Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Boy.  Frawk's little comebacks were especially flaccid this time around.  LOL. 'Sup fool?

I think he's filling in for Jungle.  Seven in a row.  It's not a record but it is a somewhat mediocre string of posts.  


48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FanBack said:

The presence of my intellect should keep you grounded.  Don't ponder it to the point of apoplexy and despair.  Just use my example as something for which to strive. 

 

44AAB0F5-72E5-4570-B0DA-4419016AE9DF.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

are you really this stupid or is this a master troll job?

 

40 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

are you really this stupid or is this a master troll job?

That’s a worthless response. Explain my stupidity so I may understand the depths of it. Now that SJ and Jungle are retired, you’re my favorite know-it-all!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

put that BA to use and explain the difference. 

No.  I'm a little busy at the moment.  You do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

lol the Durham report. 

............wait so now its ok to trust special investigators appointed by the justice dept? 

MAGATs always want it both ways.  laughable.

We have no choice but to go by these shitty ass elected officials until proven to be fraudulent. 

Which is what this Durham report is supposed to be about. I guess we'll have to see what comes of it, but we've already seen declassified documents showing a bunch of corruption from the FBI and it's likely Obama and Biden were fully aware also.

At least you came with a sound response...appreciate the respectfulness!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

But you have no idea what the truth is!

🤣😂

Yeah, that’s sad that you don’t understand just how brainwashed you are. The difference is you get your news from Fox News and other Trump online news outlets, I get mine from actually doing research


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

What a fantastic response! Completely worthless.

Can't say I expected anything better from you.

What a sad state of affairs when this is the type of person one must encounter when trying to educate. 

I'm afraid of what's gonna become of you when you are shaken to your core because you live in a completely different universe. 

Prayers up for you, HipKat!

Pray for yourself. Pre-snap out of your zombie state in the light goes on for you. You back the most corrupt president in the history of this country. A president that allows Russia to pay bounty money to Muslims to kill American soldiers. Now come back and tell me how that’s not true even though the entire world has confirmed it. I have a better idea, instead of arguing with me all the time why did you go do some actual research. Unbiased research. Don’t go looking on Breitbart

  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

that right there describes every single Fatass speech, ever.  congrats on distilling it down to its very essence.  +1 for you. 

It’s funny when Bowman actually gets one right. Funny because he doesn’t realize it


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

put that BA to use and explain the difference. 

He was saying that is like saying that White is not the same as white. What the fuck? This is the level of stupidity we’ve been dealing with for 3 1/2 years.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

We have no choice but to go by these shitty ass elected officials until proven to be fraudulent. 

Which is what this Durham report is supposed to be about. I guess we'll have to see what comes of it, but we've already seen declassified documents showing a bunch of corruption from the FBI and it's likely Obama and Biden were fully aware also.

At least you came with a sound response...appreciate the respectfulness!

You contradict yourself because we’ve proven that Donald Trump is fraudulent yet you still go by him. We’ve proven that William Barr is fraudulent but you still support him too. We’ve proven that Mitch McConnell is fraudulent but I bet you’re on his side. Lindsey Graham, another one


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, that’s sad that you don’t understand just how brainwashed you are. The difference is you get your news from Fox News and other Trump online news outlets, I get mine from actually doing research

It sure doesn't come across that way with your posts.

I'll leave it at that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You contradict yourself because we’ve proven that Donald Trump is fraudulent yet you still go by him. We’ve proven that William Barr is fraudulent but you still support him too. We’ve proven that Mitch McConnell is fraudulent but I bet you’re on his side. Lindsey Graham, another one

Yup...still not showing any of that supposed wisdom from your "research"🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Pray for yourself. Pre-snap out of your zombie state in the light goes on for you. You back the most corrupt president in the history of this country. A president that allows Russia to pay bounty money to Muslims to kill American soldiers. Now come back and tell me how that’s not true even though the entire world has confirmed it. I have a better idea, instead of arguing with me all the time why did you go do some actual research. Unbiased research. Don’t go looking on Breitbart

Want me to really enlighten you and wake you up from your zombie state? This one's really gonna sting.

Barry changed the rules of engagement for our soldiers so the Afghans didn't take as many casualties and therefore killed more of our men.

That's right...Barry was bought and paid for. Go look it up, Mr research! And BTW, Trump changed them back and has been bringing our troops home and has maintained peace throughout his presidency while under attack from idiots like you and your idols that invited wars to profit, you moron!

Go watch the videos of the soldiers and the soldiers families shaming him for what he did to our soldiers.

