14 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

1F877845-42F2-4192-AEC7-B7E5413016C4.jpeg

It's the shot selection. Checking down makes that stat go way up

7 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

See the names on the list?

Great so Allen just has to decide more to check down and he will join the elites. This is a weak stat. He makes big boy throws more than anyone. Don't believe me check out his accuracy in the 10-20 range up until week 11. He had the highest rating in the NFL. Those are the toughest throws on the field to make. No doubt about it...Allen struggles with the deep ball and I'm sure that's what is dragging him down quite a bit too. Hopefully he's improved his mechanics there. Is it just me or does he struggle more with the deep rainbow throws but is money when he's throwing bullets? 

2 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Great so Allen just has to decide more to check down and he will join the elites. This is a weak stat. He makes big boy throws more than anyone. Don't believe me check out his accuracy in the 10-20 range up until week 11. He had the highest rating in the NFL. Those are the toughest throws on the field to make. No doubt about it...Allen struggles with the deep ball and I'm sure that's what is dragging him down quite a bit too. Hopefully he's improved his mechanics there. Is it just me or does he struggle more with the deep rainbow throws but is money when he's throwing bullets? 

Is Patrick Mahomes a check-downer? How about Aaron Rodgers?

Get our of here with this nonsense.

ELITE quarterbacks aren’t on this list for a reason.

Mahomes throws for like 500 yards per game, the opposite of a checkdown artist, and he is nowhere near this list.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

2 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

I think he has tried too hard to make the perfect throw on his deep balls because he hasn't had a go up the ladder WR.

Diggs changes that, so maybe Allen starts hitting those deep balls.

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Mahomes throws for like 500 yards per game, the opposite of a checkdown artist, and he is nowhere near this list.

Dude look that shit up stop making a fool of your self, almost everyone in the league checks down way more than Allen. Yes Mahomes, Brees and Rodgers check down way more frequent. 

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

EAA86EE9-4022-4E10-AF7F-D08657549AAA.png

2F0E9537-1210-4C8A-8B41-7C6191200AA3.jpegI rest my case. Your analysis is nonsense and bias. Patrick Mahomes doesn't check down often because his receivers spread the field so much with their speed. But even at number 2, Allen is still clearly the number one guy here. 

20 check downs in 2 years! And 1 3rd down check down in 2 years! Come on..Allen could easily be a 63 precent passer if he decided to. But that's what we want or we want the guy who takes risk? Considering he only had 9 int last year is remarkable. His bread and butter is 10-20 and coincidently that's where Diggs will feast as a stellar route runner 

7 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

EAA86EE9-4022-4E10-AF7F-D08657549AAA.png

2F0E9537-1210-4C8A-8B41-7C6191200AA3.jpegI rest my case. Your analysis is nonsense and bias. Patrick Mahomes doesn't check down often because his receivers spread the field so much with their speed. But even at number 2, Allen is still clearly the number one guy here. 

20 check downs in 2 years! And 1 3rd down check down in 2 years! Come on..Allen could easily be a 63 precent passer if he decided to. But that's what we want or we want the guy who takes risk? Considering he only had 9 int last year is remarkable. His bread and butter is 10-20 and coincidently that's where Diggs will feast as a stellar route runner 

hahahahaha

You just proved my case!

As your images show, Josh Allen is the ONLY quarterback in the top 5 of least checkdowns that is also in the most uncatchable balls chart.

Repeat that to yourself.

ALL the other QB’s with low amounts of checkdowns are NOT in the highest amount of uncatchable balls list.

So, your argument that low amounts of checkdowns = high amounts of uncatchable balls is DISPROVEN.

By your own images.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Diggs..or any other receiver.. will not improve/help Allen. I wouldn’t be shocked at all that last season was Allens ceiling. That’s why I’m all for trying to duplicate what the Ravens have done for Lamar Jackson. Stop forcing square peg into round hole. 

This morning...big time Bills homer sal capaccio said if Allen has the same exact year as last year then McBeane should be moving on from Allen. And I agree. They have given him Diggs and consistency with the same offense and staff....and you don’t progress? I’d have to think McBeane wouldn’t be impressed.

miserable that 70s show GIF

19 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that Diggs..or any other receiver.. will not improve/help Allen. I wouldn’t be shocked at all that last season was Allens ceiling. That’s why I’m all for trying to duplicate what the Ravens have done for Lamar Jackson. Stop forcing square peg into round hole. 

This morning...big time Bills homer sal capaccio said if Allen has the same exact year as last year then McBeane should be moving on from Allen. And I agree. They have given him Diggs and consistency with the same offense and staff....and you don’t progress? I’d have to think McBeane wouldn’t be impressed.

