12 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Yes!!!! I believe in physics, not literisms.  Your logic makes no sense and you are award no points, we are all now stupider for listening to your nonsense. 

My logic using ACTUAL STATS and correlation doesn’t make sense?

Goodness gracious, we may have to ban you for being so stupid.

Let me explain in a way that you might be able to relate.

One pilot with long arms has trouble landing on every flight.

Therefore the long arms are the reason he has trouble landing.

Except you asked 500 other pilots with long arms and none of them have trouble landing.

Is it the long arms or is he just bad at landing?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

14 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

My logic using ACTUAL STATS and correlation don’t make sense?

Goodness gracious, we may have to ban you for being so stupid.

A player like Mahomes is great he will dominate regardless, just like Steph Curry does taking a lot of 3s and still has a high FG percentage. However it's common sense..a player taking the easy layups will have a higher FG percentage because it's the easier smarter play "at times".  Make able shoots! For the love of all that is good...the fact I have to explain this to a guy that claims to be such a Football God and Draft expert is sad and pathetic. And the fact you want to ban me for it is even more pathetic. 

20 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

A player like Mahomes is great he will dominate regardless, just like Steph Curry does taking a lot of 3s. However it's common sense..a player taking the easy layups will have a higher FG percentage because it's the easier smarter play "at times".  For the love of all that is good...the fact I have to explain this to a guy that claims to be such a Football God and Draft expert is sad and pathetic. And the fact you want to ban me for it is even more pathetic. 

Ok let’s use your example.

10 basketball players shoot 3-pointers on half of their shots.

9 of the 10 players make 40% of their 3-point shots.

1 of the 10 players make only 20% of their 3-point shots.

They ALL shoot primarily 3-pointers. So the baseline is EQUAL. They are ALL taking high-risk shots.

But if someone were to argue that shooting more 3 pointers makes you terrible at hitting them, then an observant person would simply point out that THE OTHER NINE PLAYERS WHO SHOT AS MANY 3-POINTERS MADE DOUBLE THE PERCENTAGE OF SHOTS!

We are comparing like to like.

QB’s who checkdowns to QB’s who checkdown.

Basketball players who shoot 3’s to basketball players who shoot 3’s.

Etc.

This is not a hard concept.

Its actually incredibly simple.

You keep saying “Wahhhhh But he doesn’t checkdownnnn” and I keep pointing out the obvious - OTHER quarterbacks who ALSO don’t checkdown (just like Josh!) don’t have the accuracy issues.

Repeat that...

Other QB’s ...

... who also DON’T checkdown

... who are ALSO taking the higher risk shots

... are not in the most uncatchable list!!!!

Keep repeating that in your head.

How you don’t understand this incredibly simple correlation is incredible.

How anyone allows you to fly an aircraft with your brain working at 10% capacity a beyond me.

1)  Josh leaps linebackers.

2)  The Madden Football programmers saw Josh throw one pass and  deemed him the strongest arm in the history of the game.

3)  Josh has 17 rushing TDs in the past two years.

4)  Josh would 'Joey Chestnut' Pat Mahomes in a chicken-wing eating contest.  Besides, many of the QBs you are lauding eat Ranch dressing with their wings.

5)  Did you see Josh Allen's chug challenge vs.  Aaron Rodgers chug challenge?  Please.

The rest of the league has Art-fags for QBs.  They picked the right one.

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Ok let’s use your example.

10 basketball players shoot 3-pointers on half of their shots.

9 of the 10 players make 40% of their 3-point shots.

1 of the 10 players make only 20% of their 3-point shots.

They ALL shoot primarily 3-pointers. So the baseline is EQUAL. They are ALL taking high-risk shots.

But if someone were to argue that shooting more 3 pointers makes you terrible at hitting them, then an observant person would simply point out that THE OTHER NINE PLAYERS WHO SHOT AS MANY 3-POINTERS MADE DOUBLE THE PERCENTAGE OF SHOTS!

We are comparing like to like.

QB’s who checkdowns to QB’s who checkdown.

Basketball players who shoot 3’s to basketball players who shoot 3’s.

Etc.

This is not a hard concept.

Its actually incredibly simple.

You keep saying “Wahhhhh But he doesn’t checkdownnnn” and I keep pointing out the obvious - OTHER quarterbacks who ALSO don’t checkdown (just like Josh!) don’t have the accuracy issues.

Repeat that...

Other QB’s ...

... who also DON’T checkdown

... who are ALSO taking the higher risk shots

... are not in the most uncatchable list!!!!

Keep repeating that in your head.

How you don’t understand this incredibly simple correlation is incredible.

How anyone allows you to fly an aircraft with your brain working at 10% capacity a beyond me.

