Just now, jc856 said:

Nope. Don’t hate life. But I won’t be crying on my deathbed either. I had a good life. I also wear a mask. And for the life of me, why the fuck do you think I’m a trump supporter. Many posts I’ve mentioned that I don’t. I just don’t hate him with every fiber of my being, like someone who is a little unbalanced. Like you.

Oh Im sorry, there is a mad man in the WH burning the country to the ground.  I guess that's ok with you.  Not me.

#ETTD bitches

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

7 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

that's what happens when you dont get any.  All you can do is talk about them.  sad. 

Is that why? Goddam you are a psychoanalyst too. Is there anything you’re NOT good at?

• Like 1

Just now, 212frawk said:

Oh look, those commie dems over at the Spectator have something to say about the matter at hand.....

Donald Trump’s tweet mooting an election delay isn’t a sign of strength but weakness. Maybe he’ll say it was just a joke. Maybe it was intended to distract from the bad economic news. Maybe he’s trying to inure the public to the idea of a postponement. Maybe he’s preparing for his post-presidency with a farrago of excuses and complaints and lies. Or maybe Trump is simply flailing, a prospective loser who is already losing it.

His erstwhile champion Herman Cain, who denounced the idea of wearing a mask, has just died at 74 from coronavirus complications. His national security adviser has the virus. So does Rep. Louie Gohmert, who refused to wear a mask. Trump’s incessant attempts to depict the pandemic as a hoax have turned out be the palpable fraud. The results were fully predictable. He isn’t sagging in the polls. He’s collapsing. At this rate he’s headed for a 1932-style defeat with the Democrats sweeping into power across the country.

Trump is to blame for all life's ills.  Right?  The boogieman, huh?  What is wrong with you people?  Fucking children.  Grow up.

5 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

alas, you do not rise to that level.  keep trying tho, it could happen for you! 

I will! Thanks for giving me hope sensei Frawk!

3 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Oh Im sorry, there is a mad man in the WH burning the country to the ground.  I guess that's ok with you.  Not me.

#ETTD bitches

LOL.  Delusional.

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Nope. Don’t hate life. But I won’t be crying on my deathbed either. I had a good life. I also wear a mask. And for the life of me, why the fuck do you think I’m a trump supporter. Many posts I’ve mentioned that I don’t. I just don’t hate him with every fiber of my being, like someone who is a little unbalanced. Like you.

It is amusing to see these guys lose their minds over Trump, and they say their not obsessed. I think they just love to hate him. If Biden becomes president I won’t lose a wink.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

How about Fredo? You know Mikes brother Fredo.

FUCKING A! Perfect!

B98E21AE-015B-4EFB-AD15-96D9DE6B550A.gif

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

It is amusing to see these guys lose their minds over Trump, and they say their not obsessed. I think they just love to hate him. If Biden becomes president I won’t lose a wink.

It's pretty sick.

5 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

#ETTD bitches

Yeah. Heard that in 1973 with Nixon. In fact, you hear it with all kinds of presidents. The Republic still survives. Try again chicken little.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Yeah. Heard that in 1973 with Nixon. In fact, you hear it with all kinds of presidents. The Republic still survives. Try again chicken little.

I just hope they all wear their vag hat on election night.

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

I just hope they all wear their vag hat on election night.

Where can I get one of those things? Frawky says I don’t get any, I want to prove him wrong.

25 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

that's what happens when you dont get any.  All you can do is talk about them.  sad. 

I have a fleshlight. Does that count? In fact, I got a black one too, so I don’t discriminate. I’d likes ta get me one of those Indian ones, but the owner of the company said they aren’t requested that often, so it’s not economically feasible to make them. Profits before feelings, smh, what a cunt.

4 hours ago, FanBack said:

You could have taken the high road and used this as a teaching opportunity for others. 

I agree that this person's death should be used as a teaching opportunity. It should be used to teach MAGA sheep that when Donald Trump and his cohorts peddle lies, misinformation and quackery for political gain instead of acting in the interests of their followers, it can and will result in the deaths of anyone foolish enough to take them seriously. E.g., the Arizona man who died after swallowing chloroquine on Donald's cosmically stupid advice as well as an unknown number of people who've died because Donald said wearing a mask was stupid and going to work with COVID-19 was a neat idea, etc.

Amongst Cain's last words:

"The media worked very hard to scare people out of attending the Trump campaign rally last Saturday night in Tulsa."

I'm sorry he died, but that's a stupid and irresponsible thing to say.   

FanBack, maybe I'm being too subtle. Maybe you didn't pick up my message to you. So let me be more direct. Here's what I want to say.  Before following the advice of Donald and others like him, think about what they are trying to sell you.  Think about it long and hard. If Donald says to inject yourself with bleach, stare directly at the sun, swallow a bottle of chloroquine or burn your mask and enter a kissing contest, don't do it.  Please don't.  If you have any doubts or you hear something that leaves you confused, you're welcome to consult me, and I'll let you know if it sounds dangerous.  My advice will be free.  And I'm making this offer to all of Donald's other enthusiastic but impressionable young MAGA supporters here who seem to hang on Donald's every word.  

I say this because I care.  Together, let's MYLS, which means Make You Less Stupid.

Best wishes and with loving, chocolate-filled regards, 

PP

15837697037907-e1583769737757.jpg?qualit

CDC press conference on coronavirus: “I like this stuff. I really get it,” Trump said.

“People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors say, ‘How do

you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should’ve

done that instead of running for president.”

kUuht00m_x96.jpg

My friend Herman Cain, a Powerful Voice of Freedom and all that is good, passed away this morning. Herman had an incredible career and was adored by everyone that ever met him, especially me. He was a very special man, an American Patriot, and great friend. I just got off...

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

...the phone with his amazing wife Gloria, daughter, Melanie, and son Vincent to express my deepest condolences to the entire family. @FLOTUS Melania and I loved Herman Cain, a great man. Herman, Rest In Peace!

Donald didn't mention Cain's cause of death in his tweet of condolence.  Donald fans, why do you think he didn't mention the cause of death?

Kayleigh also didn't mention it in her message.  Do you think it was an oversight?   

Herman Cain embodied the American Dream and represented the very best of the American spirit. Our hearts grieve for his loved ones, and they will remain in our prayers at this time. We will never forget his legacy of grace, patriotism, and faith.

Neither did GOP leader McCarthy, although he did make a reference to Cain's battle with cancer.  Does it almost seem to you as though these people don't wish to draw attention to how he died?

My deepest sympathy and prayers to Herman Cain’s family and his loved ones. He led an accomplished life—business titan, cancer survivor, and Republican presidential candidate. He will always be remembered for his love of country.

spacer.png
Generalissimo Donald says: 
"That's a real nice country you've got there. 
Be a shame if anything happened to it."

11 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

kUuht00m_x96.jpg

My friend Herman Cain, a Powerful Voice of Freedom and all that is good, passed away this morning. Herman had an incredible career and was adored by everyone that ever met him, especially me. He was a very special man, an American Patriot, and great friend. I just got off...

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

...the phone with his amazing wife Gloria, daughter, Melanie, and son Vincent to express my deepest condolences to the entire family. @FLOTUS Melania and I loved Herman Cain, a great man. Herman, Rest In Peace!

Donald didn't mention Cain's cause of death in his tweet of condolence.  Donald fans, why do you think he didn't mention the cause of death?

Kayleigh also didn't mention it in her message.  Do you think it was an oversight?   

Herman Cain embodied the American Dream and represented the very best of the American spirit. Our hearts grieve for his loved ones, and they will remain in our prayers at this time. We will never forget his legacy of grace, patriotism, and faith.

And GOP leader McCarthy also didn't refer to the cause of death, although he did make a reference to Cain's battle with cancer.  Does it almost seem to you ask though these people don't wish to draw attention to the cause of death?

My deepest sympathy and prayers to Herman Cain’s family and his loved ones. He led an accomplished life—business titan, cancer survivor, and Republican presidential candidate. He will always be remembered for his love of country.

spacer.png
Generalissimo Donald says: 
"That's a real nice country you've got there. 
Be a shame if anything happened to it."

Poor Herman. A simple man, (if you know what I mean), too stupid to achieve anything in life, a veritable sad sack of a man really. Too trusting and blindly allegiant to a pathetic charismatic leader, who has pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes, all the while destroying the country he claims to love.

I’m talking about Herman Goering, who’d you think I was talking about?

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I’m there as well. I was prepared for Hillary to win the last election and all set to go on with my life. You must be a real insecure person to give one person so much power to destroy your life and fill you with such hate, like Trump has done to so many posters here. 

• Thanks 2

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

R.I.P. Herman! God bless.

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 hours ago, LIBills said:

Because they are the children of the lie and they do not have God in their hearts.

Evil to the core.

episode 7 cassie GIF by The Bachelor

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, jc856 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Frawky’s not here to teach!! JESUS MURPHY! He’s here to be a condescending spiteful douchebag. If he REALLY cared about people, he’d volunteer at a soup kitchen. He’s here to tell trump lovers what scumbags they are. That’s all. 

In spite of that, and everything he’s gonna say after reading this post, I still love that man. God, what courage he has to stand up to the trump lovers on a buffalo bills message board. 😍😍🥰😘🥰😍😘

Well, to be frank, Trump lovers ARE scumbags

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, 212frawk said:

alas, you do not rise to that level.  keep trying tho, it could happen for you! 

True that, it took YEARS of abject stupidity for Blowman to earn that name and he was relentless in his pursuit of it

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, jc856 said:

Nope. Don’t hate life. But I won’t be crying on my deathbed either. I had a good life. I also wear a mask. And for the life of me, why the fuck do you think I’m a trump supporter. Many posts I’ve mentioned that I’m not. I just don’t hate him with every fiber of my being, like someone who is a little unbalanced. Like you.

Because you always side with the Trump supporters. Everytime. And once they get their little Our Gang going, you fall right into stride. When someone posts anything derogatory about Trump, even the most verified news stories, you side with the deniers.

Sorry dude, you're the man, but this is what you do

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

So let me get this straight, the President, without the help of Congress, the Senate, the Governors, the judicial system, local politics and the media, is burning this country to the ground? All on his own? Wow! 

You Trump haters are ridiculous. Be careful what you wish for. 

without the help of congress?  The only reason he wasnt removed during the impeachment is because the senate refused to even conduct the trial.  

More than that, he is enabled every step of the way by members of congress who support his every move, refuse to criticize or otherwise rein him in, no matter what outrage comes from his fat face.  

Why wont congress release his tax returns or comply with subpoenas?  because they are the enablers that allow him to keep up the depraved conduct.  

pres brain worms has a stranglehold on the Rs and they are going to go down the drain with him.  

94.75 days to go.

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large