Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

No Violence in Portland/Seattle????? *****

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Lori Lightfoot looks like a Bush Baby

BB.jpg

^^^^^ Has a higher IQ than Beetlejuice.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, travolta said:

To stop innocent people from getting murdered. 
 

Even if it was from legal guns coming over from other states, she has a murder problem in her city until they pass gun laws. That will not happen anytime soon so do you think she has a responsibility to protect innocent people? 
 

A - her theory on legal funds being the problem is wrong. 
B - even if she was correct, it isn’t getting changed anytime soon AND Trump is not the guy to change it. 
C - she is more concerned about Trump helping her city than protecting the citizens. 
 

Your really going to counter my criticism of this lady. WTF? 

No, I'm countering your desire to see Marshall Law in an American city


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, travolta said:

No shit. I had no idea she was a Maddow. 

Lesbians are cool. But I like the hot ones on pornhub better 🤣🤣

89946134-F1A4-4BAB-A44E-A89FDE15BB5C.png

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, travolta said:

Most are Maddox’s. 

Well, the average person ain’t no peach, so I imagine that’s true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you see that picture of Mutt and Jeff or the Health Secretary for Pennsylvania  and you have to wonder what have we done.  What is wrong with us?   Oh, I am so sorry for my own apathy in letting it get to this point.  What have I done?  Has my lack of forceful concern and action allowed this sludge to bubble back up from the sewer?  

I guess the question really should be,  what can I do today and going forward?  

 

 

OIP.JOhUFtFg71PtPs8HboTGowEsDH?pid=Api&r

                 Meet Rachel Levine.   


48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

When you see that picture of Mutt and Jeff or the Health Secretary for Pennsylvania  and you have to wonder what have we done.  What is wrong with us?   Oh, I am so sorry for my own apathy in letting it get to this point.  What have I done?  Has my lack of forceful concern and action allowed this sludge to bubble back up from the sewer?  

I guess the question really should be,  what can I do today and going forward?  

OIP.JOhUFtFg71PtPs8HboTGowEsDH?pid=Api&r

                 Meet Rachel Levine.   

I’d do her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

"History shows that once a party endorses hate and legitimizes hate, which has happened now in the Republican Party, it's very difficult to get that under control. It doesn't go away easily."

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

When you see that picture of Mutt and Jeff or the Health Secretary for Pennsylvania  and you have to wonder what have we done.  What is wrong with us?   Oh, I am so sorry for my own apathy in letting it get to this point.  What have I done?  Has my lack of forceful concern and action allowed this sludge to bubble back up from the sewer?  

I guess the question really should be,  what can I do today and going forward?  

OIP.JOhUFtFg71PtPs8HboTGowEsDH?pid=Api&r

                 Meet Rachel Levine.   

Your post made me laugh out loud.

  • Finger 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HipKat said:

"History shows that once a party endorses hate and legitimizes hate, which has happened now in the Republican Party, it's very difficult to get that under control. It doesn't go away easily."

Oh really?  STFU, hater.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

disgusted america ferrera GIF by HULU

I'm guessing the these are showing the disgust over knowing Bowman spent a good hour abusing himself to the pics of the women making out


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I'm guessing the these are showing the disgust over knowing Bowman spent a good hour abusing himself to the pics of the women making out

LOL.  Don't worry about me.  Worry about yourself.  Plenty there to keep you busy.  :classic_happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Don't worry about me.  Worry about yourself.  Plenty there to keep you busy.  :classic_happy:

I'm guessing he thinks you like watching two Brillo-headed dykes making out. 

I'd rather stick ice picks in my eyes personally. But to each his own. 

But I think you would rather have the ice pick too, if you had a choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I'm guessing he thinks you like watching two Brillo-headed dykes making out. 

I'd rather stick ice picks in my eyes personally. But to each his own. 

But I think you would rather have the ice pick too, if you had a choice.

That guy is an unstable freak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Could snap at any moment.  Short fuse type.

Or sorta angry like that little climate change Nazi girl, whatever the fuck her name was. 

You know, the "How Dare You" little cunt.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...