Lol you are always wrong, it's crazy how you always miss the point. Everyone in the data I have shown you had similar stats for check downs. Except one guy Allen! He far and away is number one!  He elects to Not check down almost always...he is twice less likely to do that than the number 2 guy. You have zero players you can compare him to! That's why your stats are BULLSHIT! So go sit down and pee 

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

Lol you are always wrong, it's crazy how you always miss the point. Everyone in the data I have shown you had similar stats for check downs. Except one guy Allen! He far and away is number one!  He elects to Not check down almost always...he is twice less likely to do that than the number 2 guy. You have zero players you can compare him to! That's why your stats are BULLSHIT! So go sit down and pee 

Far and away number one? Bahahaha hahahahaha hahahaha.

Literally every person in the top 10 is within 3 percentage points of each other!!!!!!

EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON.

Three.

Percentage.

Points.

The margin of error alone is at least 2 to 3 percentage points in nearly every statistical model ever known to mankind.

You really didn’t know that!?!?

Did you fail stats 101!?!?

bahahahahaha.

Its incredible how stupid you are. Seriously considering a ban so your stupidity doesn’t affect other members.

6 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Literally every person in the top 10 is within 3 percentage points of each other!!!!!!

EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON.

The margin of error alone is at least 2 to 3 percentage points in nearly every statistical model ever known to mankind.

bahahahahaha.

Its incredible how stupid you are. Seriously considering a ban so your stupidity doesn’t affect other members.

But, Lit those QBs are Art-Fags.

Josh Allen only goes to art galleries to meet chicks. 

42 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON.

Three.

Percentage.

Points.

bahahahahaha.

Don't do numbers. You can't correlate can you? You clown! You too stupid to realize that percentage means half the throws that Mahomes took. Just stop with your nonsense. 

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

Don't do numbers. You can't correlate can you? You clown! You too stupid to realize that percentage means half the throws that Mahomes took. Just stop with your nonsense. 

No, it doesn’t!!!

Percentage has NOTHING to do with the amount of throws.

LMAO.

Bahahahah.

Are you just saying random things at this point and hoping something makes sense?

I do apologize for calling you stupid several times. I shouldn’t have done that. Plus I now see its not your fault. 

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

But, Lit those QBs are Art-Fags.

Josh Allen only goes to art galleries to meet chicks. 

Lol.

At lease you’re purposefully being funny.

rcas is being serious hahahaa

45 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

No, it doesn’t!!!

Percentage has NOTHING to do with the amount of throws.

LMAO.

Bahahahah.

Are you just saying random things at this point and hoping something makes sense?

I do apologize for calling you stupid several times. I shouldn’t have done that. Plus I now see its not your fault. 

I'm done with you, you just can't admit when you are wrong and it's a waste of time arguing about nonsense you spew. Over two years it says Allen took a whooping total of 20 check downs. Mahomes and his big play offense took 45 for second least in the NFL.  Which includes Allens rookie year. Take it or leave it. It's a fucking fact. 

We get it you still think Rosen is gonna be an all pro and downing Allen is your only hope for an ounce of creditability you think you have. I'm not here to say Allen is the greatest QB in the world or that he is an accurate QB, His deep ball needs work. I'm just stating the obvious he could improve those numbers based on where he decides to throw the football, period! And you just want to run around like a chicken with your head cut off to discredit that claim. 

4 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

I'm done with you, you just can't admit when you are wrong and it's a waste of time arguing about nonsense you spew. Over two years it says Allen took a whooping total of 20 check downs. Mahomes and his big play offense took 45 for second least in the NFL.  Which includes Allens rookie year. Take it or leave it. It's a fucking fact. 

According to your own chart - the one you posted - Mahomes throws checkdowns less than 1% less often than Allen.

Less than 1%.

That was your source.

Your stats.

Your image. 

Your post.

In fact, the entire top-10 least checkdown list was all within 3% of Allen, which is likely within the margin of error.

Im sorry that you’re wrong. Disproven by your own stats.

On 7/30/2020 at 10:45 AM, rcas0308 said:

Great so Allen just has to decide more to check down and he will join the elites. This is a weak stat. He makes big boy throws more than anyone. Don't believe me check out his accuracy in the 10-20 range up until week 11. He had the highest rating in the NFL. Those are the toughest throws on the field to make. No doubt about it...Allen struggles with the deep ball and I'm sure that's what is dragging him down quite a bit too. Hopefully he's improved his mechanics there. Is it just me or does he struggle more with the deep rainbow throws but is money when he's throwing bullets? 

Whatever happened to those BEAUTIFUL nabs by Foster, they were such a thing of beauty the way he just grabbed them, one even looked like an over the shoulder nearly impossible grab! remember?