Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

What Bills players do you fear opting out?

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Doesn't matter.  This abbreviated asterisk of a season won't be lasting very long.

Get help.

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

I’m thinking if it were to happen it’s going to be older and or guys on the bigger side. Wouldn’t be shocked if Mitch Morse opts out.

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

50 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Get help.

How so?  What?  You see smooth sailing?  No setbacks/roadblocks?  This has abbreviated or cancelled season written all over it.   Doesn't make me happy and not what I want, just being REALISTIC.  Wait and see. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Allen would run though a brick wall. There is no way he opts out.

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

19 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

How so?  What?  You see smooth sailing?  No setbacks/roadblocks?  This has abbreviated or cancelled season written all over it.   Doesn't make me happy and not what I want, just being REALISTIC.  Wait and see. 

Definitely not smooth sailing.

But we will absolutely have a season.

Zero doubt in my mind.

There is WAYYY too much money on the mind. 32 Billionaires will make sure there is a season.

6 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Definitely not smooth sailing.

But we will absolutely have a season.

Zero doubt in my mind.

There is WAYYY too much money on the mind. 32 Billionaires will make sure there is a season.

We'll see.  When will the first CHINESE VIRUS problem occur?  The whole thing can be so easily scuttled.  I admire your optimism, but I just don't see a bastardised season being very worthwhile.  Just an opinion.

Just like it they got hurt if its Allen or Tre its a season killer. Others who would hurt terribly but not as bad would be either safety, Edmunds, Milano, OL or Diggs. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

We'll see.  When will the first CHINESE VIRUS problem occur?  The whole thing can be so easily scuttled.  I admire your optimism, but I just don't see a bastardised season being very worthwhile.  Just an opinion.

Baseball has an entire team with the virus.

Theyre still playing. 

I believe something will have to drastically change between now and September for the season not to happen. 

lol @ the thought of Allen all of a sudden opting out.  Dude has been flying around the US to throw footballs with his skill position players for the entire pandemic

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Baseball has an entire team with the virus.

Theyre still playing. 

I believe something will have to drastically change between now and September for the season not to happen. 

Like I keep saying.  We shall see.

• Thanks 1

Stefon Diggs opting out would be very bad. By far best acquisition and highest hopes to help this team.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We will continue to see more and more opting out...especially if this virus continues to rise.....just write off 2020.....sports just started this past weekend...IMO i will be surprised if we make it to Sept-Oct...

I don't have any fear or worries.  Matter of fact, I don't even care.  I'm expecting this upcoming season to be similar to a strike season.  We're going to be seeing a lot of players who we've never heard of before.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

5 hours ago, Woody said:

I don't have any fear or worries.  Matter of fact, I don't even care.  I'm expecting this upcoming season to be similar to a strike season.  We're going to be seeing a lot of players who we've never heard of before.  :niterider:

yup...2nd/3rd string players will be playing mostly if at all......the house of cards is crumbling....its not going to get any better at the way things are going especially with a month to go....

ill ask it here too:

what happens after the first death of a player that followed all the rules?

sure, he could have caught it and died if there was no season, but what if its a breakout confirmed to come from the outside that infected him? or a player on another team during a game?  that would be a powerfully emotional thought that they cant overcome

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

14 hours ago, Meathead said:

Next man up.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

15 hours ago, Meathead said:

ill ask it here too:

sure, he could have caught it and died if there was no season, but what if its a breakout confirmed to come from the outside that infected him? or a player on another team during a game?  that would be a powerfully emotional thought that they cant overcome

There will be a banner going up in the end zone, “Football Players Lives Matter”.