Fuck you and your bullshit research and Trump hate. You are a complete fool that has absolutely ZERO idea of what's really going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Want me to really enlighten you and wake you up from your zombie state? This one's really gonna sting.

Barry changed the rules of engagement for our soldiers so the Afghans didn't take as many casualties and therefore killed more of our men.

That's right...Barry was bought and paid for. Go look it up, Mr research! And BTW, Trump changed them back and has been bringing our troops home and has maintained peace throughout his presidency while under attack from idiots like you and your idols that invited wars to profit, you moron!

Go watch the videos of the soldiers and the soldiers families shaming him for what he did to our soldiers.

Fuck you and your bullshit research and Trump hate. You are a complete fool that has absolutely ZERO idea of what's really going on.

Post of the century right here. :classic_biggrin::clapper:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 212frawk said:

without the help of congress?  The only reason he wasnt removed during the impeachment is because the senate refused to even conduct the trial.  

More than that, he is enabled every step of the way by members of congress who support his every move, refuse to criticize or otherwise rein him in, no matter what outrage comes from his fat face.  

Why wont congress release his tax returns or comply with subpoenas?  because they are the enablers that allow him to keep up the depraved conduct.  

pres brain worms has a stranglehold on the Rs and they are going to go down the drain with him.  

94.75 days to go.

And you’re quite sure he’s going down the drain? 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

And you’re quite sure he’s going down the drain? 
 

You fucking peasant. Don’t ever question my boy frawky. He’s a very learned individual. Apologize at once!

and goddamit! Take off that pledge pin!

3BE18FA7-9A6A-4B74-B2A4-F7E512F18DA0.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 212frawk said:

lol, i blew that shit up.  try again jethro. 

You didn’t blow up anything. 
 

I don’t have a problem with you, or anybody else disliking Trump. What I have a problem with is the amount of people who just blindly accept the system of the two parties, where all we get is the lesser of two evils. Do you really believe either party represents the people? 
 

This country is hanging by a thread. I see what Democrat controlled cities look like, and I see how the media continuously gives them a pass. The media, the democrats and the rino’s have come out against Trump. Therefore he must be doing something right. That’s why I will back him. I know you’re going to attack, but that’s okay, I have wide shoulders. 
 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

You didn’t blow up anything. 
 

I don’t have a problem with you, or anybody else disliking Trump. What I have a problem with is the amount of people who just blindly accept the system of the two parties, where all we get is the lesser of two evils. Do you really believe either party represents the people? 
 

This country is hanging by a thread. I see what Democrat controlled cities look like, and I see how the media continuously gives them a pass. The media, the democrats and the rino’s have come out against Trump. Therefore he must be doing something right. That’s why I will back him. I know you’re going to attack, but that’s okay, I have wide shoulders. 
 

Really hoping this isn’t your shoulders jamsim.....

25F9B77D-EB4C-44C5-9A54-C33850735E78.jpeg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Really hoping this isn’t your shoulders jamsim.....

25F9B77D-EB4C-44C5-9A54-C33850735E78.jpeg

lol ... Nah, my shoulders are wide.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 11:53 AM, 212frawk said:

Died of a hoax that would just disappear lol... bet he's glad he went to that Tulsa "rally"

dead.thumb.jpg.9ade5684ff716b02a205d124261c4ec9.jpg

You are a Racist!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

And you’re quite sure he’s going down the drain? 
 

As certain as one can be at this stage of the game.  

Look, a fish out of water flops around a lot before it croaks.  That's fatass rn. 

Even though its hard to see the change in his conduct and demeanor since he generally acts like a demented fool, all this shit about election fraud and mail in ballots are bad but absentee ballots are good (they are the exact same thing) is him flailing around because his campaign and polls are in the shitter.  no one with confidence in the outcome acts like that.  or fires their campaign manager 100 days before the election.

we'll see.

  • Like 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

We have no choice but to go by these shitty ass elected officials until proven to be fraudulent. 

Which is what this Durham report is supposed to be about. I guess we'll have to see what comes of it, but we've already seen declassified documents showing a bunch of corruption from the FBI and it's likely Obama and Biden were fully aware also.

At least you came with a sound response...appreciate the respectfulness!

My point was you cant ask ppl to believe the "Durham Report" and not the "Mueller Report".  BTW, where is this Durham Report?  Why havent there been any leaks about it?  Believe me, if there was anything in that report that was helpful to fatass, they'd have leaked it by now.


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

No.  I'm a little busy at the moment.  You do that.

You won't because you cant.  But let's let fatass's own lawyers do it for you

 

the same.png

  • Haha 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...