47 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

without the help of congress?  The only reason he wasnt removed during the impeachment is because the senate refused to even conduct the trial.  

More than that, he is enabled every step of the way by members of congress who support his every move, refuse to criticize or otherwise rein him in, no matter what outrage comes from his fat face.  

Why wont congress release his tax returns or comply with subpoenas?  because they are the enablers that allow him to keep up the depraved conduct.  

pres brain worms has a stranglehold on the Rs and they are going to go down the drain with him.  

94.75 days to go.

That may be changing. Senate Republicans led by Mitch McConnell rebuked him on his stupid idea to delay the elections.

The DOD shut down his Pentagon nominee.

The Mike Flynn decision was overturned and he'll be retried

The Conservative led SCOTUS blocked efforts to stop the Michael Cohen Book

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

58 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

without the help of congress?  The only reason he wasnt removed during the impeachment is because the senate refused to even conduct the trial.  

More than that, he is enabled every step of the way by members of congress who support his every move, refuse to criticize or otherwise rein him in, no matter what outrage comes from his fat face.  

Why wont congress release his tax returns or comply with subpoenas?  because they are the enablers that allow him to keep up the depraved conduct.  

pres brain worms has a stranglehold on the Rs and they are going to go down the drain with him.  

94.75 days to go.

Some of the credit should also go to that nice Mr Barr, who looks like an older fatherly version of Harry Potter. He's been doing a masterful job of helping Donald pervert justice. It's like playing Monopoly and being handed a bunch of get-out-of-jail-free cards that Donald can then pass on to his criminal friends or use himself when he gets into a jam. And the good times for the corrupt president don't end there. He's also been handed a stack of go-directly-to-jail cards that he's been using against other players that Donald doesn't like.  

1 hour ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Some of the credit should also go to that nice Mr Barr, who looks like an older fatherly version of Harry Potter. He's been doing a masterful job of helping Donald pervert justice. It's like playing Monopoly and being handed a bunch of get-out-of-jail-free cards that Donald can then pass on to his criminal friends or use himself when he gets into a jam. And the good times for the corrupt president don't end there. He's also been handed a stack of go-directly-to-jail cards that he's been using against other players that Donald doesn't like.  

Douchebag.  Have a great weekend! LOL

11 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

So let me get this straight, the President, without the help of Congress, the Senate, the Governors, the judicial system, local politics and the media, is burning this country to the ground? All on his own? Wow! 

You Trump haters are ridiculous. Be careful what you wish for. 

***** POST OF THE MONTH *****

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Douchebag.  Have a great weekend! LOL

These TDSers are truly mentally ill.

Whah Trump this, whah Trump that........ whah Barr is corrupt......... whah, whah, whah, whah #orangeman bad...........

WHAH, WHAH, WHAH, WHAH.

Oh shut the fuck up already you spineless pussies.

It must be horrible to have Trump live rent free in your head 24/7/365.

tenor.gif?itemid=8702984

12 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

So let me get this straight, the President, without the help of Congress, the Senate, the Governors, the judicial system, local politics and the media, is burning this country to the ground? All on his own? Wow! 

You Trump haters are ridiculous. Be careful what you wish for. 

Throw in the RINO's too.

15 hours ago, jc856 said:

Yeah. Heard that in 1973 with Nixon. In fact, you hear it with all kinds of presidents. The Republic still survives. Try again chicken little.

Nixon at least had some semblance of respect for the country and its institutions and in the end resigned.  Fatfuck has no such respect and instead is trying to undermine the goddamn election FFS.

So you can fuck right off with that theory. it is flatly wrong.  as usual.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Just now, LIBills said:

Whah Trump this, whah Trump that........ whah Barr is corrupt......... whah, whah, whah, whah #orangeman bad...........

WHAH, WHAH, WHAH, WHAH.

tenor.gif?itemid=8702984

Exactly.  Obsession - pure and simple.  It's amazing they can't see it in themselves or their brethren.  Endless comedy for me.

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

Nixon at least had some semblance of respect for the country and its institutions and in the end resigned.  Fatfuck has no such respect and instead is trying to undermine the goddamn election FFS.

