2 hours ago, FanBack said:

No, Frawk, your first sentence established you as more than a messenger.

You could have taken the high road and used this as a teaching opportunity for others.  But that is not your way.

I think most people are willing to wear masks out of consideration to others.  Also, many of the measures we are adopting we should have been applying all along.

The two predominant differing opinions are:

1)  Measures should be taken to limit the spread of the virus.  But we have to start reopening the economy in as safe a way as reasonable.  We can't stay shuttered in; with that kind of thinking, let's stop driving cars. We have to start, especially as these viruses may be our new reality.    

2)  We must shut everything down, depress the economy, hype the numbers,  and prolong the misery until election day.  This way Trump will not be reelected, everything else be damned.  

hahahahahahahahahha a fucking teaching moment?  Listen, your dear leader is the one that said this was all a hoax, that it would disappear, its the flu etc etc.  and enablers like Herman Cain paid with his life.  

You make choices and you live (or die) with the consequences.  Fuck him, fuck you, fuck all you MAGATs and fuck pres. brain worms. Live (and die) with your choices.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hmmmmm.  Why is it almost always democrats who go dancing on graves???

They’re better dancers?

9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Frawky’s not here to teach!! JESUS MURPHY! He’s here to be a condescending spiteful douchebag. If he REALLY cared about people, he’d volunteer at a soup kitchen. He’s here to tell trump lovers what scumbags they are. That’s all. 

In spite of that, and everything he’s gonna say after reading this post, I still love that man. God, what courage he has to stand up to the trump lovers on a buffalo bills message board. 😍😍🥰😘🥰😍😘

Its easy (and appropriate) to condescend to dumb fucks like you that support a guy who causes ppl to make choices that cost them their very lives.  That you can't see the cosmic justice in this idiot dying on the alter of pres brain worms is all I need to know about your feeble brain.

#ETTD

lol

3 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

hahahahahahahahahha a fucking teaching moment?  Listen, your dear leader is the one that said this was all a hoax, that it would disappear, its the flu etc etc.  and enablers like Herman Cain paid with his life.  

You make choices and you live (or die) with the consequences.  Fuck him, fuck you, fuck all you MAGATs and fuck pres. brain worms. Live (and die) with your choices.

What a bitter man you are. When Biden wins I hope life is better for you. But I doubt it. I think you like being a negative ninny. Cheer up! Maybe that next Big Mac will give trump a heart attack! We can hope, right? 👍

• Thanks 1

Just now, jc856 said:

What a bitter man you are. When Biden wins I hope life is better for you. But I doubt it. I think you like being a negative ninny. Cheer up! Maybe that next Big Mac will give trump a heart attack! We can hope, right? 👍

bitter? Apparently you can't read cause I am laughing my ass off at you MAGATs who finally have to confront the direct link between pres brain worms and someone dying.

#ETTD bitches

lol

3 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Its easy (and appropriate) to condescend to dumb fucks like you that support a guy who causes ppl to make choices that cost them their very lives.  That you can't see the cosmic justice in this idiot dying on the alter of pres brain worms is all I need to know about your feeble brain.

#ETTD

Cosmic justice. What do you know about the cosmos? Self-important cunt.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Fuck Dementia-Joe Biden too while you're at it.  You're an odd duck 212frawk.

22 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

bitter? Apparently you can't read cause I am laughing my ass off at you MAGATs who finally have to confront the direct link between pres brain worms and someone dying.

#ETTD bitches

Yes.  Bitter.  Unhappy.  Unfulfilled.

37 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

#ETTD

In my HUMBLE opinion, Herman Cain was a smarter man than trump. I don’t think he took his marching orders from ANYONE. Why would you say the blather coming out of trumps pie hole would CAUSE Cain to decide not to wear a mask? Herman Cain was a big boy making his own decisions. I’m sure he had plenty of people that were friends and advisors to discuss what the best thing to do. He made his OWN choices. Stop laying every fucking world problem at trumps feet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Cosmic justice. What do you know about the cosmos? Self-important cunt.

awww sounds like its hitting home eh snowflake?  Cain went out of his way to align himself with the depraved shitbag in the WH.  He screamed at the top of his lungs (in what turned out to be his last few breaths) WE WILL NOT CONFORM.  NO MASK. NO DISTANCING.....

