Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

There is going to be an NFL season - Get over it.

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It already is. All these players opting out. Reminds me of the strike season. I want to see starters, not practice squad guys that sell hardware on the side

Buffalo Bills 2020 without Star Lotulelei and EJ Gaines is like a cheeseburger without the cheese.  I'm out also.

But seriously, I am in favor of trying to get businesses started with proper measures. 

Why?  I seriously believe this is the new world.  Anybody in the military can tell you about the litany of shots and medications you get before going abroad.  That's because there have always been nasty diseases.  In this modern, global world it is far easier for people from 3rd world and developing nations to travel.  Illness can spread so quickly.  To be fair, something could start here to spread to the rest of the world.

We can't shut the whole economy down and wait for the world to be as it was.  That may never happen.

For my fellow conservatives who don't feel the government should be enforcing measures like masks  - respect the wishes of the property owner of the establishment.  I understand, the government will seek to expand on any powers they have assumed; see 911.  That fear is real and justified. 

Most assuredly the property owners have the right.         

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Lmao.

1,000+ players striked in 1987.

40 players have opted out in 2020.

And less than half of those 40 are starters.

Why don’t you ever think before typing?

Didn’t I tell you once not to start your trolling shit with me?


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Didn’t I tell you once not to start your trolling shit with me?

1) I don’t care what you “tell” me.

2) This isn’t trolling. This is calling you out on being stupid. Nothing new for you.

  • Thanks 2

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

1) I don’t care what you “tell” me.

2) This isn’t trolling. This is calling you out on being stupid. Nothing new for you.

Hey dipshit, every time people start massing together, Covid numbers start rising. How many MLB games have been postponed now? How many NFL Players have been tested positive already? It was 59, 10 days ago.  NBA? This is a shell of what sports is. 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If teams aren’t playing many of their best players, it’ll be an “asterisk” season. It will be tainted with the thought that, no matter how well you do, you did it because the talent pool was depleted. So, if they play a whole season, whoever wins the super bowl will be looked at as the “big deal, it wasn’t a REAL season, team.

(I already know YOUR TEAM will also be depleted, but the argument is sound)

2D17D273-A4F3-4443-9AF9-F424202D6591.png

BB48C865-295B-4E9E-B06E-D41DF8C9BA18.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Hey dipshit, every time people start massing together, Covid numbers start rising. How many MLB games have been postponed now? How many NFL Players have been tested positive already? It was 59, 10 days ago.  NBA? This is a shell of what sports is. 

You said (and I quote):

All these players opting out. Reminds me of the strike season.”

You didn’t mention Covid tests. MLB games. Postponements. Nothing.

You said the amount of players opting out = reminds you of the strike season.

You compared 40 players opting out - most of them backups and special teamers - to a season where 1,000+ players and nearly ALL starters, striked.

I pointed out the idiocy and then like usual you start in on the trolling shit that proves you have NO IDEA what trolling means. Buy a dictionary.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its really going to be a function more of luck than skill. if big chunks of time is lost by clusters in teams, its next man up. its already bad enough injury rate as is, why not add a pandemic to that? youll have undrafted free agent qbs starting by default eventually. the old guys will get shots again if they want em. think terry bradshaw can still throw? lol

  • Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Hey dipshit, every time people start massing together, Covid numbers start rising. How many MLB games have been postponed now? How many NFL Players have been tested positive already? It was 59, 10 days ago.  NBA? This is a shell of what sports is. 

which is why their only solution is a mandatory mask policy. provide the players high quality masks, for crying out loud. 2-way filtering masks that fit snug. im sure they could find something. i saw hospital staff with a two layer cloth mask that also had a pocket for an n95 mask. thats what they should be buying these guys, you know, the league should provide the high quality masks and supplies. thats the only way this isnt going to be another infection nightmare


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

You said (and I quote):

All these players opting out. Reminds me of the strike season.”

You didn’t mention Covid tests. MLB games. Postponements. Nothing.

You said the amount of players opting out = reminds you of the strike season.

You compared 40 players opting out - most of them backups and special teamers - to a season where 1,000+ players and nearly ALL starters, striked.

I pointed out the idiocy and then like usual you start in on the trolling shit that proves you have NO IDEA what trolling means. Buy a dictionary.

Jesus fucking Christ, I shouldn't HAVE to mention all those other things, you know, since you're so on top of all things sports. I forgot, you gotta fill in all the blanks with you since you're either too dumb to fill them in yourself, or like the TROLL YOU ARE, look for little openings to talk shit. 

40 players opting out - so far. 59+ players - WITH Covid. WTF do you think might happen once these player are climbing all over each other? Oh, I dunno. Possibly the same thing that happens when ANY Group of people have been getting together. LIKE the MLB.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Meathead said:

which is why their only solution is a mandatory mask policy. provide the players high quality masks, for crying out loud. 2-way filtering masks that fit snug. im sure they could find something. i saw hospital staff with a two layer cloth mask that also had a pocket for an n95 mask. thats what they should be buying these guys, you know, the league should provide the high quality masks and supplies. thats the only way this isnt going to be another infection nightmare

When we talk players wearing masks, are we talking the masks that are LITERALLY the kind of masks we are all wearing, but higher quality? Because holy shit, just running into Home Depot sucks wearing a mask. Can’t imagine breathing hard for a few plays, they’ll get wet inside. They’ll have to change them every set of downs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is funny though, people are pissed that trump wants to get the country out and working again, but are hardly squawking about getting these sporting GAMES going. I don’t know, maybe I’m missing something here......🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw it is now 2 major league teams and the stupidity displayed by the 2 teams is exactly why the NFL season may not happen.  20 year olds are stupid and NFL players are exponentially more stupid than the average 20 year old.   Clubs parties casinos strip joints.    All it takes is a couple of morons to screw up the entire season 


Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jc856 said:

If teams aren’t playing many of their best players, it’ll be an “asterisk” season. It will be tainted with the thought that, no matter how well you do, you did it because the talent pool was depleted. So, if they play a whole season, whoever wins the super bowl will be looked at as the “big deal, it wasn’t a REAL season, team.

