Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Steelers D-linemen: “I’m not kneeling for the flag and screw anybody who have a problem with that”

Tuitt said Monday that he will not kneel during the national anthem.

“Also I’m not kneeling for the flag and screw anybody who have a problem with that,” Tuitt wrote on Twitter. “My grandmother was a immigrant from the Carribean and . . . worked her ass off to bring 20 people over the right way. She had no money and educated herself to be a nurse. She living good now.”

Steelers players who choose to kneel for the national anthem will have the support of Mike Tomlin and the organization, the coach said last month.

“Our position is simple: We’re going to support our players and their willingness to participate in this, whether it’s statements or actions,” Tomlin said.

In six games last year, Tuitt finished with 22 tackles and 3.5 sacks. He missed the final 10 games of the season after tearing his pectoral.

934CE624-17A6-406E-8973-F4DF32D169F5.jpeg

• Like 2

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Awesome, this guy has an appreciation for hard work and being an American. No one's going to bother him about his stance on the team guaranteed.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

If he were white 

• Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

12 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Awesome, this guy has an appreciation for hard work and being an American. No one's going to bother him about his stance on the team guaranteed.

He's already been cancelled.  Sorry bro.  :niterider:

• Sad 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.