Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Western NY woman’s ‘HATRED’ for Tom Brady was so strong, she put it in her obituary

Western NY woman’s ‘HATRED’ for Tom Brady was so strong, she put it in her obituary

Lackawanna, N.Y. - There is only one word that’s fully capitalized in Carole Scarsella’s Buffalo News obituary.

“HATED.”

Like many people Scarsella, a Western New York woman who died on July 19, had an obituary that was more fun and personal than formal. Like most people that have done that, it’s largely a tribute to things and people she loved.

Scarsella loved reading especially Stephen King. She loved smoking and was doing so in the picture that accompanied her obit in the Buffalo News and Legacy.com. In fact she smoked “millions of cigarettes” if her count is to be believed. She loved slot machines and Facebook games and went to her grave proud that “she had the biggest farm in all of Farmville and made it to the millionth level on Candy Crush.”

Her Brady views weren’t her only opinion that conflicted with most Boston fans. She loved the “New York Yankees and LeBron James.” Notably the Buffalo Bills aren’t included. Brady was 31-3 vs. the Bills. That’s the most wins any quarterback had over a single opponent in NFL history.

In her obituary, her hatred... er ... HATRED of Brady came just after loving the two Boston rivals and just before her involvement in her PTA and Lackawanna Little League.

Sadly Scarsella didn’t live long enough to determine whether she’d hate Jarrett Stidham or Cam Newton or transfer her animosity to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Image-234885_20200726.jpgx?w=712&h=600&o

Full Obit:

Of Lackawanna, NY, entered into rest on July 19, 2020. Beloved mother of Norma Milholland and Remo (Jari) Scarsella; cherished grandmother of Christopher, Maxwell (Meghan), Agatha, RJ, Chad, Brandon, and Chelsea; predeceased by her parents, Remo and Agatha Scarsella and brother, Richard; survived by her brother Lewis (Mary) and sister-in-law, Eileen, as well as many nieces and nephews. 5 Things about Carole: 1) She loved to read. Her favorite author was Stephen King. She had a private library of hundreds of books. 2) She loved to smoke. She smoked millions of cigarettes. 3) She loved slot machines and Facebook games. She never won millions, but she had the biggest farm in all of Farmville and made it to the millionth level on Candy Crush. 4) She was an avid sports fan. She loved the New York Yankees and Lebron James. She HATED Tom Brady. 5) When her children were growing up, she was involved with their school PTA, coached their sports teams, and volunteered through Lackawanna Little Leagues. She was a mother, father, coach, mentor and friend. Private funeral services were held with Carole's immediate family.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I’ve been saying for years, that candy crush will kill you

I don't think Farmville is anywhere close to Realville.  I have been trying to find it on MapQuest but it just isn't there.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

I saw that on Twitter the other day

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

reeeeeeeeeedneeeeeeeeeeeck

• Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

i mean i hate marcia too but i fully admit thats because 1) shes a filthy cheater 2) im jealous as hell the fucking pats lucked into her. almost two decades of hell that bad luck haunted us. we deserved her more than those prissy mint julip sipping ivory tower fair weather annoying as hell fans did

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell