Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

No Violence in Portland/Seattle????? *****

16 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

That makes a lot of sense, you are the range MORON***** after all.

If you need me to dumb it down for you, I'll do what I can. But it might take me a while to draw pictures for you.

The best thing on this forum for LI Bills is thanks to Blowman, LI is not the stupidest person here

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Another one. Watching you people flip flop on the media is great. The Media only shows you what they know will draw more viewers. Peaceful protesting is boring. Violence is what people tune into see. So when the media shows things that fit into your narrative then it's a good media report! And when they don't, it's fake news. 

Such is life inthe MAGA-bubble

The mainstream media is completely corrupt.  To speak otherwise proves you to be a fool.  Good job, guy.

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The best thing on this forum for LI Bills is thanks to Blowman, LI is not the stupidest person here

LOL.  Damn.  That hurt my feelings.  I wish I had meth addict gal pals just like you big man.  :classic_biggrin::classic_laugh:

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Another one. Watching you people flip flop on the media is great. The Media only shows you what they know will draw more viewers. Peaceful protesting is boring. Violence is what people tune into see. So when the media shows things that fit into your narrative then it's a good media report! And when they don't, it's fake news. 

Such is life inthe MAGA-bubble

It makes sense. I'll try to find this one study again.. it basically said that civil non violent protests in which the police are seen as the aggressors sways public opinion more than violent clashes with the police. Do corporations want an economic revolution? I dont think so. There is going to be another housing crisis, and things are going to get ugly. Lets see how corporations react to civil protests about rent/mortgage relief, medicare for all when no one has jobs for health insurance. My guess is the media will turn on these protesters.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

They never fail to set the bar lower for each other. thats for sure.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

55 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ok, so describe where I'm wrong.

The right is already running cars into crowds and shooting at protesters, you think it will be better when trump loses. If the election was tomorrow the polls show he will lose. Its not as close as it was last time.

I dont know how you can say with straight face the right isnt being facistic. Trump literally has a secret police and attacks anyone in his way.

Biased to one side? Lol you must not read my posts. The democrats enable trumps behavior. The continue to approve of spy programs, push imperialism, give him money for the military, and stupid fucking walls.

I just know one side sucks more than the other. One side wants to keep the oligarchy and the illusion of democracy, while the other wants an authoritarian theocracy.

Oh, my! 

I'm not going down this road with that type of rhetoric...no point whatsoever 

Just now, Philly'sFinest said:

Oh, my! 

The guy is a loser/lost cause who constantly looks for freebies and handouts.  Ignore him.  You'll be better off.  :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Oh, my! 

Womp womp. 

Thanks for trying out, pal.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

47 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

They never fail to set the bar lower for each other. thats for sure.

Well perfesser, keep lernin’ us rubes good, with yer book lernin’ ‘n shit! We aim to do gooder in the fewture!

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well perfesser, keep lernin’ us rubes good, with yer book lernin’ ‘n shit! We aim to do gooder in the fewture!

Wut ahr yuw taughking aboot? :classic_biggrin:

19 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Wut ahr yuw taughking aboot? :classic_biggrin:

Kwit axing kwestshuns libilz! Perfessers talkin! 

• Haha 1

The Republican silence on Portland

The Republican silence on what’s happening in Portland is jarring: If you’ve followed American politics over the last 10 years, you might be surprised that Republicans are more outraged at Liz Cheney than they are federal armed agents that just tear-gassed a city’s mayor.

What happened to “Don’t tread on me”?

What happened to states’ rights?

What happened to freedom of speech and assembly?

It’s easy to understand in our current politics why elected Republicans aren’t speaking out against the Department of Homeland Security forces in liberal, urban Portland. (Sen. Rand Paul is one exception.)

But if you lived through the Obama Era, this Republican silence is jarring.

And the next time they’re out of power from the White House, it will only undercut future efforts by them to decry federal overreach.

The nation’s two political parties couldn’t be more divided over the issue of race after George Floyd’s death and the protests that followed it, according to the NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll numbers we released earlier this week.

One party believes that discrimination of Blacks and Latinos exists (between 80 and 90 percent of Democrats say this); the other party doesn’t (just 15 to 26 percent of Republicans).

One party believes that America is a racist society (82 percent of Democrats); the other party doesn’t (30 percent of Republicans).

One party believes President Trump has made it more acceptable for people to be racist (79 percent of Dems); the other party doesn't (18 percent of GOPers).

One party has a positive view of Black Lives Matter (83 percent of Dems); the other party doesn’t (11 percent of GOPers).

And one party’s members want to remove Confederate monuments either by being destroyed or put in a museum (81 percent of Dems); the other party doesn’t (16 percent of Republicans).

screen_shot_2020-07-23_at_7-46-29_am_4508df6ef0b1b430ee8d17797fbb66f8.fit-760w.png

White Democrats vs White Republicans

screen_shot_2020-07-23_at_9-26-44_am_395104977c6f1906bcc988d7466d927d.fit-760w.png

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Womp womp. 

Thanks for trying out, pal.

You're talking nonsense and idiocy, son.

Secret police? You're regurgitating Pelosi and extreme leftists words that are completely off base and you want me to engage?

Sorry...not taking the bait. Come up with something that you came up with doing your own research that has a shred of truth to it and I'll consider actually going back and forth.

4 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Secret police? You're regurgitating Pelosi and extreme leftists words that are completely off base and you want me to engage?

Sorry...not taking the bait. Come up with something that you came up with doing your own research that has a shred of truth to it and I'll consider actually going back and forth.

Bingo

33 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Are you seriously trying to say that there have not been unlabeled federal law-enforcement agents in Portland for the last week or so? I mean if you’re being a prognosticator you would be correct since the governor is throwing them out and it’s all over the news. So, good looking out swami

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

44 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Are you seriously trying to say that there have not been unlabeled federal law-enforcement agents in Portland for the last week or so? I mean if you’re being a prognosticator you would be correct since the governor is throwing them out and it’s all over the news. So, good looking out swami

From everything I've read, no one is "unlabeled".  Another democrat myth probably started by piece-o-shit Nadler.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Exactly.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  You boys believe in fantasies......

Boss.........

”The Plane”

4 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Boss.........

”The Plane”

f8 simply tries to shoe horn his points of view into some kind of alternate reality.  His hero Bernie Sanders would be proud.  LOL

• Like 1