Sign in to follow this  
drpepper

BREAKING: Star Loutulelei opts out of 2020 season

As big names and big bodies continue to fill the opt out list, the Bills suddenly have a big hole to fill. According to Mike Garafolo of NFL Network, Bills defensive tackle Star Lotulelei has opted out for the season. Lotulelei was due to make a guaranteed $4.5 million this year, so that will push [more]

View the full article

Fuck

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Things aren’t looking good for sports right now anyway. Don’t be surprised if we end up with no NFL in September. 

What exactly is this opt out thing? They can opt out of they want? Sontheim get paid? Salary cap? Years on contract?

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

3 minutes ago, Topas said:

What exactly is this opt out thing? They can opt out of they want? Sontheim get paid? Salary cap? Years on contract?

Players can voluntarily opt out, but once they do, they can’t come back until next season. They receive $150,000 for opting out.

If there is a high-risk medical reason, then it’s $350,000.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

Players can voluntarily opt out, but once they do, they can’t come back until next season. They receive $150,000 for opting out.

If there is a high-risk medical reason, then it’s $350,000.

How about a big fat zero for "opting out"?  Ridiculous.

He’ll wish he didn’t when Butler and Phillips show the coaches what good DTs look like. He’ll be sitting on his fat ass next year, too.

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Interesting that the salary is flat. So stars have less incentive to sit out. Fine with me. And for 150K the NFLPA has ensured that their players are at least able to retain some of their coke and whore costs ...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

35 minutes ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

This should make you happy Lit. Honestly may be better for the team if Oliver and Phillips play well

True.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

I'm not the biggest fan of Star, but I can't get mad at the guy.  He might have a family, or maybe he or someone in his family is high risk.  It's not like the guy is living paycheck to paycheck so why take the risk?  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Called it....knew it would be an older lineman. 

meh. Now McBeane can try to justify drafting Harrison Phillips.

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

4 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Could we better without him? May be a blessing

I'm more worried about the impact it could have on others. It could be like the starter to a chain reaction.  

As for his play. I'm somewhere in the middle between the Lit hatewagon that says Star is the worst player to ever don the Bills uni and the fan boys who think he's a monster. I can't imagine it'd a good thing for a starter not to play. But its far from the end of the world. Much more important players still going strong (so far).

• Thanks 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Can we use the COVID-19 crisis to cut him without taking a huge hit?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I am concerned that Lit won't have someone to rag on during the game. He may be out of his element. 

• Haha 2

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Star sucks anyways.....we're going to see more and more 1 starters going to opt out IMO......look at MLB now.....if i read it correctly looks like they may be shutting it back down again after the 1st weekend.....it sucks however i cant really blame the players.....the NFL from the looks of it did fuck all to try to protect there own players.......

Great news, Star is no star & his failures hurt us last season. Cut him next year.

the-departed-2006-10#content