LOL.  Mighty testy, guy.  What's going on with you of late?  No lightheartedness whatsoever.  

6 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

***** POST OF THE MONTH *****

lol, i blew that shit up.  try again jethro. 

lol

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Exactly.  Obsession - pure and simple.  It's amazing they can't see it in themselves or their brethren.  Endless comedy for me.

Just imagine if Trump wins re-election.

These peoples heads are truly going to explode.

I don't know about you but if Biden wins, I will just go about my business and you won't hear a peep from me about how bad Biden is. Not like these obsessed idiots.

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

I don't know about you but if Biden wins, I will just go about my business and you won't hear a peep from me about how bad Biden is. Not like these obsessed idiots.

or maybe, just maybe, there wont be a daily outrage for ppl to freak out over.  I'm sure youre on board the cancel-the-election train and would just anoint that fat fuck dear leader for life.  

youre a fucking sheep 

• Like 1

lol

Just now, LIBills said:

I don't know.  If Biden wins, maybe a taste of their own medicine is in order.  Bitching, moaning, crying, lying, distorting while slinging saliva 24/7.  They'd cry foul from the start with the shoe on the other foot.  Might be well worth it for all the amusement.

16 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

or maybe, just maybe, there wont be a daily outrage for ppl to freak out over.  I'm sure youre on board the cancel-the-election train and would just anoint that fat fuck dear leader for life.  

youre a fucking sheep 

Yes!  All for it and have been all along!  Trump for Permanent Supreme Leader!  LOL.  Funny, but I heard nothing about cancelling any election.

4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

youre a fucking sheep 

Trump did that to completely troll you Trump hating idiots and you bought it hook, line and sinker.

Trump knows there is NO WAY the election is going to be delayed.

He trolled you and you are so fucking stupid that you bought it. You and the rest of you Trump hating diaper wearing pussy bitches.

I just laugh at you people.

Continue your bitching, while I just sit back and laugh at you braindead mother fuckers outrage.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Trump did that to completely troll you Trump hating idiots and you bought hook, line and sinker.

He trolled you and you are so fucking stupid that you bought it. You and the rest of you Trump hating diaper wearing pussy bitches.

Continue your bitching, while I just sit back and laugh at you braindead mother fuckers outrage.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Notice also how he said "cancel" and not "delay".  LOL.  Trump loves to fuck with people like this....

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Notice also how he said "cancel" and not "delay".  LOL.  Trump loves to fuck with people like this....

They are so blinded by hate that they buy it EVERY time.

Trump is the ultimate troll.

• Like 1

Just now, LIBills said:

They are so blinded by hate that they buy it EVERY time.

Trump is the ultimate troll.

Congrats on post # 1000 by the way.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Congrats on post # 1000 by the way.

Thanks, I was just thinking the same thing.

I am on a drive to 10k on the other site and there are enough Trump hating morons over there to get me to 10k. 

This pandemic has afforded me the opportunity to post my nonsensical ramblings. :classic_biggrin: 

17 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Trump did that to completely troll you Trump hating idiots and you bought it hook, line and sinker.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sure thing dolt.  That shit doesnt work anymore..... "fatfuck was just kidding"

so weak. like you.

how does it feel, swallowing his balls daily? 

• Like 1

lol

15 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Sure thing dolt.  That shit doesnt work anymore..... "fatfuck was just kidding"

so weak. like you.

how does it feel, swallowing his balls daily? 

Hmmm.  Someone needs an attitude transplant.

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

WHAH, WHAH, WHAH, WHAH.

tenor.gif?itemid=8702984

Wow! That’s cool. 5 overly used yet meaningless right-wing catch phrases in one post.

Here’s to not being able to think for yourself, little lamb.

baaaa, baaaaa, baaaa

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Wow! That’s cool. 5 overly used yet meaningless right-wing catch phrases in one post.

Here’s to not being able to think for yourself, little lamb.

baaaa, baaaaa, baaaa

This from the guy with the worst case of TDS on record.  Nice work, Hip.  You never let us down.  LOL

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

WTF do you think Watergate was? Do you think they were wiretapping the DNC to help them out?