Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Herman Cain is Dead

Low.

Really.

Low.

In any of my posts, you will never find me laughing at the misfortune of others.  Or making a cheap political point on someone's death bed.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Pretty low blow there, porky.  No class.

eat shit jethro, you and your MAGAT pals are the ones trying to score political points over ppl taking necessary precautions.  Cain affirmatively courted the disease.  He got what he asked for so dont shoot the messenger

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

No, Frawk, your first sentence established you as more than a messenger.

You could have taken the high road and used this as a teaching opportunity for others.  But that is not your way.

I think most people are willing to wear masks out of consideration to others.  Also, many of the measures we are adopting we should have been applying all along.

The two predominant differing opinions are:

1)  Measures should be taken to limit the spread of the virus.  But we have to start reopening the economy in as safe a way as reasonable.  We can't stay shuttered in; with that kind of thinking, let's stop driving cars. We have to start, especially as these viruses may be our new reality.    

2)  We must shut everything down, depress the economy, hype the numbers,  and prolong the misery until election day.  This way Trump will not be reelected, everything else be damned.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

eat shit jethro, you and your MAGAT pals are the ones trying to score political points over ppl taking necessary precautions.  Cain affirmatively courted the disease.  He got what he asked for so dont shoot the messenger

You eat shit, asshole.  What's your problem?  Constipated?

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

He's the last angry man.  LOL

Just another person that if you don't agree with what they say, that person calls you every name in the book.

We should be mad at the doctors who let these people out of those asylums, not the person itself.

• Like 1

I guess he should’ve worn his mask

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Low.

Really.

Low.

In any of my posts, you will never find me laughing at the misfortune of others.  Or making a cheap political point on someone's death bed.

I don’t have a problem with it. He dug his own grave. What’s that they say about dancing with the devil?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

I don’t have a problem with it. He dug his own grave. What’s that they say about dancing with the devil?

Well as long as Hip-Kat is okay with it - all is good.  Eye roll.

43 minutes ago, FanBack said:

You could have taken the high road and used this as a teaching opportunity for others.  But that is not your way.

I think most people are willing to wear masks out of consideration to others.  Also, many of the measures we are adopting we should have been applying all along.

1)  Measures should be taken to limit the spread of the virus.  But we have to start reopening the economy in as safe a way as reasonable.  We can't stay shuttered in; with that kind of thinking, let's stop driving cars. We have to start, especially as these viruses may be our new reality.    

2)  We must shut everything down, depress the economy, hype the numbers,  and prolong the misery until election day.  This way Trump will not be reelected, everything else be damned.  

Well, we’ve tried opening things and people are dying at a higher rate. So, since the economy is already fucked then I guess we might as well stay on that path because that’s the only way we’re gonna get through this. You didn’t really think 1930 would be the only depression did you?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

To be fair, he was in his mid 70’s and has a history of battling cancer.

Yes but it wasn’t cancer that killed him. He didn’t go to the hospital because of his cancer, he went to the hospital when he got coronavirus

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hmmmmm.  Why is it almost always democrats who go dancing on graves???

Because they are the children of the lie and they do not have God in their hearts.

Evil to the core.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Well, we’ve tried opening things and people are dying at a higher rate. So, since the economy is already fucked then I guess we might as well stay on that path because that’s the only way we’re gonna get through this. You didn’t really think 1930 would be the only depression did you?

No, it's the wide openings, 'everything as it was' - that poses the greatest risk.  

You've seen the pictures with huge parties - asses and elbows everywhere. 

But opening up with measures has to happen. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

The fuck are you babbling about?  Fucking douche.

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Frawky’s not here to teach!! JESUS MURPHY! He’s here to be a condescending spiteful douchebag. If he REALLY cared about people, he’d volunteer at a soup kitchen. He’s here to tell trump lovers what scumbags they are. That’s all. 

In spite of that, and everything he’s gonna say after reading this post, I still love that man. God, what courage he has to stand up to the trump lovers on a buffalo bills message board. 😍😍🥰😘🥰😍😘

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You’re a god believer. Isn’t it good to die and be with Jesus in a better place? I don’t understand true believers that think dying is bad if you end up in heaven. Makes me scratch my head really.......🤔