They better have a strong running game, because that will make the passing game better. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

hahahahaha

You just proved my case!

As your images show, Josh Allen is the ONLY quarterback in the top 5 of least checkdowns that is also in the most uncatchable balls chart.

Repeat that to yourself.

ALL the other QB’s with low amounts of checkdowns are NOT in the highest amount of uncatchable balls list.

So, your argument that low amounts of checkdowns = high amounts of uncatchable balls is DISPROVEN.

By your own images.

Tougher throws = more uncatchable balls numb nuts😂😂. It's common sense. Anyone can dump a ball off and Allen rarely does that and it isn't even close with the number 2 guy. Yes we all know Mahomes is amazing at number 2. 

So you're telling me Allen needs to work on his accuracy ??

Oh my now that is new to me ! .... Nobody ever said that before!

End sarcasm

We get it, he's not the most accurate. There isn't a soul on earth that will disagree on that. But the guy makes plays when needed. Yes, he needs to be more consistent to take the jump into the next level. But this isn't aaaaaanything new. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Lit, why do you have such a hard on for all things negative about Allen?

We all understand he needs work, but also need to understand where he came and what he got into.

He really wasn’t supposed to even play until this year, but he was FORCED into playing before he was ready.

I think he is the answer moving forward to all our team’s QB problems.

If he winds up sucking, I will eat crow.

He throws a lot of balls away too instead of forcing. He doesn't throw a ton of picks.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

I would also add this in defense of Allen. 

how many times did guys like Mahomes and Lamar(especially) checked down to a guy only for that guy to make a play and turn it into a HUGE play? 

meanwhile we watch Allen do the same and Beasley and Brown are stopped right in their tracks....I remember a few times Smoke catching passes with only needing to beat one guy but instead runs out of bounds...meanwhile Lamar is dumping the ball off to Hayden Hurst who then takes it 40 yards to the house essentially beating the Bills and then we had to hear how Lamar made a great play. Please. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

40 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

WAHHHHH ALLEN IN YEAR 2 ISN'T A MAHOMES/RODGERS LEVEL QB WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I guess you’re not good at charts.

It’s “Wahhh Allen isn’t even Jameson Winston level” and “Wahhh Allen is the literally the worst uncatchable ball thrower in the entire NFL, including backups and rookies”.

6 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Tougher throws = more uncatchable balls numb nuts😂😂. It's common sense. Anyone can dump a ball off and Allen rarely does that and it isn't even close with the number 2 guy. Yes we all know Mahomes is amazing at number 2. 

By that logic, all the other QB’s with the least amount of checkdowns (which means tougher throws by your logic) would also be in the top 10 of most uncatchable balls.

But they aren’t.

Literally 1 in the top 10.

Your theory is dead.

4 hours ago, LIBills said:

Lit, why do you have such a hard on for all things negative about Allen?

We all understand he needs work, but also need to understand where he came and what he got into.

He really wasn’t supposed to even play until this year, but he was FORCED into playing before he was ready.

I think he is the answer moving forward to all our team’s QB problems.

If he winds up sucking, I will eat crow.

I like Allen.

He’s my avatar.

I bid over $500 for his jersey.

But I don’t pretend about his faults either.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

By that logic, all the other QB’s with the least amount of checkdowns (which means tougher throws by your logic) would also be in the top 10 of most uncatchable balls.

But they aren’t.

Literally 1 in the top 10.

Your theory is dead.

Just stop..you are embarrassing your self by denying common sense 

6 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Just stop..you are embarrassing your self by denying common sense 

Do you need me to break it down into kindergarten level for you?

Ok!

Little Johnny says everyone with an Apple, also has an Orange.

But then his teacher looks at all of his classmates lunches, and it turns out that the only person that has both an Apple and an Orange, is Johnny.

Therefore, Johnny’s correlation that everyone with an Apple also has an Orange, is incorrect.

Little Johnny is just stupid.

Now, let’s compare that to you.

Little rcas0308 believes that every QB that doesn’t checkdown very often, will also have the highest amount of uncatchable throws.

But then his teacher looks at the stats for all the QB’s with the least amount of checkdowns - and it turns out that only ONE quarterback is on both the highest amount of uncatchable balls list -and- the least amount of checkdowns list.

Therefore, rcas0308’s correlation that throwing a low amount checkdowns will result in a ton of uncatchable throws ... is incorrect.

If you can’t figure that one out, I can break it down in pre-school level for you. Because someone IS embarrassing themself in this conversation, and it’s not me.

35 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Therefore, rcas0308’s correlation that throwing a low amount checkdowns will result in a ton of uncatchable throws ... is incorrect

Yes!!!! I believe in physics, not literisms.  Your logic makes no sense and you are award no points, we are all stupider for listening to your nonsense.