Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

After The 3 1/2 Year Coma

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

LOL.  Classic Libtard/RINO propaganda/nonsense.  Who would be dumb enough to let something so partisan and stupid influence them?  Libs really think people are morons.

I’m sorry, which part is propaganda again?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’m sorry, which part is propaganda again?

LOL.  Hmmmm.  Pretty much the entire thing.  "Kids in cages" just for starters.  You know, the Obama policy that libs just love to blame on Trump.  So typical.  So dishonest.  The whole video is just so smug and smarmy.  I'm just so glad I see the world through clear and unfiltered glasses.  I actually know right from wrong unlike those on the left.  :classic_cool: 

Ah yes, more crap from the Lincoln Project - a group of whiny RINO lobbyists and think-tank bozos who are mad that Trump cut off their gravy train.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Ah yes, more crap from the Lincoln Project - a group of whiny RINO lobbyists and think-tank bozos who are mad that Trump cut off their gravy train.

Precisely.  People like Hip and most libs love corrupt career politicians/"insiders".  A pox on all of them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Hmmmm.  Pretty much the entire thing.  "Kids in cages" just for starters.  You know, the Obama policy that libs just love to blame on Trump.  So typical.  So dishonest.  The whole video is just so smug and smarmy.  I'm just so glad I see the world through clear and unfiltered glasses.  I actually know right from wrong unlike those on the left.  :classic_cool: 

You mean the Obama policy that Trump expanded on 100 times over? Anything else in your file is in true? Did Mexico pay for that wall and I miss that? How about that impeachment, did that not happen? You only Collett propaganda because it goes against your guy because you’re too fucking brainwashed to ever admit that there’s anything wrong with him

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Another one who can’t handle the truth because God forbid you ever admit that you made a mistake. Whatever, you back a guy who still has not acknowledged or dealt with the fact that Russia pays Muslims to kill American soldiers.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

You mean the Obama policy that Trump expanded on 100 times over? Anything else in your file is in true? Did Mexico pay for that wall and I miss that? How about that impeachment, did that not happen? You only Collett propaganda because it goes against your guy because you’re too fucking brainwashed to ever admit that there’s anything wrong with him

LOL.  Mr. Gullible.  Yes!  The big partisan impeachment where Trump was rightfully acquitted.  I don't think you liked that result, did you?  Anyone with half a brain KNEW it was a huge waste of time from the word go.  Why bother debating a world class dunce like yourself?  Won't change a thing.  Besides, I know I'm right.

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Another one who can’t handle the truth because God forbid you ever admit that you made a mistake. Whatever, you back a guy who still has not acknowledged or dealt with the fact that Russia pays Muslims to kill American soldiers.

Groping for a leg to stand on at this point, Hip.  Best to quit while you're only a mile behind.

The 'Lincoln Project'.

If this doesn't support my thesis on people posting opinions that are congruent with their personal echo chamber; what will?

This is getting support from people who were never going to vote for Trump.  The same lying liberals who sit at the bar and say, 'I'm a centrist and I was leaning Trump until I saw the Lincoln Project advertisement ad.  Really powerful stuff from true conservatives.'    

Wow, you're certainly swaying votes.  Hello, assholes and fools; we're not as stupid as you are. 

Projecting your own stupidity onto rational men of the mind never gets the desired results.

Trump is the True Lincoln Project.  He's emancipated our minds from the dual-party hegemony of our corrupted system.      

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FanBack said:

The 'Lincoln Project'.

If this doesn't support my thesis on people posting opinions that are congruent with their personal echo chamber; what will?

This is getting support from people who were never going to vote for Trump.  The same lying liberals who sit at the bar and say, 'I'm a centrist and I was leaning Trump until I saw the Lincoln Project advertisement ad.  Really powerful stuff from true conservatives.'    

Wow, you're certainly swaying votes.  Hello, assholes and fools; we're not as stupid as you are. 

Projecting your own stupidity onto rational men of the mind never gets the desired results.

Trump is the True Lincoln Project.  He's emancipated our minds from the dual-party hegemony of our corrupted system.      

Re-elect the President!!!!!!!:goal::rockon:

38 minutes ago, FanBack said:

The 'Lincoln Project'.

You are correct, you are not as stupid as they are. You support trump, that makes you more stupid

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You are correct, you are not as stupid as they are. You support trump, that makes you more stupid

More projecting.  Inferiority complex I suspect.......

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Do not jump to conclusions.

I have not endorsed Trump as of yet. 

Right now I am reviewing his first term accomplishments and weighing them against his campaign promises.  Next week, I will review his press conferences and grade them.  The third week of my review I will review his geopolitical performance on the world stage.

For the fourth week, I will watch videos of Joe Biden drooling on himself and assaulting women.

I promise to post my decision the Friday before labor day weekend.  

7 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Right now I am reviewing his first term accomplishments and weighing them against his campaign promises.  Next week, I will review his press conferences and grade them.  The third week of my review I will review his geopolitical performance on the world stage.

For the fourth week, I will watch videos of Joe Biden drooling on himself and assaulting women.

I look forward to hearing what you decide.  Could sway my vote.

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

Just remember, because of Covid and long lines they’re stretching it out so Democrats vote on November 3 and Trump supporters vote on November 4. Mark et on your calendar

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

OMG! THATS GONNA SEEM LIKE FOREVER! Please don’t make me wait that long!

09089398-E396-4211-A464-DA956936FB59.jpeg

The choice is Trump or Communism and Identity Politics. Any questions?

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Just remember, because of Covid and long lines they’re stretching it out so Democrats vote on November 3 and Trump supporters vote on November 4. Mark et on your calendar

I'm an independent.