Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Hmmm... So it may be that Kamala Harris is the VP pick.

My guess is that Harris is the pick but they wanted to float something out there first to gauge public reaction before really committing to it. If it goes over like a lead balloon they have someone else lined up.

Did Politico Accidentally Leak Joe Biden Picking Kamala Harris as His VP?

Earlier Tuesday evening, Politico may have spoiled a key 2020 campaign moment for their allies and dearly beloved friends in the Biden campaign by accidentally announcing Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) as his running mate. 

Originally published Monday morning, the story “Running-mate rundown: Tracking Joe Biden’s VP pick” was penned by eight Politico reporters that meant to summarize 12 different women that Biden could pick, but when it came to Harris’s entry, the title read, “Biden’s VP Pick.”

Oops.

Each person’s rundown included a brief explainer about the person and their ties to Biden, their favorability ratings, “why Biden should pick her,” “why he shouldn’t,” and one of those reporters with an audio report.

But for Harris, this was written in italics before her biographical summary and included what’s either a hypothetical or an embargoed/unpublished quote from Biden explaining his “pick”:

Joe Biden chose Kamala Harris to become his running mate for the 2020 election on Aug. 1, two weeks before the Democratic National Convention, after keeping his choice close to the chest for months.

In his announcement, Biden called Harris “a worthy opponent and a worthy running mate,” alluding to the pair’s rivalry during the earlier stages of the Democratic primary. She will bring her experience as a prosecutor, household name recognition, and skill as a debater to the ticket.

Hours earlier, Biden told reporters that he would “have a choice in the first week in August, and I promise I'll let you know when I do.”

Politico quickly scrubbed this version of Harris’s entry from their article, issuing no correction or update explaining why they had published such an announcement. 

Talk about a lack of transparency. 

However, Politico VP of Marketing and Communication Brad Dayspring told our friend Joseph Wulfsohn at FoxNews.com that it was done so in error and only “placeholder text” that “was mistakenly published to the site.”

“We regret the error and any confusion that it caused,” he added.

No kidding, Brad. Predictably, such a flub was roundly mocked on Twitter.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

She'd be terrible.  They may come to the same conclusion.  Hopefully we'll never have to deal with a Dementia-Joe Biden presidency.

This is fantastic news if true.  Kamala will tank Joe30330.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Now she might have FUCKED her way full circle to the Vice Presidency. 

Willie Brown must be proud.

My God, a Biden/Harris ticket. Lord help us.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, LIBills said:

It has a nice ring to it like this former dynamic duo:

PO-mondale-ferraro-in-84-large-button_bu

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Why is she bad? Serious question. I have no idea what she did or did not do ...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

5 minutes ago, Topas said:

She did put a lot of blacks in prison.

43 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Maybe if poor Monica left her knee pads in the Oval Office, Kammy can pack lighter!

9 minutes ago, LIBills said:

For crimes she admitted to doing herself

13 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Maybe if poor Monica left her knee pads in the Oval Office, Kammy can pack lighter!

They say Harris is master at the art of doing something involving knee pads, so maybe she has natural knee pads.

That's how good they say she is. :classic_biggrin:

8 minutes ago, LIBills said:

They say Harris is master at the art of doing something involving knee pads, so maybe she has natural knee pads.

That's how good they say she is. :classic_biggrin:

I could use someone that has said skills.....🤔

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I could use someone that has said skills.....🤔

It can't be that difficult.

47 minutes ago, LIBills said:

And she doesn't possess African American DNA.  She's Jamaican and Indian if I remember right.  :niterider:

Not to mention she's still putting salve on those sick burns she got from Tulsie in the debates.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

So, crazy Joe....you're saying it's the nasal twanged paramour you went with?   

well isnt that special dana carvey GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

I'm actually fairly convinced the Dems conceded this election long ago, which is why they have such a pathetic Muppet as the nominee.

This is also why they are acting like complete idiots and are showing complete and utter lack of respect for the people to not even do the job they have been elected to do. They are literally throwing a tantrum because they know they are burnt toast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Topas said:

Ever heard of search engines?  Newspapers?  Give me a break.  That lazy?

3 hours ago, Crinoline said:

I'd rather see this Kamala:

kamala.jpg

God bless Kamala.  He hasn't been in a good way healthwise.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Ever heard of search engines?  Newspapers?  Give me a break.  That lazy?

Topas lives in Germany TBB. Maybe he doesn’t have quite the access to American papers. Idk

29 minutes ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

Oh man, the right black woman could have saved him. It's a slap in the face to black people.

How exactly could the "right black woman" have saved him?

21 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Topas lives in Germany TBB. Maybe he doesn’t have quite the access to American papers. Idk

Ah.  Makes sense.  I'd like to visit Germany at some point.

The Democrat agenda is a non starter - there’s enough patriotic Americans left who resist government control. Harris is a surefire loss proposition. It’s clear they are trotting out Joe as a face to win, them plan to insert Harris.

#raceoverlogic

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3 hours ago, Topas said:

She's a black Democrat. The last time a Black Democrat was in the White House, the racists and the stupid people elected Trump. Black people aren't allowed to have positions that high according to the MAGATS. 

Who Bidens picks has no bearing on the election. No VP Pick has influenced an election since McCain/Palin.

But it gives the Trumpsters something to get their little dicklets hard over.

Frankly, I hated her as a candidate so I'm not thrilled to see her as his pick. There are better options and finally, no one has a fucking clue who he's gonna pick. This whole thread was just another MAGAT story to get themselves all worked up over

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

She's a black Democrat. The last time a Black Democrat was in the White House, the racists and the stupid people elected Trump. Black people aren't allowed to have positions that high according to the MAGATS. 

Who Bidens picks has no bearing on the election. No VP Pick has influenced an election since McCain/Palin.

But it gives the Trumpsters something to get their little dicklets hard over.

Frankly, I hated her as a candidate so I'm not thrilled to see her as his pick. There are better options and finally, no one has a fucking clue who he's gonna pick. This whole thread was just another MAGAT story to get themselves all worked up over

It actually does make a difference when the democrat candidate has dementia and has already said he's a one termer.  Dumbass.  Leave it to you to make it about race.  Whatever.  I don't give a shit.  Call me a racist all day long and twice on Sunday.  Who fucking cares anymore?