Meh, I don't see it that way.  In football, if half your team goes to IR you're going to have to keep soldiering on.  Nobody is going to feel sorry for you.  This opting stuff is no different, IMO.  But I can see how people can make that argument.  Fans of perennial favorites are going to pull that card when their team goes to Skidrow.  :niterider:

 

  • Thanks 1

process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Jesus fucking Christ, I shouldn't HAVE to mention all those other things, you know, since you're so on top of all things sports. I forgot, you gotta fill in all the blanks with you since you're either too dumb to fill them in yourself, or like the TROLL YOU ARE, look for little openings to talk shit. 

40 players opting out - so far. 59+ players - WITH Covid. WTF do you think might happen once these player are climbing all over each other? Oh, I dunno. Possibly the same thing that happens when ANY Group of people have been getting together. LIKE the MLB.

So what you MEANT to say was...

”40 players opted out. 59 players have Covid. That’s 99 players. So if we get a 1200% increase, then this will remind me of the strike year.”

 


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, miamibillsnut said:

Btw it is now 2 major league teams and the stupidity displayed by the 2 teams is exactly why the NFL season may not happen.  20 year olds are stupid and NFL players are exponentially more stupid than the average 20 year old.   Clubs parties casinos strip joints.    All it takes is a couple of morons to screw up the entire season 

It’s going to happen.

The season that is.

Its not even a question in my mind.

The key with both teams is that IT DIDNT COME FROM PLAYING.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

It’s going to happen.

The season that is.

Its not even a question in my mind.

The key with both teams is that IT DIDNT COME FROM PLAYING.

I am sure it will start. Too much money to lose.   But for it to go off without a fiasco of some sort is not likely.   

  • Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

So what you MEANT to say was...

”40 players opted out. 59 players have Covid. That’s 99 players. So if we get a 1200% increase, then this will remind me of the strike year.”

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

sloth yawn GIF

No, what I MEANT to say was that sports this year is fucked because the world we live in is fucked and trying to put on games is pointless. It's a joke and a shell of what these teams were lining up to be before this shit. For example, players opting out of the NFL......

It's getting people sick and at some point, possibly killed...

From this point, I erroneously expected YOU to fill in the rest, which I'm sure you did BUT you found an opening to take a shot at me, like the fuckikng useless piece of shit TROLL you've been for your entire time on this forum - and others.

There's a reason why so many people over the years learned to hate your fucking guts, troll


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Ruh roh 

Nice.  His assistant better know what he's doing.  :niterider:

 


process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes, the idea of players wearing bulky 2-way masks is full of problems, some that may not be fixable

sadly, i have to conclude that my realistic estimate that a season gets played to completion - hell, half a season, is zero percent

  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, HipKat said:

40 players opting out - so far. 59+ players - WITH Covid. WTF do you think might happen once these player are climbing all over each other? Oh, I dunno. Possibly the same thing that happens when ANY Group of people have been getting together. LIKE the MLB.

boy, of all the major sports you would think baseball would be the safest. they hardly never touch each other on the field. they are widely spaced

obviously its the dugout and lockerroom where the problem lies

ive also noticed people are becoming covid-fatigued. theyve been worried about it so long they just have stopped worrying. my sister is in town for her yearly month long visit from calif with her daughters and i cant go down to see them bc i have an immune disorder and they have people coming and going all the time to see them. i asked if they were wearing masks and they said no! i asked why not and she said im just "not worried about it, not worried at all". now shes not a dumb redneck like most of my home town, shes a bright woman. the fact that she repeated her "not worried at all" belied her confidence that was really just fatigue. but shes behaving in a way thats just asking for cross infection from one of these people coming to see her

btw, i cant go see them bc i have an immune disorder. i may go see them tomorrow or wednesday, but i will have to wear a paint respirator the whole time, wash my clothes and take a shower as soon as i get home, and disinfect my respirator. i have no choice, and neither should everybody else

we see casing rising all over, and i suspect it is almost solely driven by this covid fatigue. if you want another criticism of don, the federal gubmint should be running commercials virtually non-stop about instructions on behavior, how to protect yourself, the limitations of cloth masks, and support an industry that creates 2-way masks to be affordable so they can be changed frequently. everybody should be wearing masks all the time except when in the home or engaging in completely safe activities like doing stuff outside that maintains social distancing

don thinks that reopening is crucial to his reelection. i think its the opposite. his current tact may have already doomed him. his best chance was and is to be a firm leader on following all covid instructions and coming up with a plan that does not include rushed and careless reopenings. this is a fucking deadly pandemic that kills and long-term injures people of ALL ages. thats where the priority should be. fuck the economy for now, do what we can to help people and instruct, instruct, instruct and insist on compliance. we are doing it exactly the opposite way that we should be

i just read an article that high ranking doctors are saying this might be a decade long fight. the vaccine might only be temporary, we might have to get shots every few months or more. the virus is mutating so there could be periods of soaring infection rates while they work to adjust the vaccine. there could be multiple mutations, requiring separate paths to finding and creating protection

who the fuck knows, this may be our armageddon. but at the very least, we should have programs in place to stay on the backs of the public to comply, comply, comply

  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I can definitely relate to being tired or fatigued of this virus. It’s just training and looking forward I see bad things that I am probably not financially prepared for


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...