Sign in to follow this  
zanthrax54

BBR: New Buffalo Bills win-loss predictions for 2020

Wild Card Round - Buffalo Bills v Houston Texans Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images

Cam Newton is in, Jamal Adams is out - so its time for new predictions

The landscape across the AFC East has changed a bit over these past few weeks, with some big roster changes made to rivals of the Buffalo Bills. Cam Newton is now a member of the New England Patriots, and Jamal Adams is no longer a member of the New York Jets - so it is time for some new win-loss predictions.

Despite the uncertainty around the start of the 2020 season, I still find myself relatively confident when it comes to the Bills win-loss record this year. Be sure to share your thoughts on the Bills record for the 2020 season in the comments section below.

Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, The Bruce Exclusive, and Circling the Wagons:

Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone

Ask Alexa or Google Home to play the Buffalo Rumblings podcast!

Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.

View the full article

The Buffalo Bills....

:rolleyes2

REBUILDING SINCE 2000!

To Fitzpatrick, Levitre, Kelsay, Mcgee, Barnett, Wilson, Jones, Nelson, Rinehart, McIntyre, Merriman, Shepperd, Scott, White, Wanny, and Mr. Chan Gailey...

It was real, it was fun, it just wasn't REAL FUN!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

NEWVILLE MUD DAWGS FEVER BABY! We might not be very good right now, but we have infinite heart! Alot like the Bills! ;) HALLA!

http://www.muddawgsfootball.com

I am pretty confident that I have the exact correct record for this year ... 0:0

• Like 2

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

The Bills are going win 19 games.  Book it.    :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

In an election year, the NFL is going to have a hell of a time pulling this off.  I wish them luck, but don't pander to BLM, etc.

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

In an election year, the NFL is going to have a hell of a time pulling this off.  I wish them luck, but don't pander to BLM, etc.

I can easily say that I am done with the NFL.

But how many of us will actually go thru with it?

I know I would be a big fucking hypocrite and be there for kickoff on September 13th, so I really should never say I am done.

I know a lot of people are big fucking hypocrites like I am too.