Sign in to follow this  
LIBills

Dems love to cry racism, but who is the REAL racist here.

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Absolutely disgraceful behavior from that fake news anchor...WOW!

Welcome to election year where anything goes.  Disgusting.

Some say something about racists?

NAZI AT TRUMP RALLY (Social Experiment) Are Trump ...

Berkeley April 15th: Anarchists and Antifascists Clash ...

Trump's Crazy Neo-Nazi Fans - Michael Owens

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.Hty2Kk4fYwUL_wwHaEwXlQHaE7%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Neo-Nazi Trump Supporters Just Initiated An Attack on Jews

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Absolutely disgraceful behavior from that fake news anchor...WOW!

How about those pics I just posted? Are those disgraceful?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Abso-fucking-lutely. 

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.Hty2Kk4fYwUL_wwHaEwXlQHaE7%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Wow.  Just wow.  Right wing kooks?????   Such people exist????  Thank goodness there are no kooks on the left side of the aisle.  Should I waste my time and go looking for fun pictures?

15 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Abso-fucking-lutely. 

I agree, but you can see Bowman doesn't. I bet Sack won't. I bet LI Bills won't - but he only won't because Sack and Bowman won't since he has to wait to see their reaction before he jumps in 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I agree, but you can see Bowman doesn't. I bet Sack won't. I bet LI Bills won't - but he only won't because Sack and Bowman won't since he has to wait to see their reaction before he jumps in 

LOL.  Paranoia will destroy ya.  My god you are one miserable soul.  Enjoy your wonderful existence.  

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hey Cyclopes, I have a brain unlike you.

Any fucking idiot (which means you) KNOWS there are kooks on the right.

This thread has NOTHING to do with that.

6 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Hey Cyclopes, I have a brain unlike you.

Any fucking idiot (which means you) KNOWS there are kooks on the right.

This thread has NOTHING to do with that.

Oh sure it does. Everyaction has a reaction and every accusation has a rebuttal. THis is about racist Democrats so the rebuttal is racist Republicans. 

It's good. It keeps the balance

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh sure it does. Everyaction has a reaction and every accusation has a rebuttal. THis is about racist Democrats so the rebuttal is racist Republicans. 

It's good. It keeps the balance

Watch the video.

The only sane characters are Jones and ABL.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Fake.

If a Real Trump supporter was wearing a Nazi armband at a rally, VIDEOs would be all over the web.

Look up Joey Salad on Google or YouTube for proof. Joey is that funny guy with the arm band. He is a Borat wannabe. 

You just won the award for THE MOST RETARDED post ever made on The range. Hall of Shame material. 

https://youtu.be/nobplprulWA

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Half those people got a big bay day from soros and crew  

6 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

7 hours ago, travolta said:

Fake.

If a Real Trump supporter was wearing a Nazi armband at a rally, VIDEOs would be all over the web.

Look up Joey Salad on Google or YouTube for proof. Joey is that funny guy with the arm band. He is a Borat wannabe. 

You just won the award for THE MOST RETARDED post ever made on The range. Hall of Shame material. 

https://youtu.be/nobplprulWA

Those scenes were all over the media, just not the Pro-Trump media that you get your news from.

So like I Said last night, if it's Anti-left, it's real, but if it's anti-Trump, it's fake. Gotcha. BTW, Joey Salad is only in one of those pics and those are from different events. You two are pulling the "Trump can shoot a guy on 5th Ave" card.

This is from the protests at the MI State Capital

PHOTOS: Anti-Lockdown Protesters Storm The Michigan ...

This is from a similar protest in Idaho

swastika trump pence banner

Unnamed Trump Rally

If You Support Donald Trump, You're A Racist, Too

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Those scenes were all over the media, just not the Pro-Trump media that you get your news from.

So like I Said last night, if it's Anti-left, it's real, but if it's anti-Trump, it's fake. Gotcha. BTW, Joey Salad is only in one of those pics and those are from different events. You two are pulling the "Trump can shoot a guy on 5th Ave" card.

This is from the protests at the MI State Capital

PHOTOS: Anti-Lockdown Protesters Storm The Michigan ...

This is from a similar protest in Idaho

swastika trump pence banner

Unnamed Trump Rally

If You Support Donald Trump, You're A Racist, Too

You are acting like proprogada and sensationalism don't exist. The mere fact that you only see things from a photo and judge a whole group of people off of that is the most troubling part still in 2020. If a source can control that fear would they not control the mob? Conspiracy or realism? World has worked that way for thousands of years. I'll take realism for 500. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Sorry to disappoint, but I loathe extremist crazies on BOTH sides.  Right wing nut jobs are definitely undesirables.  I don't know a single one.

9 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Hip will scream and cry that that can't possibly be true.  That's why he's an idiot.

image.thumb.jpeg.6209bfba5816f3e2ea9a1b8fa725f0b8.jpeg

Joey Salad photo is a fake. 

That puts into question all of the photos. Where are the videos? Clearly, it would be BETTER proof to have a video showing these “ NAZIs” were saying and doing. You might actually find a video. However, I doubt it. 

Notice everyone is posting videos of Portland and you are posting still photos of a busted fake. You don’t even feel embarrassed by  being manipulated. Yet you call everyone else stupid. 

I would call that a check mate and walk away. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

You are acting like proprogada and sensationalism don't exist. The mere fact that you only see things from a photo and judge a whole group of people off of that is the most troubling part still in 2020. If a source can control that fear would they not control the mob? Conspiracy or realism? World has worked that way for thousands of years. I'll take realism for 500. 

Why doesn’t that apply for people who equate photos of the violent aspects of the protests that don’t accept the sensationalism being used by the media? That’s my point. It works the same for both sides

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Why doesn’t that apply for people who equate photos of the violent aspects of the protests that don’t accept the sensationalism being used by the media? That’s my point. It works the same for both sides

The photos that are narrowly cropped to show you only what their narrative is. Where's the rest of the crowd? Could it be possible this day in age...to super impose and pay others for a photo?  You are trying to confuse what my original  statement was with confirmation bias and to deflect by saying others do it too. You see my point. You would miss what is going on if you are condition to respond that way by the media despite it being under your very nose.

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

The photos that are narrowly cropped to show you only what their narrative is. Where's the rest of the crowd? Could it be possible this day in age...to super impose and pay others for a photo?  You are trying to confuse what my original  statement was with confirmation bias and to deflect by saying others do it too. You see my point. You would miss what is going on if you are condition to respond that way by the media despite it being under your very nose.

I’m not trying to confuse anything. The media shows pictures of teargas and people trying to break down a fence and the people who follow that particular news outlet claim that the protests are violent because the media doesn’t show that 90% of the people protesting are not being violent. In the same respect I post pictures of people that are making Nazi or racist statements at a Trump rally, some people might see that as meaning that all Trump followers are racist or Nazis when the truth is it’s only a small segment that I can use to make it seem that way. When in fact we can pretty much agree that not all Trump followers are racist or Nazis.

The bottom line is both examples are the media using sensationalism and extremely negative images to get more attention, to get more clicks, to sway more opinions, and to sucking more viewers so that they can sell more advertising and try to manipulate their agenda at the same time. It’s exactly what these guys I’ve been arguing with about the protesters are doing. They’re trying to sell their agenda by saying that the protests are violent when it’s not the protests that are violent it’s a small segment of people who are at the protests.

Seek help. soflabillsfan