Support gun control

end sweatshops in China NIKE

End the death penalty

List murdered cops in helmets

Defund the police

Support the police

Support the military

Jesus saves - can’t do that one, too offensive

Really bad idea. Real fans just want to watch a football game. 

I am surprised that owners are not going fire Goodell. My guess, step out of line and you will get the Redskins, Bob Krafft, Richardson treatment. We have a file on you. 

See justice John Roberts as well. Somebody has something on that guy. He is likely the John Roberts on the Epstein flight log. 

I think they will noticeably lose fans. 

• Like 1

So let me get this straight, you guys are upset with the NFL putting "End Racism" in the endzones?  That'll deter your ability to watch football? ok

23 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

So let me get this straight, you guys are upset with the NFL putting "End Racism" in the endzones?  That'll deter your ability to watch football? ok

Can you quote where anyone said they have a problem with End Racism written in the endzone please? Can we now let DeAngelo Williams wear pink highlights in his hair to support his mother and breast cancer awareness, or is that going too far? Hypocrites!!

• Like 1

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

23 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Really?  Yes, I have a problem with that.  It doesn't need to be there.  I'm not tuning in to be preached to or have shit crammed down my throat.  It's a big turnoff and the great NFL is going to pay a price.  Wait and see. 

It's literally a decal on the fucking endzones.  Soccer has had them for decades, not once have I seen a soccer fan complain about it.  You are softer than baby shit lmaoooo  Your safe space of sports (by the way easily the most politically manipulated sport of all, they get paid by the gov't for flyovers/honor vets, most people don't see a problem with that though of course cause it's essentially not a divisive thing to pander to) is being sullied by the reality that the world isn't perfect and we need to be better as people to one another.  HOW SADDDDDD

The thought of you guys unable to watch football because there's some words written in the stadium, just irks you too much to focus on the 3rd quarter lmaooooo

18 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

The thought of you guys unable to watch football because there's some words written in the stadium, just irks you too much to focus on the 3rd quarter lmaooooo

Whatever, guy.  Call me what you will.  LOL.  The fact remains this is a bad idea.  The NFL and pro sports in general turn me off more and more by the day.  This is but one more nail in the coffin.  I'm not wrong and I'm not alone.  The NFL product of the 80's and 90's was so far superior to this joke of today.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

It's literally a decal on the fucking endzones.  Soccer has had them for decades, not once have I seen a soccer fan complain about it.  You are softer than baby shit lmaoooo  Your safe space of sports (by the way easily the most politically manipulated sport of all, they get paid by the gov't for flyovers/honor vets, most people don't see a problem with that though of course cause it's essentially not a divisive thing to pander to) is being sullied by the reality that the world isn't perfect and we need to be better as people to one another.  HOW SADDDDDD

Hopefully they'll put a king-sized BLM or BLACK LIVES MATTER everywhere.  Love having communism/Marxism touted by the National Football League.  Fucking sad, yet stupid.

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Thoughts on these "brilliant", unnecessary ideas?????  Vomit.

I'm okay with it so as long as they keep BLM messaging off the field and uniforms.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

15 minutes ago, Woody said:

I'm okay with it so as long as they keep BLM messaging off the field and uniforms.  :niterider:

It's a slippery slope.  Who's sloganeering gets to go next?  Who decides which ones have merit and which do not?  Would hate to see this be the wave of the future.  It's entertainment.  Don't want this mixed into it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I watch sports to get away from this shit but now they want to put it all in our faces. Trust me, this isn't going to be good for revenue or their audience.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

It's a slippery slope.  Who's sloganeering gets to go next?  Who decides which ones have merit and which do not?  Would hate to see this be the wave of the future.  It's entertainment.  Don't want this mixed into it. 

Good point, but that's for Goodell and his band of merry SJWs to figure out.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

Good point, but that's for Goodell and his band of merry SJWs to figure out.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

7 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

How about we change the banners every week? Week 2 can be : “End Animal Testing”,  week 3 : End China’s Human Rights Violations, week 4: End Child Abuse by Priests, Boy Scouts, JW’s” week 5: End Violent Protesting.............on and on and on and on.......

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Woody said:

You have to wonder if things will be incremental in how they are implemented. They bought them off once, right? Didn’t the NFL give money towards programs or something once? Now this. Okay, fine. I don’t have a HUGE problem with it......but? Then what? 

should we get away from the meritocracy that is sports, and be all-inclusive? The NFL isn’t very diverse. I personally would like to see more Eskimos in the QB position. So other disenfranchised young Eskimos with no hope for the future can dream.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You have to wonder if things will be incremental in how they are implemented. They bought them off once, right? Didn’t the NFL give money towards programs or something once? Now this. Okay, fine. I don’t have a HUGE problem with it......but? Then what? 

should we get away from the meritocracy that is sports, and be all-inclusive? The NFL isn’t very diverse. I personally would like to see more Eskimos in the QB position. So other disenfranchised young Eskimos with no hope for the future can dream.

I don't think it'll last long enough for any of that to matter.  After a few weeks the NFL is going to take a look at their bottom line and realize that the social justice stuff isn't worth it.  They're already getting mugged by COVID so there's no need to bog themselves down with other crap.  Sadly they're going to have to go through the motions in order to figure this out.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

10 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Pandering.  So obvious.

i agree that "end racism" is a good option. i support it

i also recognize on another level it is pandering. to a broken message and agenda that is harming america, specifically the marriage of blacks as permanent victimes and whites especially males are permanently guilty. what could possibly go wrong there?

youre heard this by now but blm from a leadership perspective needs to be viewed and treated like what it is: a political movement. that means it has all the garbage a political path brings with it: corruption, self-adulation, hiding flaws, manipulation, exploitation. its a power grab by low character people profiting from rebranding 1950 like its today. 

disclaimer: you remember my previous disclaimer, theres a good part of BLM that does represent banger deaths, too. but the blm leaders have absolutely nothing to do with that. i understand wanting to clarify and maybe adjust policing to reduce unjustified escalation, use of violence, and yes various biases that dont help. more police training in general, but who is going to pay for that while you have a republican president giving billions to ppl who dont need it? good blm members arent about the cops, they are about the dead who didnt get more chances at redemption due to a disease infesting part of blackness and others influenced by it. at least pretend that all black lives matter. they cant even bother to once in a while show up at a nobodys blm event, send flowers, nuthin. they dont care, thats not their focus

you HAVE to have police involved in high crime areas, and you HAVE to have them profiling responsibly, in order to get as many dangerous ppl off the streets as possible. most blacks want that, too

and if you dont like the idea of profiling, the people who do the most profiling of black people are black people. the deeper in the hood you are the stronger the sense of intimidation is. black folks feel it, too. they obviously tend to be the places with the most murders. so it is necessary to try to identify these aggressive mostly males, usually bangers, where they currently tend to cluster, and who could be a lethal problem BEFORE you get anywhere near them

getting back on track, im not all that worried about blm for the long term. go to the website, look at their core expectations, and try not to say "nigga, are you out yo dam mind?" even after all this time its still mostly horrible crap that makes no sense

at least it was the last time i looked a few months ago. they could try to reinvent themselves. i would prefer they start attending to a variety of scenarios, police brutality plus gangstaholism plus black racism. show some consistency of being able to look at yourself if the complaint is really cops

of course, my opinion is current popular though is gonna lose the cop argument, too. we see what happens even when we just threaten defunding the police. we get an immediate huge spike in crimes. more training, but again whos gonna pay for it?

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell