Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

SyStEmIc RaCisM dOeS'nT ExIsT! : Refuted by academic studies & data (no feelings allowed)

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Oh no! Black people say mean stuff online!! The outrage!!

Meanwhile blacka live through systemic racism still in 2020.

Yep, these two things are totally equal. Lol

Since you're such a black apologist, are you indeed black?

59 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Huh... what systemic racism? Hiring preferences? NOT getting killed by the cops in huge numbers like they say? Tons of taxpayer money going to their communities and for social benefits? Free tuition? Lowered academic standards?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

56 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Well, when they stop saying mean things online, whitey will stop the systemic racism.

see? Anybody can say stupid things online just like you did!

you have more bullshit than a cow field. Where did you get your degree?

76B725E6-A6EB-44EF-8187-9D863251F175.jpeg

16 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well, when they stop saying mean things online, whitey will stop the systemic racism.

see? Anybody can say stupid things online just like you did!

you have more bullshit than a cow field. Where did you get your degree?

76B725E6-A6EB-44EF-8187-9D863251F175.jpeg

hmmm...I don't think thats exactly how it works.

do you think black people say mean things, therefore systemic racism exists?

Or, is it more likely that systemic racism exists therefore it makes black people say mean things?

why don't you get a history book and find out.

Your meme game is weak.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

20 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Huh... what systemic racism? Hiring preferences? NOT getting killed by the cops in huge numbers like they say? Tons of taxpayer money going to their communities and for social benefits? Free tuition? Lowered academic standards?

Did you read the OP? How could you come to the conclusion that systemic racism doesn't exist?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Since you're such a black apologist, are you indeed black?

so you're not a black apologist? i thought all lives matter?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Did you read the OP? How could you come to the conclusion that systemic racism doesn't exist?

I did but a lot of it was politically motivated and skewed to paint a narrative. For instance:

A 2017 study of interactions between officers and citizens taken from footage captured by police officer body cameras found that “officers speak with consistently less respect toward black versus white community members, even after controlling for the race of the officer, the severity of the infraction, the location of the stop, and the outcome of the stop.

The study here admits that even minority officers treat minority suspects the same exact way but... systemic racism right?

White people are actually more likely to get pulled over for noticeable traffic violations such as speeding. Black drivers are more likely to not be told why they were pulled over.

That's called profiling. Clearly officers are only too happy to pull over whites as well and take their money.

In this study it showed that Black, Indian, and Native people are significantly more likely to get killed by the police than white people.

This study omits certain important factors such as if the citizen resisted arrest or were armed.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

20 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Or, is it more likely that systemic racism exists therefore it makes black people say mean things?

Your meme game is weak.

20 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Your meme game is weak.

Dude, c’mon. The comparison thingy was a joke. Of course I don’t think that. Jeez you’re dense.

you, on the other hand, threw in the systemic racism thing on an article someone posted about something that had nothing to do with systemic racism. Because, by hell or high water, you’re going to ram it down everyone’s throat that “all things black” are due to it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I did but a lot of it was politically motivated and skewed to paint a narrative. For instance:

A 2017 study of interactions between officers and citizens taken from footage captured by police officer body cameras found that “officers speak with consistently less respect toward black versus white community members, even after controlling for the race of the officer, the severity of the infraction, the location of the stop, and the outcome of the stop.

The study here admits that even minority officers treat minority suspects the same exact way but... systemic racism right?

White people are actually more likely to get pulled over for noticeable traffic violations such as speeding. Black drivers are more likely to not be told why they were pulled over.

That's called profiling. Clearly officers are only too happy to pull over whites as well and take their money.

In this study it showed that Black, Indian, and Native people are significantly more likely to get killed by the police than white people.

This study omits certain important factors such as if the citizen resisted arrest or were armed.

1. Yes this is the very definition of systemic. I'll see if I can find a study I read recently. It was about a bunch of  mock trials. In one control group was a white suspect with white jurors. Another was a white suspect with a jury of POC. The other two control sets were of a black suspects, one white the other was POC. All of the evidence is the same. Same crime. Each time. The juries always votes to prosecute the black suspect more.

2. The black people were more likely to be told what they were pulled over for. As in, they fucking made it up because they can. They said your liscence plate light was out, but it really wasn't. 

3. Well if you keep reading there is a study about resisting arrest. Blacks are still more likely to have excessive force used on them.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

partisan sources are ok as long as they are my partisans

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

17 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

so you're not a black apologist? i thought all lives matter?

When exactly did  say anyone's life didn't matter?  You just seem to think some lives are more equal than others.

On 8/1/2020 at 2:17 AM, Meathead said:

partisan sources are ok as long as they are my partisans

You believe all of these sources are partisan?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

10 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You believe all of these sources are partisan?

no, but several of them were, and i found several critical holes in their analysis

its like that study they did in ferguson after the michael brown shooting. it was conducted by liberal blacks who came to conclusions that were clearly biased. not all studies conducted by someone from a party are automatically biased and invalid, but a lot in that report sure was

in those neighborhoods people routinely drove around with uninspected cars, or ones that had things that needed fixing to be road legal, if they were registered/insured at all. but when cops gave them tickets, that task force investigating them only highlighted the disparity with whites who got ticketed in that area at a much lower rate (probably bc they had J.O.B.S. and more respect for the rule of law)

now i realize those people are poor, but poor isnt an excuse to break the law then cry about it as automatic racism. if you want to keep your car legal, get a J.O.B. Otherwise, screaming racism when you get a ticket just makes you a punk ass bitch

the sentencing disparity has been a prime focus of the justice system for decades, and they made so much improvement that in some places they over-compensated and blacks were getting lower sentences than whites. i would provide a source but its conservative and you dont accept those

and OMFG, you mean to tell me blacks get pulled over 30% more than whites?!? given that we have blackness filling the streets with blood for over thirty years straight now, im sure good blacks that want to see it stop wont mind making that mild sacrifice to allow cops to check ids to see if they can find the guy who just held up the liquor store at gunpoint

but im not going to get into this with you bc all you want to do is talk numbers, when in fact this is more of an intellectual conversation about culture and policy and where our biggest problems lie right now. i know for sure cops shooting blacks is NOT anywhere near our biggest race problem. our biggest race problem is black violence stemming from a widespread lack of involved fathers, black victim peddling as an industry, and widespread black racism preventing reconciliation. even black folks will agree that as a pcent of population blacks are more racist than whites right now, and thats very damaging right now

we still have some things to clean up related to white racist remnants, but we are so dramatically improved from where we were and making progress on cleaning up the rest of institutional racism that it indeed is very small by comparison. you can either claim this is still 1960 and  help low-character blacks spread the false meme they are automatic widespread victims while whites are automatic racists, or you can look at the obvious improvement and say you want to do your part to keep it going

• Like 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell