Covid-19.

That bill also establishes a Special Inspector General for Pandemic Recovery (SIGPR) within the Treasury Department to audit and investigate half a trillion dollars in loans for large businesses. In his signing statement, Trump said that this provision raises “constitutional concerns,” adding that his administration would not comply with such an official’s request for documents.

“I do not understand, and my Administration will not treat, this provision as permitting the SIGPR to issue reports to the Congress without the presidential supervision required by the Take Care Clause,” part of Article II Section 3 of the Constitution that states a sitting president “shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed.” This seems to suggest the administration believes it is the president’s duty and not that of an inspector general to ensure the funds are distributed as the law intends.

The special inspector general, as authorized within the bill, would be able to request information from government agencies and report on failures to comply with those information requests. In his signing statement, Trump essentially stated that he will not let such reports reach Congress without his approval, which many fear directly undermines the provision’s goal of maintaining transparency in how that fund is handled.

The $500 billion loan program was the biggest point of contention between Democratic and Republican lawmakers throughout the relief bill’s negotiation process. Democrats called this a “slush fund” that would give Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin broad authority to disburse the funds as he saw fit. The IG provision was intended as an accountability effort to alert Congress if the Trump administration was not complying with auditing measures. It was also meant to help ensure the president and his family did not directly benefit from the emergency funds through their businesses.

The addition of this transparency language was what ultimately swayed some Democrat senators to vote for the bill. The bill also establishes a congressional oversight panel to examine the IG’s reports.

Trump also said that he would not adhere to a second provision of the bill that would grant some congressional committee consultation for expenditures made by the State Department, Department of Veterans Affairs, and US Agency for International Development (USAID).

“These provisions are impermissible forms of congressional aggrandizement with respect to the execution of the laws,” Trump’s statement reads.

The inspector general was put in place to make sure bailout funds helped the vulnerable

The broader coronavirus relief package also guarantees direct cash payments to many adult workers, expands unemployment insurance, and provides $367 billion in loans to small businesses.

But it was the inclusion of a $500 billion corporate loan program — which includes a guaranteed $50 billion for the airline industry — that proved a key sticking point in the bill’s negotiation. Earlier this week, Democrats blocked a version of the package that they said did not contain strong enough oversight over that fund.

As Vox’s Emily Stewart reported, most Americans also backed some form of “guardrails” on those corporate bailout funds, such as ensuring that companies receiving bailout funds commit to not laying off workers. Last week, more than 3.3 million people filed for unemployment, shattering the previous record of about 700,000 claims in 1982.

Without oversight of how the funds would be allocated, “what’s to stop an airline from using its bailout money to give its CEO a bonus instead of paying its workers?” Stewart wrote. “Or to prevent a major hotel chain from laying off workers while engaging in stock buybacks?”

In addition to establishing an inspector general, the final bill passed on Friday also prohibits businesses controlled by administration officials, including the president, vice president and members of Congress, as well as their families, from receiving loans from that fund.

Earlier last week, Trump declined to commit to exempting his business interests from bailout funds, telling reporters, “Let’s just see what happens.”

Now, in his signing statement, Trump has made clear that he will decide what information about how the funds are being used Congress needs. This comes just months after the end of an impeachment inquiry into Trump that was sparked by another attempt by his administration to keep independent reports about its inner workings from reaching Congress.

During the lead-up to what became Trump’s impeachment hearing, a whistleblower’s memo about a phone call with Ukrainian leadership should have, according to federal law, been reported to Congress by the director of national intelligence. It was not, but came to light in September nonetheless.

Trump’s sharpest critics have already begun to raise the alarm about Trump’s plans to shrug off the new law’s transparency requirements. On Twitter, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who had earlier denounced the corporate fund, wrote, “This is a frightening amount of public money to have given a corrupt admin w/ 0 accountability.”

It is clear that Covid-19 will have devastating effects on the economy. It’s “an economic tsunami,” one economist told Vox’s Ezra Klein, one that will affect businesses of all sizes and their employees. That includes the large companies that will benefit from the corporate fund. But allocating money to industries with little oversight to how it is being spent is not guaranteed to help the everyday workers, customers, and small-business owners expected to be most dramatically affected by the virus’s economic impact — it could, however, help the president and his businesses.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/3/28/21197995/coronavirus-stimulus-trump-inspector-general-wont-comply

• Barf 1

19 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

That's it in a nutshell.

22 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Well put.

On 8/2/2020 at 6:54 AM, Professor Pigworth said:

Pretty clear you lean left, porky.  Not buying the other stuff.  You may fool yourself, but not little old me.  LOL

On 8/2/2020 at 6:54 AM, Professor Pigworth said:

It's hateful, divisive posts like this that continue to set this nation against itself. 

