16 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

No.  I'm a little busy at the moment.  You do that.

oh, and Herman Cain is still dead.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

16 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

I think he's filling in for Jungle.  Seven in a row.  It's not a record but it is a somewhat mediocre string of posts.  

i dont spend all day here like some.  just responding to the 15 mentions I had.  

that said, if you dont like it, stay the fuck out of my thread dipshit.

lol

16 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

No.  I'm a little busy at the moment.  You do that.

oh look, here is the brain worms campaign encouraging voters to *get this*  vote by mail!  Not hypocritical at all, sort of like you whining about Barry's "divisive" (one) speech while fatfuck delivers one daily.

EeOHpHvXgAAtxrS.jpg

• Like 1

lol

55 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

i dont spend all day here like some.  just responding to the 15 mentions I had.  

that said, if you dont like it, stay the fuck out of my thread dipshit.

I spend all day here. In the hope you show up kinda Jesus-like and give us your teachings. How else can we learn, lord?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

As certain as one can be at this stage of the game.  

Look, a fish out of water flops around a lot before it croaks.  That's fatass rn. 

Even though its hard to see the change in his conduct and demeanor since he generally acts like a demented fool, all this shit about election fraud and mail in ballots are bad but absentee ballots are good (they are the exact same thing) is him flailing around because his campaign and polls are in the shitter.  no one with confidence in the outcome acts like that.  or fires their campaign manager 100 days before the election.

we'll see.

An analogy. Just like Jesus would do. To make it easier for simple fisherman to understand his teachings. To spread the word of frawking Christ, and become “fishers of men”. Brilliant. Just brilliant. 

15 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

It sure doesn't come across that way with your posts.

I'll leave it at that

Of course you're not going to believe my posts. You're  caught up in lies. You're probably one of those misinformed people that goes around proclaiming that Trump has done everything he promised and that he's never told a lie

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Want me to really enlighten you and wake you up from your zombie state? This one's really gonna sting.

Barry changed the rules of engagement for our soldiers so the Afghans didn't take as many casualties and therefore killed more of our men.

That's right...Barry was bought and paid for. Go look it up, Mr research! And BTW, Trump changed them back and has been bringing our troops home and has maintained peace throughout his presidency while under attack from idiots like you and your idols that invited wars to profit, you moron!

Go watch the videos of the soldiers and the soldiers families shaming him for what he did to our soldiers.

Fuck you and your bullshit research and Trump hate. You are a complete fool that has absolutely ZERO idea of what's really going on.

Right. First off, I'm not an Obama guy, particularly because of the Health Insurance fiasco and 2nd, I know all about what Obama did. We're not talking about Obama. Well, I'm not. You have no choice, It's the number one rebuttal for all things anti-Trump. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Of course you're not going to believe my posts. You're  caught up in lies. You're probably one of those misinformed people that goes around proclaiming that Trump has done everything he promised and that he's never told a lie

Idiot

Amazing how the Leftists are total ghouls when a Conservative dies but it's rarely the other way around. For instance, this:

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

Amazing how the Leftists are total ghouls when a Conservative dies but it's rarely the other way around. For instance, this:

Typical asshole no class lib.  You're right.  Conservatives have values, decency and morals.  In short supply on the left. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Right. First off, I'm not an Obama guy, particularly because of the Health Insurance fiasco and 2nd, I know all about what Obama did. We're not talking about Obama. Well, I'm not. You have no choice, It's the number one rebuttal for all things anti-Trump. 

I say you're an Obama guy.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Amazing how the Leftists are total ghouls when a Conservative dies but it's rarely the other way around

Awww poor MAGATs melt like tiny little snowflakes when confronted with their own vitriol.   so weak. 

• Like 1

lol

17 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Awww poor MAGATs melt like tiny little snowflakes when confronted with their own vitriol.   so weak. 

Say what?  'Sup Fool?  LOL.  Whachu talkin' 'bout Willis?