Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Hmmm... So it may be that Kamala Harris is the VP pick.

Black people were not eager to vote for Harris or Booker. This isn't going to help like the Biden campaign thinks it will. But then again, most blacks will vote against trump. If their votes aren't suppressed that is.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Ever heard of search engines?  Newspapers?  Give me a break.  That lazy?

Well, according to you all these are fake news so I hoped you would bother to write two summarizing sentences ...

• Trump 1

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

8 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

It actually does make a difference when the democrat candidate has dementia and has already said he's a one termer.  Dumbass.  Leave it to you to make it about race.  Whatever.  I don't give a shit.  Call me a racist all day long and twice on Sunday.  Who fucking cares anymore?

speaking of dementia

lol, they couldnt breathe.....

his brain is so far gone, these are the lines they write for him so the brain worms dont cause him to vomit up even stoopiter shit

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

7 hours ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

Stacy Abrams could have gotten him all that southern black vote.

That's who I've been thinking he'd pick. 

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Black people were not eager to vote for Harris or Booker. This isn't going to help like the Biden campaign thinks it will. But then again, most blacks will vote against trump. If their votes aren't suppressed that is.

LOL.  Suppressed.  Another stupid conspiracy theory.  If anyone cheats, it's always the liberal democrats.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

Stacy Abrams could have gotten him all that southern black vote.

Stacy Abrams is an idiot.  That said, I hope Dementia-Joe picks her dumb ass.

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Stacy Abrams looks like she ate Stacy Abrams.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Stacy Abrams looks like she ate Stacy Abrams.

She's definitely a good eater.  She has pretty much the same high office credentials as that dumb ass Beto O'Rourke.   Lose a more local election -  seek an even higher office.  LOL

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

She's definitely a good eater.  She has pretty much the same high office credentials as that dumb ass Beto O'Rourke.   Lose a more local election -  seek an even higher office.  LOL

I am a person who holds no political party but I always have people come at me who are Demonrats and tell me how bad Trump is.

All the while I think to myself that it takes a lot of balls to complain about Trump when you have utter morons like Bozo O'Rourke and fat ass Auntie Abrams on your side.

Boy that takes balls.

But to be fair, there are probably only a few bright bulbs in the Republican Party.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

main-qimg-fdd3a3628830170922ef23d8628f50

• Haha 1
  • Barf 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I know Biden asked Pence to be his Vice Presidential candidate. 

Pence said he was loyal to the Aquarian.  If that doesn't tell you to vote for Trump; seriously, what else would you know?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

main-qimg-fdd3a3628830170922ef23d8628f50

I had a Morgan that had teeth just like that! Wonder if she likes carrots?

• Haha 1

Oooohhhh... the tides are turning now and it may be shady Susan Rice. You know, the one who sent herself that e-mail on Obama's last day in office saying they were doing SpyGate "by the book?" The one instrumental in the Benghazi narrative change? The one leaking the names of Trump officials? The one who said that Bowie Bergdahl served with honor? Yes folks, she would be your President-by-Proxy if she gets the nod.

Susan Rice Sells Netflix Shares as Biden VP Pick Speculation Heats Up

Former Obama national security advisor Susan Rice has sold a large chunk of her Netflix shares as speculation rises that she is a top contender to be Joe Biden’s vice presidential running mate. Rice has served as a Netflix board member since 2018.

Rice exercised options to sell her shares at a price of $508.68, according to documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday. The Wall Street Journal estimated that Rice exercised about a quarter of her options, netting about $305,000 from the sale.

A representative for Rice told the Journal that the sale has “nothing to do” with Biden’s presidential campaign.

“Ambassador Rice’s sale of a fraction of her Netflix stock has nothing to do with V.P. speculation,” Erin Pelton, Rice’s spokeswoman, said in a statement. “She filed a stock plan pursuant to SEC regulations over three months ago.”

Netflix board members receive monthly compensation in the form of stock. Earlier this week, Rice received 125 shares at an exercise price of $498.62, according to SEC filings.

Susan Rice is rumored to be among the top contenders as Joe Biden’s vice presidential running mate. The Obama loyalist previously worked with Biden in the Obama administration in the roles of national security advisor and ambassador to the United Nations.

Other rumored contenders are Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA), and Rep. Val Demings (D-FL).

4CC2410E00000578-0-One_Twitter_user_dug_

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, LIBills said:

The Democrats can’t do better than Biden and, in turn, can’t do better than the female pigs who are under consideration for VP?

Tells you all you need to know about the Demonrat party.

Vote Trump.  No "decision" necessary.