I've strived to bring the subject matter of this board back to the Buffalo Bills.  I've generated nothing but thoughtful, tactful posts; posts that show great respect for differing opinions. 

I've tried to enlighten members of this board.

But even the flaming sword of my knowledge cannot cut through blind hatred such as this.     

21 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

I've done it again, haven't I?  I've managed to say something that has offended one of Donald's sensitive and delicate-natured fans who thinks the world of his dirtball.  Look, I'm awfully sorry, Sack. What was it that hurt you the most?  Was it the reference to Donald being corrupt?  Lawless? Fake?  Or something else?  But aren't these some of his best attributes that make him so effective at what he does and so accomplished? I'm not exactly sure what he's actually accomplished that has not turned to shit, to be honest, but you seem to know, and he has yet to lose your confidence, if not worship.

And now at last I have some insight into your mindset. You want an outsider type to shake things up, rattle some cages, annoy the establishment and anyone with liberal sensibilities, even if the person fails miserably as Donald has done. Just so long as he fits that criteria, then nothing else really matters.  You speak of scumbags. Are you really so confident that Donald is not the ultimate scumbag?

This is bigoted hate speech.

Isn't it enough that you're driving people away from this message board?

Simply disagreeing with me sets most of this board against you.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

You operate in a sort of alternate reality where truth and facts are whatever you want them to be or whatever your Donald tells you they are.  So, of course you believe that Donald isn't corrupt and that his scandal-ridden administration isn't oozing with corruption and there haven't been numerous instances of his corrupt appointed lackeys being under fire for corruption or being forced to resign in disgrace.  

I agree that there's loads and loads of corruption in Washington.  But the queen of that corruption is Donald himself.  It wasn't more than a month ago that you actually put up a cartoon showing Donald draining the swamp. It needs draining, sure, but Donald Trump is perhaps the very last person in the country that should be trusted with that task. 

One last thing. Why do you think it is that Donald doesn't like there to be full accountability for all the corporate bailouts that rich and well-connected people like him have benefited from? And why do you think he's fired so many inspectors general and prosecutors who were investigating him and his cronies for corruption and illegal activities?

Trump Says He Won’t Comply with Key Transparency Measures in the Coronavirus Stimulus Bill

The administration says it won’t provide documentation for audits into $500 billion in corporate bailout funds.

President Donald Trump said on Friday that he will not adhere to a portion of the $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus bill that would authorize an inspector general to oversee how $500 billion in business loans will be spent.

In a statement released early Friday evening, Trump announced that he had signed into law the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or CARES Act, a relief package aimed at mitigating some of the economic fallout caused by efforts to allay the spread of Covid-19.

That bill also establishes a Special Inspector General for Pandemic Recovery (SIGPR) within the Treasury Department to audit and investigate half a trillion dollars in loans for large businesses. In his signing statement, Trump said that this provision raises “constitutional concerns,” adding that his administration would not comply with such an official’s request for documents.

“I do not understand, and my Administration will not treat, this provision as permitting the SIGPR to issue reports to the Congress without the presidential supervision required by the Take Care Clause,” part of Article II Section 3 of the Constitution that states a sitting president “shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed.” This seems to suggest the administration believes it is the president’s duty and not that of an inspector general to ensure the funds are distributed as the law intends.

The special inspector general, as authorized within the bill, would be able to request information from government agencies and report on failures to comply with those information requests. In his signing statement, Trump essentially stated that he will not let such reports reach Congress without his approval, which many fear directly undermines the provision’s goal of maintaining transparency in how that fund is handled.

The $500 billion loan program was the biggest point of contention between Democratic and Republican lawmakers throughout the relief bill’s negotiation process. Democrats called this a “slush fund” that would give Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin broad authority to disburse the funds as he saw fit. The IG provision was intended as an accountability effort to alert Congress if the Trump administration was not complying with auditing measures. It was also meant to help ensure the president and his family did not directly benefit from the emergency funds through their businesses.

The addition of this transparency language was what ultimately swayed some Democrat senators to vote for the bill. The bill also establishes a congressional oversight panel to examine the IG’s reports.

Trump also said that he would not adhere to a second provision of the bill that would grant some congressional committee consultation for expenditures made by the State Department, Department of Veterans Affairs, and US Agency for International Development (USAID).

“These provisions are impermissible forms of congressional aggrandizement with respect to the execution of the laws,” Trump’s statement reads.

The inspector general was put in place to make sure bailout funds helped the vulnerable

The broader coronavirus relief package also guarantees direct cash payments to many adult workers, expands unemployment insurance, and provides $367 billion in loans to small businesses.

But it was the inclusion of a $500 billion corporate loan program — which includes a guaranteed $50 billion for the airline industry — that proved a key sticking point in the bill’s negotiation. Earlier this week, Democrats blocked a version of the package that they said did not contain strong enough oversight over that fund.

As Vox’s Emily Stewart reported, most Americans also backed some form of “guardrails” on those corporate bailout funds, such as ensuring that companies receiving bailout funds commit to not laying off workers. Last week, more than 3.3 million people filed for unemployment, shattering the previous record of about 700,000 claims in 1982.

Without oversight of how the funds would be allocated, “what’s to stop an airline from using its bailout money to give its CEO a bonus instead of paying its workers?” Stewart wrote. “Or to prevent a major hotel chain from laying off workers while engaging in stock buybacks?”

In addition to establishing an inspector general, the final bill passed on Friday also prohibits businesses controlled by administration officials, including the president, vice president and members of Congress, as well as their families, from receiving loans from that fund.

Earlier last week, Trump declined to commit to exempting his business interests from bailout funds, telling reporters, “Let’s just see what happens.”

Now, in his signing statement, Trump has made clear that he will decide what information about how the funds are being used Congress needs. This comes just months after the end of an impeachment inquiry into Trump that was sparked by another attempt by his administration to keep independent reports about its inner workings from reaching Congress.

During the lead-up to what became Trump’s impeachment hearing, a whistleblower’s memo about a phone call with Ukrainian leadership should have, according to federal law, been reported to Congress by the director of national intelligence. It was not, but came to light in September nonetheless.

Trump’s sharpest critics have already begun to raise the alarm about Trump’s plans to shrug off the new law’s transparency requirements. On Twitter, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who had earlier denounced the corporate fund, wrote, “This is a frightening amount of public money to have given a corrupt admin w/ 0 accountability.”

It is clear that Covid-19 will have devastating effects on the economy. It’s “an economic tsunami,” one economist told Vox’s Ezra Klein, one that will affect businesses of all sizes and their employees. That includes the large companies that will benefit from the corporate fund. But allocating money to industries with little oversight to how it is being spent is not guaranteed to help the everyday workers, customers, and small-business owners expected to be most dramatically affected by the virus’s economic impact — it could, however, help the president and his businesses.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/3/28/21197995/coronavirus-stimulus-trump-inspector-general-wont-comply

Trump is right on the constitutionality.  This would sway power towards the legislative side; it's natural for the executive branch to defend its turf.  Any administration would reply the same.  I would never call this out, yet you reprint an article that only has vague allusions to impropriety.

Of course people are less vigilant for the legislative branch pursuing power than vice versa.  The balance of power has swayed egregiously to the executive side over the past 75 years.  But that's congress' fault; they were too cowardly to maintain declaration of war responsibility and risk re-election.  That's how the emergency war power act started.

BTW, your new name is Hateboy.  All of your threads should be titled, 'Hateboy bitching about the Aquarian.  Again. No. _____.' 

• Barf 1

Check out fatass's hand underneath those papers.  IV blotch.  damn is he a fucking wreck or what?

And why is he hiding working papers inside newspapers?  maybe the staff stuck them there in the hopes he reads them, like as a mistake since he doesnt read working papers.

fathand.jpg

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

37 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Check out fatass's hand underneath those papers.  IV blotch.  damn is he a fucking wreck or what?

And why is he hiding working papers inside newspapers?  maybe the staff stuck them there in the hopes he reads them, like as a mistake since he doesnt read working papers.

fathand.jpg

He looks like some decrepit old geezer down on his luck who has had to resort to delivering newspapers in his neighborhood. He's failed spectacularly in every other job he's ever had, so it would come as no surprise to hear that half the customers on his paper route have been complaining each week about their papers being delivered in a soggy, wet or torn condition in arbitrary places in their front gardens or on the rooftop and sometimes with the comics section missing because that's Donald's favorite part of the newspaper that he likes to keep for himself and read when he's doing his "special little duty" in the water closet.

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

It's hateful, divisive posts like this that continue to set this nation against itself. 

I've strived to bring the subject matter of this board back to the Buffalo Bills.  I've generated nothing but thoughtful, tactful posts; posts that show great respect for differing opinions. 

I've tried to enlighten members of this board.

But even the flaming sword of my knowledge cannot cut through blind hatred such as this.     

Please, no children. Let's maintain an adults-only conversation. Thank you.