Now, hes on the other side of the dirt.

#ETTD bitches

lol

56 minutes ago, jc856 said:

In my HUMBLE opinion, Herman Cain was a smarter man than trump. 

lol that's as low a bar as you can set, yet you cant even see how impossibly stupid it makes you look by using that as the metric. dumbfuck. lol

• Haha 1

lol

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yes.  Bitter.  Unhappy.  Unfulfilled.

I'm quite happy jethro, but your concern is heart warming.  thanks!

lol

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

One hateful, sick motherfucker.

9 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

awww sounds like its hitting home eh snowflake?  Cain went out of his way to align himself with the depraved shitbag in the WH.  He screamed at the top of his lungs (in what turned out to be his last few breaths) WE WILL NOT CONFORM.  NO MASK. NO DISTANCING.....

#ETTD bitches

No. I just like calling you a cunt. That’s it in a nutshell, really.

10 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

#ETTD bitches

Plus, he’s in heaven now, right? Not down here listening to inconsequential things on an inconsequential planet in an inconsequential solar system in an inconsequential galaxy among trillions of galaxies. So he has that going for him.

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Plus, he’s in heaven now, right? Not down here listening to inconsequential things on an inconsequential planet in an inconsequential solar system in an inconsequential galaxy among trillions of galaxies. So he has that going for him.

you sound like you want to join him.... is there something you want to share with us in terms of your hatred of life?

lol

4 minutes ago, jc856 said:

No. I just like calling you a cunt. That’s it in a nutshell, really.

that's what happens when you dont get any.  All you can do is talk about them.  sad. 

lol

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

One hateful, sick motherfucker.

aww, another snowflake with his sand in his vag.   #ETTD bitches

• Thanks 1

lol

11 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

C’mon frawky, give me a name! Something like jethro, but even worser! Dumbfuck is so generic. Make it something special I can tell my friends about!. It would mean a lot. Thanks in advance! 

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

C’mon frawky, give me a name! Something like jethro, but even worser! Dumbfuck is so generic. Make it something special I can tell my friends about!. It would mean a lot. Thanks in advance! 

alas, you do not rise to that level.  keep trying tho, it could happen for you! 

lol

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

How about Fredo? You know Mikes brother Fredo.

• Thanks 1

Oh look, those commie dems over at the Spectator have something to say about the matter at hand.....

Donald Trump’s tweet mooting an election delay isn’t a sign of strength but weakness. Maybe he’ll say it was just a joke. Maybe it was intended to distract from the bad economic news. Maybe he’s trying to inure the public to the idea of a postponement. Maybe he’s preparing for his post-presidency with a farrago of excuses and complaints and lies. Or maybe Trump is simply flailing, a prospective loser who is already losing it.

His erstwhile champion Herman Cain, who denounced the idea of wearing a mask, has just died at 74 from coronavirus complications. His national security adviser has the virus. So does Rep. Louie Gohmert, who refused to wear a mask. Trump’s incessant attempts to depict the pandemic as a hoax have turned out be the palpable fraud. The results were fully predictable. He isn’t sagging in the polls. He’s collapsing. At this rate he’s headed for a 1932-style defeat with the Democrats sweeping into power across the country.

lol

59 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

you sound like you want to join him.... is there something you want to share with us in terms of your hatred of life?

Nope. Don’t hate life. But I won’t be crying on my deathbed either. I had a good life. I also wear a mask. And for the life of me, why the fuck do you think I’m a trump supporter. Many posts I’ve mentioned that I’m not. I just don’t hate him with every fiber of my being, like someone who is a little unbalanced. Like you.

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

How about Fredo? You know Mikes brother Fredo.

that's reserved for DTjr

suyx2y33ju58l8wzg.jpg

lol