• Barf 1

20 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yet you clowns prop up Dementia-Joe Biden as the picture of Mental & Physical health!!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!   :classic_biggrin::goal:

Whereas I have given you documented proof fatass has Frontotemporal Dementia, you have yet to provide any evidence of your contention that ByeDon is demented.  here' as handy list of the traits fatass demonstrates on a daily basis:

Common behavioral symptoms of frontotemporal dementia include:

• inappropriate actions
  • apathy, or lack of interest or enthusiasm in activities
  • lack of inhibition or restraint
  • neglect of personal hygiene and care
  • compulsive behavior

Common language-related symptoms of frontotemporal dementia include:

• difficulty speaking or understanding speech
  • language recall problems
  • loss of reading and writing skills
  • difficulty with social interactions

lol

16 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Whereas I have given you documented proof fatass has Frontotemporal Dementia, you have yet to provide any evidence of your contention that ByeDon is demented.  here' as handy list of the traits fatass demonstrates on a daily basis:

Common behavioral symptoms of frontotemporal dementia include:

• inappropriate actions
  • apathy, or lack of interest or enthusiasm in activities
  • lack of inhibition or restraint
  • neglect of personal hygiene and care
  • compulsive behavior

Common language-related symptoms of frontotemporal dementia include:

• difficulty speaking or understanding speech
  • language recall problems
  • loss of reading and writing skills
  • difficulty with social interactions

You're fighting a losing battle trying to make Trump sound more impaired than Dementia-Joe Biden.  Even you have to know that deep down.  LOL.

On 8/2/2020 at 9:26 AM, SackMan518 said:

I would agree with you if that guy wasn't a flaming asshole criminal. I'm convinced his horrible demeanor is what's making the country go crazy. The Democrats deserve some blame as well for losing their mind and allowing anti-American groups like antifa to exist and foment violence in their midst and not pushing for them to be declared a hate group

IDK, maybe we will look back at this time in history and say we needed this animosity period for some reason that ended up putting us in a better place, but I can't come up with a scenario that makes that plausible right now

No matter what we certainly need a much better leader across the board, especially someone who can pull us together as a nation so that we start acting with logic and reason, working together to fix not only race relations but also to battle this coronavirus in a smart and effective manner.

don has done some good things but he's done so much that's bad that he still gets a grade of F from me. For the record, Obama got an overall D+ from me for his two terms so he was no birthday party either. But he was miles ahead of shit4brains

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

35 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You're fighting a losing battle trying to make Trump sound more impaired than Dementia-Joe Biden.  Even you have to know that deep down.  LOL.

sigh, your reading comprehension skills have not improved.  this is sad and disappointing if not unexpected.  Cheer up tho, maybe you have dementia too and that's why you can't comprehend basic facts.  Would put an end to the "Why is Jethro so dumb" question..... lol

lol

36 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You're fighting a losing battle trying to make Trump sound more impaired than Dementia-Joe Biden.  

I've never really been much of a Biden fan, but I have to admit he's almost guaranteed to be better than don. He does have a dramatically better demeanor that I think will soothe the nation after dons classic and inbred scorched-earth approach

I think the Democrats realize Biden would be a one-term solution. Which makes his choice of VP all the more critical.

I don't like that Biden has made it a priority to choose a minority female. That just screams of pandering. He should open up the field to find the best candidate, and if that ends up being a black female that's perfectly fine. But to force fit someone in there when you are probably going to be replaced next cycle by the VP is kind of crazy and dishonoring to the country. I'd love to see a black female as president, as long as she was a good and qualified president. I don't like this idea of having a specific race shove down our throat just because

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I'm still waiting to see Joe make a important speech or participate in a debate. I'm concerned that maybe it will become obvious he's losing some mental faculties. There's been some things that have concerned me, although I haven't seen anything concrete, there could be other explanations. But he won't be able to hide that if he's got to give a critical speech or participate in the debate

I'm still hoping the Dems find someone else to nominate, but it's getting pretty late in the cycle. They do have the power to just cancel all the primaries and choose a candidate that gets supported by the primary College. But once they start holding primaries that option goes out the window because the Supreme Court just ruled that the superdelegates have to follow the results of the primaries. Frankly I think that was a bad decision because the superdelegates are there to avoid a populist charlatan from Gaining office. But that's what they did so if the Dems want somebody else it's going to have to be quick. They may surprise us, but I doubt they've got anybody, which means it's going to be Biden come hell or high water

Depending on his performance in speeches and debates, the Dems might be just handing don another Victory if Biden looks like a doddering old fool. Even a flaming abusive asshole Criminal might get more votes than a doddering fool